Where does the "spics are better than niggers" meme come from?

I've noticed a lot of you faggots saying this recently, and I can't help but wonder if you've all lost your fucking minds or if spics have organized like jews and HIDF is now a real thing. It's like you've all forgotten...

>Niggers have been here for almost as long as we have. Whether we like it or not, they're a part of our society and have been for a long time. They're also American citizens.
>Spics are a new and invading force. They refuse to assimilate to our culture, and identify first and foremost as Mexican or Dominican or whatever the fuck brand of shitskin they are, and American second.

>Niggers are shooting and aborting themselves to the point where their population is dropping so rapidly they'll probably be Native-American-tier extinct within four or five generations.
>Spics don't believe in abortion, but they're also degenerate and don't practice abstinence. One Mexican goblin woman can, and will, shit out 5-10 kids by the time she's 35. There's no question that if trends continue as they are, Hispanics will overtake whites as a majority within 30 years.

>Niggers are contained within their ghettos.
>There are no containment zones for spics. Everywhere they touch becomes rife with nigger levels of cartel crime, drug deals, exotic diseases, and Mexican flags waving from every fucking house.

>Niggers are mostly satisfied with their monthly welfare check and the opportunity to whine a little bit. What has BLM successfully accomplished?
>Despite being new and from a foreign county, spics think they're entitled to everything from a perfect life in a country they're illegally inhabiting to the LAND of that country. And the worst part is they have the numbers and cohesion BLM lack - just look at La Raza if you need an example.

>Average IQ of a nigger is 85
>Average IQ of a spic is 89

Spics are the biggest threat the US has faced in its entire existence. Niggers cannot even be compared to them.

Other Spics like Mexicans, Argentines, Tejanos are bro-tier. Puerto Ricans and Cubans are nigger-tier. Dominicans is DOMINICANISM-tier.

Be scared, autist cracker

Both are subhuman-tier, but as someone who's lived around both, niggers are far worse, no competition.

No brown tinge is bro tier in this house

And anyone who denies the Mexican invasion of the united states ?

Come on down. Dad here will drive you around where my grandparents grew up.

Protip: It isn't a thriving white neighborhood anymore

T. Twenty seven year Arizonan

>still almost half the population
>2000 + 42

IM SO SCARED IM SHAKING

(LOL , implying wall 2016 isn't go)

Why? People always say this, but never explain why without resorting to "muh women" or "muh food" or "muh Catholicism and family values". So explain what makes spics better without those usual arguments.

most americans on neo-Sup Forums support white genocide so long as it's legal

>they dont assimilate to our culture
Almost every second generation mexican barely if at all speak spanish. Give it a few years and theyll be just like the self hating mexicans Reagan let stay.

i'm pretty sure beaners don't commit as much crime as nigs

Why assimilate to your iPhone Starbucks culture if you still don't see them as equals after the fact?

They speak English and Spanish but prefer their own way. When germans settled in America they dropped the culture to an English one.

Well, they ARE better than NIGGERS, but that's not a very big accomplishment.

>implying they can even estimate the amount of illegal immigrants

I dunno, whites seem to brag about it all the time

dubs speaks

Like I said, they're both shit, but if you look at the crime and murder rates niggers way outdo spics.

Second-gens are some of the most entitled shits I've ever met. They're the ones waving Mexican flags at protests and screaming at the 'white man' to get off 'their land'. They're the embodiment of the hate every Mexican feels towards Americans, but anchor-baby citizenship that makes them feel untouchable.
Not in areas where they're even slightly the majority. Pic related is just one example - spics are only 30% of the population here, but they're committing 42.5% of rapes. Overall they might not commit as much crime as niggers, but that's only because they're still invading. Give them a few years and the US will have crime rates exactly like those of the shitty countries they're from.

It's mostly Mexicans and other Central Americans that are annoying. South Americans are pretty decent.

>>Average IQ of a nigger is 85

I think you mean mixed race
Niggers, anywhere close to pureblooded niggers (american niggers are on average 85% nigger) is more like 60-70, some African countries in the low 50's, I shit you not

Hispanics commit much less violent crime than blacks:

www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE