Chris Stuckmann Genereal /CSG/ #001

Welcome all new comers to the first official Chris Stuckmann general. Here, we discuss and critic films, discuss different point of views, and share our reviews for Chris Stuckmann, the youtube movie critic. Enjoy your stay! And have fun! : )

Topics of the day!

>Is Chris Stuckmann our guy? If so, why?

>What is your favourite review of Chris Stuckmanns? Why?

>Will Chris Stuckmann make a good father? If so, why, if not, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/gi5oBZhkGfkXJejMLEByAg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Allied

Did anyone see that?

Fuck off, Chris.

What do you guys think of his wife?
I think she's SUPER cute :3

>those faces

holy fuck it would feel so satisfying to punch him directly in the nose

Can you imagine having to sit in front of a green screen in your little room looking at a camera mounted on a tripod in front of you and taking shot after shot after shot of the same fake and exaggerated expression until you get one that's semi-decent for you to edit in Photoshop to remove your deformities and save as a .png to drop over a movie poster for the thumbnail of your next Youtube video?

swallowshisloads/10
makeshimhismeals/10
doeshislaundry/10
doesalltheworkinsex/10

I've been with many girls. After you get to know women you can start to see what ones are the freaks in bed just by looking into their eyes, their mannerisms, and their personality. She's a freak. And Chris is so beta, I guarantee he's a submissive little worm in bed and she does anything she wants with him while he just lays there like an awkward nimble faggot making soft moaning noises because he's too insecure and goody two shoes to moan like a wild animal hungry to mate.

Can you guys please stick to the 3 main topics please?

Shut the fuck up. This is a general and WE can discuss him however we want. He's not your property, he's for all of us.

>deadpool: A+
>captain america civil war: A+

Chris is a very complex person and trying to simplify him by putting him into three categories is preposterous!

tell that to zods snapped neck

Kill yourself shillbot
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/gi5oBZhkGfkXJejMLEByAg/

that was supported to be ironic. read it again, and you might get it

Tell that to zods snapped neck

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

he is worst than jeremy jans prove me wrong faggots

tell that to zods snapped neck

Whats the deal with this faggot? Whats with the zod meme?

hes /ourguy/ anyone who says otherwise can tell that to zods snapped neck

He's obviously a cuck. Why do you think he's friends with this other insufferable douchebag?

bump

>roiding for this