Japan NO: Japan Backs Away From Immigration

I translated this Japanese video for you guys:

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y

You may know this guy as "the politician who cosplayed gendou from evangelion". In Japan, he's the most famous economist and has ties to many right-wing organisations in Japan. His Name is Takaaki Mitsuhashi

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/26/its-official-japans-population-is-drastically-shrinking/
youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=B0sxoQBUFz0
youtube.com/watch?v=lP9DKGhUiaY
youtu.be/AA9cb0Z8ab8?t=6m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=Lsj0mY13t9s
youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw
reddit.com/comments/rbq61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That was a nice link have a bump

>Japanese "economists"

Why would I listen to an economist who's country has been in a recession for over 20 years?

>recession for 20 years
>still hasn't left the top 3 largest GDPs in over 45 years

> Japan Backs Away From Immigration

Hahahahaha. Japan has an abject hated of foreigners, and always has done.

2015: Japan accepted 27 asylum seekers
2015: 1.1 million asylum seekers entered Germany.

Great job mate

Why is Japan so based?

Why can't every country see foreigners the way Japan does?

Guess which ethnic group is basically non-existent in Japan?

Whatever you do Japan- DO NOT LET THEM IN.

It doesn't matter if every politician, celebrity, and SJW shill in the world declares your entire nation "WORSE THAN HITLER!!", do not let in any African/Muslim/3rdWorld "immigrants". THEY ARE DEATH TO A NATION whether it's 10 years later or 100 years later it's inevitable that all that was will be dissolved in the ever rising corrosive sea that is their ignorance, violence, indolence, and locust like mindless consumption of resources and excessive reproduction. The "thanks" for taking them in lasts weeks or months, the irreversible damage they and their decedents do lasts FOREVER.

STAY STRONG FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR ANCESTORS

Chinese are reliant on other countries' innovation for their own growth. They couldn't figure out how to make cars so they went to U.S. to tour the factories to steal the idea. They've been leeching ideas off Western innovation for a long time. That's why he says 80% of the Chinese workers coming in are spies.

gendou makes some solid points, a real shame the west cant into this kind of thinking

Glorious nippon migration policy folded over 1000 times

Of course they have less immigration issues. Japan doesn't have the cultural imperialist legacy that europe does. How many people outside of Japan speak Japanese?

It's also a FUCKING ISLAND so it's alot harder for people to just show up there.

Japan and Iceland remain the two racially pure nations

they must be defended

Kind of ironic, isn't it? Japan is among the few countries which are not filled with the degeneracy and political correctness that will lead to the west's downfall.
Yet we are trapped in our sinking ship and can't escape to these countries because of the same reason we admire them for.

I for one hope they will never make the mistakes we did.

>It's an island

So is Britain. Since it exported it's culture around the world, it makes sense that people would gravitate to the source. Japan didn't do this.

Oh no Japan, don't do it.

>degeneracy
Come on senpai.

What? Japan has loads of degeneracy. Are you retarded?

Google 'genki genki'

this man is a bigot, i feel i must go and enrich some asians for the sake of multiculturalism

all in all, stay based nippon

That's why they are honorary Aryans.

Not that kind of degeneracy. I'm talking about the SJW/feminist kind of degeneracy.

Japan is already the first developed nation to enter an irreversable population decline. If they don't allow immigration Japan will depopulate, becoming weaker and more easily attacked economically and militarily.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/26/its-official-japans-population-is-drastically-shrinking/

They're banking on robots to survive.

Also i don't know why you're saying Japan doesn't have degeneracy, they have loads of it.

>population decline is bad

Corporations want you to think that like a good goy

>Japan is already the first developed nation to enter an irreversable population decline. If they don't allow immigration Japan will depopulate, becoming weaker and more easily attacked economically and militarily.

But that's wrong chink.

>youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y
Based Nippons. I love their country but would never move there out of respect to not disrupt their homogeneity.

>population decline is bad
Oy vey we need to see GDP keep going up! Keep consuming goys! We need more taxes!

>decreasing population is inherently bad

So what happens, every single country has to increase its population endlessly until overpopulation is a serious problem?

That's not very "progressive" of you

How are we going to "get" them? Do we not consider them a threat, something to be subverted and manipulated, for already having been occupied by our forces since the war?

It's funny how libs cry about immigration and climate change when it's neoliberalism's wildly irresponsible growth rates that are causing all these environmental problems

>irreversable population decline
>irreversable
Bullshit. Just because it's shrinking now doesn't mean it will stay that way until they go extinct. See

we are already reaching automation levels that will put most people without a proper education in the streets, why do you want to have 1~2 million angry niggers with no jobs in the streets in 10 years?

Japan has one of the lowest unemployments in the world, as long as they keep only importing educated workers and enslaving the ones that go for shitjobs, they will be ok

Japan export anime

The thing is, even young, hippie liberal pacifist types don't want mass immigration. At least, not for Japan. They will absolutely agree that discrimination is bad and diversity is great...for OTHER countries.

Even though some aspects of the culture have become more westernized, it would take a LOT of manipulation to change the feeling toward foreigners, especially now with Abe make right wing nationalism popular again.

Keep Japan Japanese!
The only sensible position and other countries should follow.

This. A country survives war, depression, famine, plague, revolution...The loss of identity by genetic pollution is never recovered from. Others suppress the country temporarily, the latter destroys its soul.

saw some news today that there are people protesting for him to step down, why is that nippon bro?

because every other country has foreigners in power.

Asians are just like kikes.

uh... yeah. Since there's no immigration the stable absolute minimum replacement rate needed is a minimum of 2.0. You know, since it normally takes two parents to have a baby?

MJGA!

that's Jew topkek.

hey it's Gendou again. I haven't seen him since you translated his TPP presentation

they have 120 million people in half the land of germany, why would they want to shot for more?

if anything they should try to estabilize in 80 million max

what happend in the mid 60's ?

They just need to fix up their economy and start pumping out propaganda to make people have kids.

If you want to know what happened to their economy by the way, I can recommend the movie "Princes of Yen" (on youtube). Hint: it's jews.

This is the kind of retarded thinking a dog knot sucking leaf would have. Use Sweden as an example where they took in thousands of refugees and only like 500 got jobs. Do you genuinely think immigrants will integrate into Japanese society and live their incredibly strict and disciplined lifestyle while working just as hard as the Japanese? Fuck no. If they couldn't do it in liberal europe where they can rape with no consequence they will never integrate with Japan and contribute in a positive way. Let them make robots and leave their culture alone. The world is so big if one country doesn't want immigration then leave them be. When they die out then those immigrants can go seize the land.

Mitsuhashi has done a heckalot of other Videos. I'm willing to translate more of his videos into english if there are enough interested people. If you spread this video enough, I'll translate another one.

In fact, this is not the first video I translated for Sup Forums:
youtube.com/watch?v=B0sxoQBUFz0

If they have overpopulation then the Japanese that are too many should leave. A world with too many Japanese is way better than a world with too many blacks or too many Arabs.

Let's not forget that Japan already convicted like 5 of those asylum seekers for rape.

>takes two parents to have a baby
You do realize it's 2016 right?

go for it medpack, its always nice to get this kind of stuff done

Good for you japan

*leave the country and move somewhere else I meant

>Population must always grow or stagnate, never fall

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>I translated this Japanese video for you guys:
(((Swiss flag)))

>le import nigers cuz no white ppl country wants others to be the same
predictable

i googled this, looks like extremely niche stuff. if you think niche stuff that only like 0.1% of population even know that it exist is the epitome of degenerate then there's no country that isn't a degenerate piece of shit that deserves to burn

They need to keep up economic growth

per capita it will get richer, resulting in a better life overall for everyone in there.

please do many more.

i will share all.
are you nihonj

Why is it always the Jews?

Why doesn't the Japanese government give people a financial incentive for people to have larger families? Tax credits or even cash payments from the government is better than demographic suicide.

Sugoi, arigato.

You are one dumb fucking leaf

any serious country values per capita over GDP, or at least they should, but...

Why?

Pretty sure they do and its working.

9,909,440 units (CY 2012)[1]
229,000 workers Toyota

more people = bad
not enough resources or factories to produce more than they consume.

Japan is overpopulated. Why not wait until the population has fallen to a level that can be fed without food imports before doing something like this?

Thats a poor why of making people have babies
That assumes that a man and women have already got together having babies

You need to go to the root and get the people that aren't in relationships at all

Anime

I like that have a welcoming disposition to europeans but are immediately hostile to dirty chinese.

Hiroshima.

Chinese and koreans are more or less subhuman.

This nigga looks EXACTLY like gendo

doesn't iceland have like 30 muzzies which makes them 3% muslim? they're cucked too

gendo is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=lP9DKGhUiaY

>implying that isn't what America does as well with how we brain drain the rest of the world

this is why they are honorary aryans!

youtu.be/AA9cb0Z8ab8?t=6m44s

Do it! Do it!

yup.tripdubs of truth prove it.

>negative population growth
That's a good thing you retard. They're an island nation with limited space and resources, adding more people doesn't solve problems, it solved symptoms.

Japan should maintain a population of 80-110 million.

WAIT A MINUTE

Based.

Jews fear the samurai.

this isnt a surprise but they are very good at low cost manufacturing.its subsidized and is why it is so successful but they have efficient structuring unlike american manufacturing or american biz.

Someone say 110 million?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lsj0mY13t9s

gypsies??

> Thinks GDP growth uncorrected for inflation and not taken per capita means anything.

No it isnt you fucking retard. The whole reason why Japan has been on a multiple decade long stagnation is because of this very fact.

Less people = less workers and less consumers. Japan has already maxed out whatever it can get from capital so the marginal benefits of further technology increases arent that high.

Governments all over the world are trying to tackle this problem.

Denmark even had a campaign a couple years back to try to increase their birth rate.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw

Obviously the more jewified countries think that since all humans are the same, imigration can replace natural child birth from its native citizens.

Reminder that overpopulation doesnt exist. It has been far long debunked decades ago. Unless its shitskins

Japan has degeneracy, but you are expected to keep that shit contained. It's the Jew mandated tolerance for taking the private degeneracy and put it on public display which destroys the cohesion of society.

nice try exploiter, the lower the population the better.

interesting
how many people see his presentations? is this a fringe channel or a show that comes out at midnight or do Japs actually get exposed to logic from their idiot box?

"What explains Japan's sudden birth-rate decline in 1966 is the fact that 1966 was a year of Hinoeuma. For according to the superstition, any girl born in such a year will be of harsh temperament and invite misfortune in other words, she will have great difficulty finding a husband. The Japanese just weren't taking that chance. Rather than conceiving children on the chance that they would be boys and thus immune to the misfortunes of Hinoeuma, many Japanese decided to wait till next year. During 1965 and early 1966, they practiced rigorous birth control. And failing that, they were quite prepared to resort to abortion to make certain that they brought no unlucky daughters into the world."

reddit.com/comments/rbq61

You can sort of see the difference between reddit and Sup Forums in the difference of the responses. It's like drunk/sober, adult/child.

Nope. Not on this scale. China siphons billions of dollars from America via this method

This, my country is desperate to increase natural birth rate so that they can become less reliant on immigration

Read up on this thing called "The industrial revolution" and the concept of urbanization.

Ever wonder why big metropolitan centers tend to have higher standards of living?

Not to say that we should import subhuman shitskins but its moreso that REAL humans should give birth more, even when they arent "financially in the right place".

Places with high populations tend to have more political, economic, and social power. They can literally use force projection to strong arm weaker lower population into doing whatever the fuck they want (see: niggers and muslims).

Do you honestly want to live in a world full of niggers?

Probably bussed in by Jew funded NGOs.

Ever wonder why big metropolitan centers tend to have higher standards of living?
They don't, the lower populated sub urban areas have the highest standards of living and the higher populated areas are rife with poverty and crime.

Right now population only serves to weaken the lower classes and give power and more profits to the capitalist classes.

All that's needed for "high standards of living" are important industies such as oil, construction, farmers, distributors, and industrial factories.

The vast majority of people in urban areas are not involved in industrial production.