I have absolutely no sympathy for German women

They voted for Merkel and the leftist shills now in power. They were the ones with the "Refugees welcome" signs and they are still the ones who say the AfD are Nazis and that we need to let in more sandpeople.

Every time I hear about sexual assault or a rape or German women being afraid to go outside due to sandpeople and terror, I feel great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMeq6bbXnoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=EMeq6bbXnoY

Jokes on you women like rape.

>They voted for Merkel and the leftist shills now in power.

Ha , your delusional if you think , inserting voting matters or has mattered since 1930's

Merkel is technically their right wing

>women are stupid
wow, really?

This just reinforces their belief that the patriarchy and rape culture causes rape so more women in politics are necessary.

>Every time I hear about sexual assault or a rape or German women being afraid to go outside due to sandpeople and terror, I feel great.
You think that isn't what they crave? They're bored. This is exciting for them. Every sandpeople they let in is like a new toy for them.

You have a wrong approach to women. You must treat them like children, they are too emotional to even know what they're doing. They will always go with whatever is socially endorsed, they are the perfect victim of the propaganda machine.

I have given up.

Just look on this board. There are virtually no women, a few sporadically rear their head, but only to qualify their statements of approval with Trump views etc.

I am done with German women. They wanted it this way and they still don't get what is going on and that there are problems. So they pay for it with limited freedom and lower security. Serves them fucking right.

Every time a German woman is raped by a muzzie or refugee, we should all just smile, give her a pat on the back and say "Congratulations! You got what you were looking for!"

Problem is, you will fall without your women. The muslims will outbreed you. You can just let that happen or put some effort into finding a nice girl and making some babies. The choice is yours, but remember that your country is dying.

Many German women even started dating the refugees...

>German schoolgirl accept being raped by refugees

This litterally happened

You are truly fucked

This is what the leftists want. Turning you into an emotionless machine that can't even be called human anymore.
A mere automaton designed to not question, wörk all day and pay your dues to the glorious people's party.

Have you seen any women who do that?
Always remember: DIE PRESSE LÜGT.
They want to divide and conquer you, it's how marxists operate.

In Calais no proper woman would date a shitskin...

women are children, op

this is all men's fault for giving women the right to vote

>Problem is, you will fall without your women. The muslims will outbreed you.

I am well aware of that.

> You can just let that happen or put some effort into finding a nice girl and making some babies.

No, Germany's fait was sealed years ago. This is the end times. Germany is over.

>The choice is yours, but remember that your country is dying.
I know my country is dying. There is no choice, there is just a show to watch, the show of a dying Germany. 50% of kids in Germany are migrant kids, most of the them are Muslims. Guess what this means for Germany long term.

Germanistan is not a meme, it is a reality.

>Every time a German woman is raped by a muzzie or refugee, we should all just smile, give her a pat on the back and say "Congratulations! You got what you were looking for!"

As you say, "everytime a German women is sexually molested by a sand person, an angel gets his wings."

Fight back harder Master Race.

>this is all jews fault for giving women the right to vote

Fixed that for you, cheerio laddy.

If that is your choice, so be it.

>This is what the leftists want. Turning you into an emotionless machine that can't even be called human anymore.
>A mere automaton designed to not question, wörk all day and pay your dues to the glorious people's party.

And the have succeeded. I don't care about the situation any more. I do wörk wörk and wörk and I won't have kids.

Germanistan it is. that is what the Js want, and that is what the Js get.

Wenn du für ein mädel ein mann wärst, würdest du sehen das frauen immer mitziehen.
Go along to get along.

Just know that literally nobody will care for the passing of Germany. When you die in a terrorist campaign and your sisters/mothers raped. America will just make more memes. Or Poland will take mercy on you and invade, doubtful though.

>implying the US won't fall
Rampant SJW cancer, it's illegal to deny baking a "wedding" cake for some faggots etc...
Looking at what goes on in Germany now might be funny to you, but you are next. Especially if you get Hillary now after 8 years of a literal muslim sandnigger in office.

Dont forgett this, merkel actually is center right.
When she was elected our liberal shows like extra3, heute show and every nobody on facebook made fun of her for that.
Only when this hole shitshow started she wold go this way.
But it was always her political style to go with the then best liked way, this worked pretty good in good times.

>Just know that literally nobody will care for the passing of Germany.

And this is how it should be. Did anyone care about the Rwanda genocide or does anyone care about Yemen getting rekt?

No, and that is how it should be. Similarly, the death of Germany has been coming a long time. It is payback for 1945. In 35 years, Germany is gone and Germanistan will be the dominant power of Europe. Let's see who wins.

Yep. Western women treat me like shit, so why the fuck should I care about them? You can tell me society owes me nothing, so don't be surprised when I turn around and become a comfy virgin NEET. Funny thing is I'd fit Sup Forums's Aryan standards but I don't give a shit about society. Let it burn. Women made their choice.

Your ancestors killed the jews even when they were in power and you can't kick out sandniggers out of your country now?

All gonna dissapear soon
While you krauts
hah
go fuck yourselves, you're literally worse than jews

Don't give up Hans, find a reason to fight. Become smarter, sharper. The tools are all out there, you just need to apply them.

You hate what the system is doing to your country? Use the hate. Let it fuel you to greater achievements. This world is full of fat, lazy, slobs.

Do not fight for Germany. Fight for yourself, because you are Germany.

Can you rephrase that, gyros? What are you getting at?

What is this shit

>3 government operative whores paid off by Soros or some other evil guy
>Muh all womyn are evil.

>Yep. Western women treat me like shit, so why the fuck should I care about them?
Not the case. My relationships were pretty good. I never really spoke much about politics with my ex-gfs, but at least two of them were conservatives, one I assume was a bit racist herself, even though she has an Armenian mother.

>You can tell me society owes me nothing, so don't be surprised when I turn around and become a comfy virgin NEET.
Not sure what this got to do with seeing what is actually going on in Germany ... that elections go the way they go because of the female vote. Look to Poland, they actually got a based government, Germany could have the same, but only 2% of women vote for the AfD, while 20% of men vote for the AfD.

>Funny thing is I'd fit Sup Forums's Aryan standards but I don't give a shit about society. Let it burn. Women made their choice.
Spot on. I fit the Aryan standard and Hitler said "the primitive peoples of the East were the stronger ones, the German people was weak and deserves to be destroyed, let Germany burn." Right he was.

This is happening because we are just being massive cucks accepting defeat so early. We are just as bad as these women who spread their legs for these invaders... We white men have years of proven warfare tactics and founders of some of the greatest civilizations to exist. Now the shitskins and "peaceful refugees" wanna reap the fruits of our hard labor and enforce their culture with our temple.

What do we do? We bitch about it on this cartoonboard and make youtube videos accepting defeat. All of our ancestors who fought for their right to exist are rolling in their graves at rapid speed. C'mon lads... stop jacking off all the time, turn off the computer, and accepting defeat. These marxist want you to bow down and give over the throne.

Good post. And sure, I don't give up for myself. Of course I work for myself and try to achieve good, maybe even great things.

But Germanistan is lost, that is just a fact. Look at failed states like Lebanon or Iraq or Afghanistan. Those countries will not get better, never. This is where Germany is heading.

German women are completely delusional. They don't even follow the slightest rules of logic anymore and the worst is, they even make their men behave foolishly. They should use their helpers syndrome to make some kids instead of trying to better some poor Syrian refuge

Think of the amount of rape that's going to ensue when Oktoberfest comes about

You Burgers always had too much hope. We Germans stared into the abyss in WW2, we knew it was either our annihilation and the end of our lifestyle or victory. You Burgers just looked at WW2 as "just another job". Meanwhile, our country burned, our cities laid to ashes, our women raped and our men fallen in the trenches.

Germany died in 1945, only a zombie was resurrected out of the ashes and that zombie then decided to become Germanistan. Can't be helped, we cannot go back - society has decided, the West has decided.

AfD still has 13% female voters. That means about 1% of all german women have a clue, 1 in 100.

Women automatically flock to authority, the truth is the AfD Hanseln simply dont evoke the impression of authority. They allow the Merkel media to fuck them in the ass 24/7 instead of going into full blown opposition mode.

there was a "refugees welcome" graffiti infront of a kiosk for months , after countless attacks in deutschland it has turned into "not" welcome just when i was about to alter it.

put a smile into my face knowing i am not alone in this neighbourhood fed up with the niggers.

now to find em and get firearms - another story.

>Germany died in 1945
>our country burned, our cities laid to ashes, our women raped and our men fallen in the trenches.

Stop, my penis can only get so erect.

Talk and phantasizing is always easy, Austria has guns and no armed mobs hunting down rapefugees so far.
It's more of a mentality than a supply problem. I bet if Germans actually wanted to get guns they would get them.

Where the actual fuck is Kyrgyzstan?

You sound like such a beta autist faggot holy shit.

REEEEEEE
>Commit major war crimes in Dresden
>Get away with it
Anglos are the worst.

Nah, we're not Greece-tier yet, buddy.

Central asia

You guys started it. Germanics always ruined Europe. You guys have to go

Typical Anglo

>"win" war
>lose empire
>let kids get raped by Muslims
>"haha, look at the Krauts"

Weve all been cucked by the jewish menace

Agreed

>Not the case. My relationships were pretty good. I never really spoke much about politics with my ex-gfs, but at least two of them were conservatives, one I assume was a bit racist herself, even though she has an Armenian mother.

I barely even bother interacting with women any more. They've always hated me and I'm too much of a sperg to attract any of them anyway so fuck them. They're all clueless when it comes to politics too.

>Not sure what this got to do with seeing what is actually going on in Germany ... that elections go the way they go because of the female vote. Look to Poland, they actually got a based government, Germany could have the same, but only 2% of women vote for the AfD, while 20% of men vote for the AfD.

My point is society offers me nothing, so I see no incentive to try hard. It's the same in all countries in the West.

Same.

The weak perish, it's the natural order.

What movie is that?

We all know the solution to the slut problem.

Yeah, for you, maybe. Meanwhile she was making the EU more powerful by the minute, fucking over every other nation in Europe.
Can't wait to see Germany desperately squeal as soon as you don't have that kind of power anymore, which is soon.

When I see German cuckposters proclaiming literal satanism (Islam) to be some kind of solution against a degenerate society I always secretly hope it's a Turk.
You can't be that far gone, Hans.

Not a movie, reenactment.

our women truly suck ass. my mom voted van der bellend and decides what she votes based on shallow hear-say, platitudes and drama.

Subversion status:

Subverted.

My mother always says that Jews are normal humans that never did anything wrong every time me and my dad go full antisemitic. Fuck them.

this is the redpill in this particular situation. If they didnt like rape, they would vote for the people who want to do something against it, yet they dont. They even protest it. I just hope more get murdered after they get raped so they reap what they sowed.

>our women truly suck ass. my mom voted van der bellend and decides what she votes based on shallow hear-say, platitudes and drama.

At least my family all voted Hofer. I had to truly tell my mother that the world doesn't fall apart just because Van der Cucken was elected. She was still devasted. She is truly redpilled, a lot more than me. She hates Islam, I mean true hate there. And if it was for her, the migrants would all be thrown out.

She holds a PhD (summa cum laude) and has voted SPÖ before when she was younger.

So there are based women, just not in Germany. Austria can still be saved.

>Half-polack detected

"Feminism the destroyer of worlds"

Quit being a pussy OP nothing has happened to you personally

wow! I'm really jealous you seem to have such a cool mom. kinda impressed. could she adopt me? jk, but mine didn't even finish high school and is the literal definition of blue pill at this point. oh well. sucks. you can't choose your family.

Fuck off troll

My mom used to vote for the cuckservatives while saying the same thing as the FN politicians, now she was so fed up about the terrorists and the third world invasion that she voted for the FN

Don't you have any influence in your family? Let you opinion be known, they might agree.

I don't blame you desu
When your women were hiding behind that Russian bouncer during the Cologne mass-rapes (which are now confirmed for being 100% recently arrived "refugees") he defended them. Then after the news interviewed him, those same women called in and got him fired for "racism".

Your entire female population has the same mentality of the Puritans during the Salem Witch Trial. Except instead of screaming about witches and wallowing around on the floor, they're screaming about "Nazis" and wallowing around on the floor.

your*

You might get surprised on how many people share your same views (at least when slightly drunk)

>50% of kids in Germany are migrant kids

nigger, less than 20% of children born in Germany had an immigrant backround. Also Germanys fait was sealed at the end of WW1, WW2 was just one last Aufbegehren. the only way to switch and potentially save the west or rebuild it would be a birthrate explosion. About 4-6 children per women are neccesairy for a nation to grow its economy and defend its country.

>they're screaming about "Nazis" and wallowing around on the floor.

...literally because of US and British brainwashing programs after WW2 (there are even YT clips about it filmed after the war)

The US and Britain is to blame for the destruction of the white race IN EVERY WAY.

no, I don't. I already tried as well. It's pointless. so I just don't waste my time on them.

welcome to the western women h8 club.

Nigger, we're not in a much better situation.

you're actually in a much worse situation culturally speaking. The only upside is that you actually attract skilled migrants and the people that will take power are mexicans which is better that muslims.

I'm here. Willing to fight the fight. The red pill must come in small doses with women.

Strange... In fact I'm the one who influenced my familly to vote for the FN... Each time my dad said he was going to vote for Le Pen I teased him that he was too much of a pussy to do that... At that time I wasn't even a FN voter

Anyway what are you familly opinions ? They are green cucks who vote for rapefugges welcome ?

>which is better that muslims.

Better than muslims... probably. Not better potentially and genetically though. Most muslims in Europe are still caucasian - we just need to cure their religion (which we will - Europe always does in the end).

>you're actually in a much worse situation culturally speaking.
Wrong. Burgers have a very low percentage of Muslims. And the blacks, sand people and Asians they have are all 100% patriotic.

Compare that with Germany, 25%+ of the kids are Muslim, migrants say "fuck you Germany" every day, Turkey tells German Congressmen and Congresswomen who are third generation Turkish immigrants they are traitors and Turkish Germans send death threats to them because they said Turkey committed an Armenian genocide.

Or in other words, Burgers have a future, Germany is dead.

>They are green cucks who vote for rapefugges welcome ?

pretty much. my mother voted green pretty often so far, sometimes she votes red (SPÖ).
Dad is kinda the same but more moderate left than she is.

Good, germany deserves to be dead, people-killing scum

>Good, germany deserves to be dead, people-killing scum

Right you are, Bulgaria-bro.

They should have done what they planned anyway after WW1, flattened Germany, burned all cities, expulsed the people and handed the lands to the surrounding countries. Sort of like Cartage was handled by Rome.

Yes I'm positive the US is 100% to blame and certainly not those Jewish academics from the Frankfurt School whose brand of cultural Marxism was spread through every university campus in Europe by communist agents, who also lived in half of Germany. I'm completely positive it was in America's interests that Marxism be allowed to spread throughout the Western world and destroy us from the inside. When we defended the continent for four decades from Soviet encroachment, it was really all just a prank bro

Why not just dissolve EU?

Black are not better than arabs... Even the non muslim ones are shit tier, I know that first hand I live in a city where there is barely any arab but a lot of niggers.

Anyway burgers are suffering the same kind of population replacement that we do, the thing is that the US of A are not a true nation so it's not the same problem.

Are they the kind to say shit about foreigners but vote for the left each time ? I know a lot of people like that in my state.

SOME GIRLS

implying from outliers on the general population = FALLACY

>Frankfurt School

Wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for US/British brainwashing of German children after WW2

>Are they the kind to say shit about foreigners but vote for the left each time ?

I wouldn't say so. But they definitely live in a bubble.

the religion is not the real problem for us. the real problem are our low birthrates. Birthrates need to be 4-6 for a state to be a so called "Tiger State" which Germany (or Germanies) was from 1820-1970 (the last of the tiger generation being born in 1915 being older men in 1970 which didnt have the same amount of children. That was the end. Also they might be caucasion technically speaking but they're not white.

only about 10% of germanies youth are muslim, nigger.
>Burgers have a future, Germany is dead
Yes Germany is dead if the generation of German women who are born today doesnt start breeding like crazy. And the same is true for America, i assume we are talking about a white America here. Cause if not Europe has a future aswell just not a white future.

I'm afraid I'll require some sources for that, seeing as German communism existed prior to the US's engagement in the first world war. It's really going to blow your fucking mind when you figure out the Nazis merely delayed something by two decades that was already in motion prior to either war.

Oh, and no source = I auto-assume you're a Jewish divide-and-conquer

*by the stronger, more aggressive male
men invade, women invite
it's like this for a reason

>certainly not those Jewish academics

It's not really the Jews that is to blame... it's the you(s)

>it's not the Jews who did this
>it's the ____
Fuck off Jew.

Kek you truely don't have any luck...