Wtf Sup Forums said this was good

Wtf Sup Forums said this was good.

This was absolute garbage holy shit.

If the majority of normies thinks a movie is bad then the movie is instantly good

Better then most marvel movies imo but hell thats not saying much

It's funny because Bruce Wayne is the secret identity of Batman and Clark Kent is the secret identity of Superman. It might not have meant anything to you normies, but we true nerds loved it!

Why have all versions of Superman for the last twenty years assumed that Luthor's baldness needs a backstory? Like being a slaphead is some character-warping deformity on par with Harvey Dent's? It's assinine.

bald people are disgusting halfmen
there's no reason for a competent, successful male to be bald unless there's some traumatic event
the sooner you hairlets realize this the better

it had some good scene's. The dialog was shit, but overall is was entertaining. I did watch it on DXM though, so i could be wrong.

>just watched movie
>just got done writting long essay to ask Sup Forums what duh fuck was the dream batman had where superman was evil and the portal man came telling batman he was right
>realise right after typing everything that its Darkseid n shit
That dream was still bad and made no sense, when did batman get future telling powers

>when did batman get future telling powers

Are you memeing? I can't even tell

Why did you listen? It was just a fucking meme idiot.

You wasted 3.5 hours watching this?

Probably waiting for the kino to kick in.

There was a time above. A time before. There were perfect things. Diamond absolutes. But things fall..fall on earth. And what's fall is fallen. In the dream.. they took me to the light. A beatiful lie.

Chrome domed subhuman detected

you fell for the meme and that's your own fault user

Your first indication that it was gonna be shit should have been that its capeshit
I mean what the fuck were you expecting?

Watch it again

oh wtf i love it now

if its bad its good
sums up Sup Forums pretty well

your reverse post post ironic memeing was witnessed

>Tips fedora

>He fell for the Sup Forums kino meme

>Movie gets good reviews
>Sup Forums: It's not THAT good

>Movie gets bad reviews
>Sup Forums: It's not THAT bad

Sup Forums is the great equalizer.

i went bald when i was 15 during the summers cause my black nappy hair formed a hat on my head and was killing me

People who post here just like to feel superior to everyone else by liking things that most people don't like. It's a terrible movie, fucking awful.

>movie is lambasted as the single worst log of shit created by hollywood producers

>Sup Forums reveres it as the most intellectual and nuanced piece of cinema in history

I came upon a thread a little while ago where DCucks were talking about how Eisenberg deserved an oscar for his performance as Lex Luthor. I'm pretty sure they were being serious too

youre mom is is the great equalizer.

YOU FOOL

>OW! WOW, THAT IS A GOOD GRIP! YOU SHOULD NOT PICK A FIGHT WITH THIS PERSON!

>TAKE THIS!
>T-T-TASTE THE PAIN!!

Sup Forums is just soooooooo le random XD

>Mmmmm boyys
What did he mean by this

little jew boy was the only shit part of this movie, everything else was either negligible or good

WHO IS THIS Sup Forums GUY

Name an oscar worthy performance in a mahvel film, and dont say Downey since hes on autopilot the entire time