Is Race good?

Is Race good?
My gf wants to watch it tomorrow but i'm on the fence.
It ether looks like generic sports movie where a guy beats all the odds or a sjw propaganda film. Is one of those true? both?

Other urls found in this thread:

historynewsnetwork.org/article/571
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its kike anti-German propaganda

Apparently the scene where he fucks the entire pure blonde Nazi cheerleading team in front of Hitler is oscar worthy.

>movie is about a race
>also concentrates on race
>named "Race" to both directly and indirectly touch on both because everything has to be about race all the time
Pottery.

What else should it have been called. Fast Nigga?

>my gf wants to watch it

She is a mudshark. Keep an eye on her around niggers

Does this depict his experience as it really happened?

Which is being treated as a human being and with respect in Nazi Germany by Germans while he couldn't even take a piss in a white bathroom back in his home country of the USA?

Fat Albert already has that name.

get off my board you fucking antisemitic bigot

It's a pretty great movie.

Good use of a double meaning in a title. Of course some folks will just scoff it off as some meme.

Read up on your history, kid. He wasn't exactly treated as the Queen of England in Nazi Germany. Are you aware that Hitler threw a huge fit when this nigger won?

>Hitler "was highly annoyed by the series of triumphs by the marvelous colored American runner, Jesse Owens. People whose antecedents came from the jungle were primitive, Hitler said with a shrug; their physiques were stronger than those of civilized whites and hence should be excluded from future games."

>Are you aware that Hitler threw a huge fit when this nigger won?
>he believes this
>Read up on you history, kid
>kid
Good goy.

Nope.
As a major fan of biopics I can confirm it's trash. Last scene is 6/10 though.
The way they represent Jesse Owens' character is stale, bland. It's like a notch above Unbroken. You won't fall asleep, you'll walk away from it completely unaffected.

>>Sup Forums

I dont know. Anything?

Owens.

historynewsnetwork.org/article/571

Hmm. Quick Google search shows the opposite, really makes me think.

By attacking his beliefs you're the bigot. Maybe some day you can grow up and learn to be more accepting of others.

i knew it wasn't true the moment i read it because no one not even a racist acts like the people on Sup Forums a KKK member could hold a better conversation with a black guy than Sup Forums

Fasto: Origins

>Hitler said with a shrug; their physiques were stronger than those of civilized whites and hence should breed all of our white gffs

what did he mean by this?

From Mein kampf:

“For in a world which would be composed of mongrels and negroids all ideals of human beauty and nobility and all hopes of an idealized future for our humanity would be lost forever.”

” Systematically these negroid parasites in our national body corrupt our innocent fair-haired girls and thus destroy something which can no longer be replaced in this world.”

“The black disgrace works havoc on the Rhine. Women, girls and children pay for the bestial negroes’ lust with their death. An uninterrupted stream of poison and disease flows into the blood of our people. Moroccan syphilis drives thousands of victims towards a cruel death…”

Hitler later retraced these comments.

>retraced

you're a retard

>My gf wants to watch it
blacked

>Your girlfriend enjoys seeming black men out do white men
If you watch that movie your a cuck OP

>It's a pretty great movie.
Found the cuck faggot.
This movie was a steaming pile of hot shit with nearly every singe cliche you could come to expect in such an obviously jewish piece of propaganda.

Current culture is absolutely obsessed with racial identity for some reason. Films like this are just pandering to a social trend.

Not really. He said the comments were taken out of context by the lamestream media.

wait, are you implying each one of those statements is not true? hahahaha take a look at the world around you you dumb faggot

Watched the trailer for this earlier and i can confirm that what said is correct

Natsocs are being cast as le bad guys despite the fact that the only active opposition black US athletes experienced during the olympic summer games of 1936 came from their own government (the prez didn't even congratulate some of the black medal winners while Hitler personally did)

But that's jewlywood germanophobic revision of history in the movies for ya

I get it, because he's black. Very funny!

I meant to say retracted,. fuck you.

Run

>Hitler congratuled him on winning
>The US president refused to congratulate him
>Media in the USA barely covered his victory

Was any of this in the film?

Yea, that's not true

All I know is that race isn't real, so that means this movie is thought crime.

Stop being so naziphobic you fucking shitlord. Ugh when will this board grow up and accept other people's beliefs?!?

well in real life there was a focus on race surrounding this race

>Hitler even shakes Jesse Owens's hand after the race and FDR doesn't even right the black guy a fucking letter after winning.

Who was the REAL racist?

No there wasn't

brilliant

>even Hitler admitted to the superiority of the BBC
What now stormfags?

British news is always the best news, this has always been known.

Later that night they actually when down to the Rhine, got tired up and picked up chicks together

I doubt that very much. But Hitler did have close relations with Africans, and even Arabs.

You know what'd be an interesting watch?

A really high-production movie about racism that actually tried to portray it in a positive light.

>blacks have never invented anything of value
>blacks commit more crime than any other race
>every country that is black in origin is a complete shithole
>every attempt made by black people at creating a society has turned to utter shit
>black people have distinctively lower IQ than all other races
>black people have way higher unemployment rates than any other race
>black people have a higher chance of committing rape, theft, and domestic abuse than any other race

Wouldn't it be entertaining to watch libcucks squirm if a movie that presented these facts was actually made?

I don't know, I kinda' just want to see a movie that portrays the OTHER side of this argument. You know?

Why don't you make it then?

They wanted to do a radio show together called The Reich Guys

I'm not a director, or a producer, and I'm not convincing enough to get any big-time person or company to sign off on such a movie.

Not to mention most actors in Hollywood fear the "racist" stamp more than anything.

This movie would receive 0% on RT and be bombed so hard into oblivion on IMDB and every other site that trying it would be career-suicide for anyone involved.

Even if the movie was insanely well done, no one involved would ever recover.

Fine, stay mad.

>Jason Sudeikis

What you're describing isn't impossible. Just really really difficult.

You'd have to do like pic related where you start by presenting really sound arguments as to why one race is inferior, then have the hero change his mind, only to have one of his family members killed by the race you don't like, thus confirming his earlier beliefs.

You have to make people think that the "changing his mind" part was the wrong call during the movie.

Then weave in all the facts you presented in some way.

You sound like a genuine cuckold.