Blackwashing in Sup Forums

What are some of the biggest examples where historical characters or even pre established characters were suddenly changed to be black because of MUH PROGRESSIVISM and lazy pandering to minorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Sgt_Fury_and_his_Howling_Commandos_Vol_1_1
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Nick_Fury
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_hs-w790GA
youtube.com/watch?v=rkMshhyIpiA
youtube.com/watch?v=b5VqyCQV1Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe it's because Jackson rocks and you're just being a faggot

He was black in the comics first.

I thought Nick Fury was modelled after SLJ in the Ultimate Marvel series because they thought he was cool?

He was
/thread

if you really hate it so much go on twitter and bitch your heart out just like all the people that bitched and whined like little kids to get there way and maybe theyll do the same for you whatever you do dont act like a goddamn adult and get a new hobbie

>He was black in the comics first.
They only changed him to be black after they cast him in the movies. He was white in the comics for 50 years.

This is the first comic of him
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Sgt_Fury_and_his_Howling_Commandos_Vol_1_1
In this 60s.

They actually retroactively changed all of his pictures on the wiki to make him seem black. Its disgusting

>biggest examples

Big guy example

Actually i started this thread because im legit trying to remember the name of a TV show that came out sometime last year. I dont know its name but its something to do with king arthur and a historical well established white character was cast by a black man.

I cant remember anything else about it was figured someone on here would. I dont think it was called Lancelot

Yep.
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Nick_Fury

WEE WOO WEE WOO RETARD ALERT!

didn't get me one bit ;)

Nick Fury was originally white

Ultimate Comics have no place in the films. Otherwise you might as well have Mary Jane being Carnage and Wanda/Quicksilver being incest siblings while you're at it.

The Ultimate universe is only surpassed in retardedness by the zombie universe

Except the movies borrow heavily from the Ultimates Universe. Shut up.

See First Appearance
Ultimate X-Men #9
(October, 2001)

I dont actually care about Nick fury i was just using that as click bait because im really trying to remember the name of a show

But he was meaninglessly blackwashed in the comics too, just because its faithful doesn't mean its good.

why are white ppl so scared of blacks?

So what lad.
He was meaninglessly a white dude to begin with.

Oh please, SLJ is garbage meme actor tier.

High crime and gang rates compared to other races, extreme reliance on government handouts, inability to follow even basic laws or rules, expect everything to be handed to them (affirmitive action) and can get away with pretty much anything if they cry racism for long enough.

Im not scared of them, im disgusted by the way the vast majority of them behave. I wish they would act more like the asians we have in Canada.

Because niggers are shit. They're basically the only group of brown that I dislike. I don't even hate Mudslimes as much as them.

>hate Mudslimes as much as them.

You do know that Arabs and mudslimes are two completely different things right? Arab is a race, islam is a religion. There are black, white, and asian muslims out there. There are also christian and atheist Arabs.

I love that comic

I meant middle easterner, not Muslim. I should have just said Doon Dune.

He was black in the comics, his only appearance as a white dude is in the 80s cartoon.

SAY THAT AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER

Stereotypes exist for a reason, user. Their culture is based around shaming each other for acting "white". Unless they're an athlete or a rap star or a thug, then they get no "props" and are excluded/made to feel bad.
When your culture encourages ignorance and dumb shit, it's scary
also the very scary fact that a black person is more likely to kill you than a white person, even though whites outnumber blacks 6 to 1

SLJ fucking sucks.

>also the very scary fact that a black person is more likely to kill you than a white person, even though whites outnumber blacks 6 to 1
I dont know if they are more likely to kill us but there violence and murder rates are EXTREMELY high for their percentage of the population. Shit is disgusting.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that. Marvel has always been SJW but Fury wasn't black before Jackson played him.

Jesus christ are all comics just sjw garbage now?

You want to know what's even worse? People always mention how the rate of violence/murder/crime/etc is so high for them despite only being around 13% of the population but it's actually a smaller percentage than that. It's mostly the negroid males that are committing all the violent crime. So it's more like 6% instead of 12%

Fucking baffling.

Anyway this is just becoming a Sup Forums thread at this point.

Have you completely ignored comics for the last few decades? Of course they are. There are a couple prints that aren't, but a super-majority of them all are.

Yes i have ignored comics because I dont read them. My gf does.

Anyways can somene PLEASE tell me the name of that retarded med evil king arthur esque show that came out sometime recently that cast a historically white person as a nigger

pretty much i dont even go to the comic store anymore.

No one fucking cared Agent J was white in the original Men In Black comic.

Sup Forums is just triggered how Hollywood jerking themselves over it nowadays. Just don't buy into it. They'll stop when they realise it doesn't sell tickets.

Was I just magically transported to 2009 when people still complained about this shit? Ultimate universe look it up.

Moses

Too bad it is selling tickets.

Guys, the black Nick Fury we have in the comics is the son of the original Nick Fury meaning he's half black half white. He was the bastard child of an affair Fury had, and he didn't know about his son until he was forced to save him from some mooks who were using him as bait to draw out the real Nick Fury, and they cut out his eye to prove they were serious. Shortly after that the original Nick Fury retired or something but in the Fear Itself arc he became the new 'watcher' of earth after shooting Uatu in the fucking face. He's now known as "the Unseen" and still hangs out on the moon, alone, watching events transpire on Earth like Uatu before him.

Mostly not true. There's this thing called the Ultimates universe in Marvel where they did separate versions of the x-men, avengers, etc, with the universe and the characters reimagined to various degrees. One of the reimaginings was to make Nick Fury black, and the artist drew him to look like Samuel L Jackson. This was before the MCU. Then when the MCU took off they changed main-comic-universe Nick Fury to be the black version too.

Ultimate Nick Fury gets a pass most of the time (rightly so in my opinion) because it was pulled off well (in the ultimates) and because it happened in 2001, before the onslaught of poorly conceived minoritywashing.

Educate yourself, fag. Nick is the original badass of the marvel universe.

I heard Samuel L Jackson discovered they were using his likeness in the comics and insisted he be cast as the character when they made a film. I think that's suitably badass desu

Triggered alt-right babies.

Some BBC show, I don't remember the name.

>I don't remember the name.
Pls its extremely important I remember or i wont be able to sleep. Its really bugging me

>le diversity sells tickets meme

Nice.

Just google bbc knight show into goggle, you might find it.

If you get triggered over MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION, you're just as hypocritical as the SJWs

nope

Itt: people who don't know why nick fury was black in the comics

>MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION,
This isnt cultural apropriation though, this is white erasure. One day it will be racist to have any character, even if they are based off of historically white people, cast as anything other than black people.

Look at all the shows on netflix that literally only have black people in their casts. Look at how popular they are. That is the future of TV and film.

honestly, it makes less sense for a gangster kingpin in the NYC projects to be white

Yeah that's bullshit.
Hollywood will have an even less profitable year this year than last and it's just going to keep getting worse for them.
For every movie earning huge amounts of money, there are even more under performing and flopping.

popular media is and will always be full of white characters

Cultural appropriation doesn't matter. You're just a faggy little SJW arguing the opposite case.

>show about degenerate criminals
>WAAAH WHY AREN'T THEY WHITE

are you serious with this shit?

>this is white erasure
Settle down, Cletus.

its once upon a time

An organized crime mob boss? It makes way more sense for them to be white if that's the bare bones character description.

Especially given the time of his creation when New York was around 90% white.

At the very best Will Smith sells tickets.

Fantastic four bombed. Cat Woman bombed (remember that?) Spiderman is going to bomb. Ghostbusters bombed.

>UH OH YOU MADE THE WRONG SUCKA A KEKCOLD
>TIME TO PAY THE PIPER FOR THOSE PANTS YOU UNBUCKLED

What did they mean by this?

Will Smith may still be a general house hold name but he isn't a ticket seller anymore.

no not that one. The one im thinking about is on the BBC

Film is going the way of music. Soon all you'll see is white women and black men acting because they want to push the racemixing agenda to marginalize the white man. Disney is spear-heading this development.

organized crime is all about trust and social connections

why would a bunch of criminal niggers forge social connections with some white guy? Project niggers are racist as fuck

he was also a bunch of robot clones that defended earth from space and all the threats that the avengers dealt with were literally things he couldnt do or handle the avengers were avenging nick and didnt even know it

>Cultural appropriation doesn't matter.
You mean it doesn't matter when it happens to whites. Not even him but people always complain when something gets "whitewashed" but when its the opposite it's seen as some kind of poetic justice.

It's even worse when the whitewashing isn't even real whitewashing and the white is just playing the role of a different person. If The Searchers was made today in the same vein as it was when it was originally released, people would have bitched that a white man played the role of a Native, yet if a black plays the role of a historically white character it's praised.

you neo nazi dumbasses are the worst, no one is trying to destroy "muh white race"

who fucking cares if a show has minorities, you know they exist in real life right

just fuck off pack to your containment board

>Especially given the time of his creation when New York was around 90% white.
These movies are not set in the 40's

Why force an anachronism when there doesn't need to be one? Are you really that autistic?

>woah a show about being black
>WTF where are all the white characters

ever notice how you dont watch tv shows for the skin color of other characters and you're over reacting about it

Nigger I hear about it every night and day, is this actually your first day on Sup Forums?

When has a black dude ever played a white historical figure?

>Film is going the way of music
But the negroes popularized all major music genres that the US is known for

according to comics the average street thug is a surly white guy, if you want a realistic or "modern" view of street crime you'd have to have Batman/Spiderman/Daredevil/etc beating up mostly young black and hispanic men, and that would make movie audiences uncomfortable.

Ciultural appropriation never matters.

If you think it matters when it happens to whites then you are a hypocrite. Just like the SJW retards who believes that it only matters when it happens to minorities.

Simple as that.

>When has a black dude ever played a white historical figure?

You fucking serious, lad?

I honestly don't see anything wrong with this, MCD was the only good thing in that movie.

Comic fans converted to Manga and some just quit entirely.

nigger have you been living under a rock?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_hs-w790GA

Yes.
The Human Torch from F4ntastic doesn't count.

you reply quick I like that

and yet when they cast niggers as criminals you STILL COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY AREN'T WHITE ANYMORE

Its literally the retarded SJW mindset. You will never be happy.

I was always a bit confused about that when reading Batman. All the criminals are white and Asian.

Where is Gotham supposed to be? I know it's fiction, but where?

>trying to destroy "muh white race"
Ok so why do black people get africa, asians get asia, arab people get the middle east, while EVERY SINGLE WHITE COUNTRY in the world has been flooded with other races?

There are 0 white countries anymore. At all. There never will be again. Every single country that should be white has been completely flooded with minorities who will outbreed them that the white people WILL be minorities in countries like France, the UK, Germany, and Sweden in less than 20 years.

Why are we not allowed to have white countries? Why are white people not allowed to have somewhere they wont be outbred?

All the black criminals are in Dakota lmao

wasn't the last live action disney movie BFG and before that tommorowland which were both had white leads

In the Ultimates, sure.

They chose SLJ because it was an easy fit and not have to find someone for the other version of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkMshhyIpiA

Maybe people just don't like pointless race bending. It's fucking stupid, especially since there's always an agenda behind it.

wtf is Hamilton is this about that fag president

If whites are inherently superior, why are you worried?

>cucks sitting in thread defending being a cuck and giving up their history for "progress" aka letting blacks pretend they are involved in any part of your history at all

it doesn't matter
If you complain, you're no better than a faggy SJW

If you don't like something, don't watch it.
If you want something with white characters, then make something with white characters.

Maybe that wouldn't have happened if white people didn't go to those nonwhite countries and try to take over in the first place

All of those continents you listed are already ethnically diverse...

You got conned by the jew big time.

Amazing Spiderman takes a lot from ultimate Spiderman, the avengers takes a lot from the ultimate universe as well

really got your finger on the pulse there, eh user?

youtube.com/watch?v=b5VqyCQV1Tg