Brit/pol/ - ENGLAND V USSR EDITION

>OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD
>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=MbsuAbTTsV8

>L E A V E : 5 5 % ( + 1 0 )
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635851/Shock-10-point-lead-Brexit-just-13-days-sends-David-Cameron-Remain-campaign-panic-mode.html

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE ON QT - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoLLHHaWEY

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/11/brexit-eu-referendum-vote-last-minute-decision-decide-lse
spiegel.de/international/europe/why-eu-leaders-are-not-speaking-out-about-brexit-a-1094261.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36507138
twitter.com/EbenMarks/status/741689722150457344
sportsjoe.ie/football/the-curious-very-offensive-case-of-simon-rowntree-and-the-fake-news-website/50275
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKING CRIMEA

We love you, Nige!

Memes aside, does anyone else think their brexit vote is abandoning Europe?

obviously yes

No, we'll stay with Europe but leave the European Union.

We're abandoning the EU, not Europe.

abandoning europe? more like helping to save europe from an anti-democratic superstate

Killing the EU is the only way to save Europe

Nah. That's the Remainian argument, to paint Leave as xenophobic.

I have a lot of respect for other European countries, I would like for us to work with them in the future. Just not the EU.

Abandoning the failing EU, not Europe

WITNESSED

You are abadoning an abomination, nothing to be sad about

As an amerifat that knows nothing about world politics outside of his own, and browsing Sup Forums for the first time (as opposed to skimming for ridiculous bants), could someone explain the situation like I'm five (or american)?

From what I gather the UK wants to leave the EU. What implications does that have? I know you guys have a muslim crisis (as do we, but you lads have it far worse).

And what's UKIP and who are the two old guys I keep seeing? Trying to be less ignant

Checked

>I know you guys have a muslim crisis (as do we, but you lads have it far worse).

Thought you guys had a nigga problem

It's abandoning the EU, not Europe

We have had a nigga problem for ages, the muslim problem is only making it worse.

WITNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESED!

Stupid question. The EU need us economically yet are threatening to abandon us if we leave the political union. We are being oppressed by the EU and if we leave we are "abandoning" nothing. If anybody wishes they could abandon anyone, it's the EU and how much they wish they didn't depend on our economy.

I feel bad that it didn't work out. A European empire could have been great. But it's controlled by weak, mediocre people who are ruining the nations, cultures and economies of Europe and there's no way to reform it. Each European nation has a duty to its ancestors to destroy it by leaving, starting with us.

Can we stop posting the 55% poll in the OP now?

LADS LADS

Memeing asside we don't acctually want to vote leave and ruin our economy?

We'd be abandoning Europe if we stay in the EU tbqh lad.

>tfw you'll never have pint with Nige

Why even live

Who do I root for?

An English team full of niggers or the Russian team full of whites???

Should I bet on Leave or Stay?

If I bet on stay, at least I've got a bonus in case we lose.

Neither, it's all bread and circuses

The England blacks are all uncle toms. They're alright.

nice try, shill

we're getting out of that shithole

>But it's controlled by weak, mediocre people who are ruining the nations, cultures and economies of Europe and there's no way to reform it.

This is my biggest concern. Had national leaders with some balls grabbed the project and done it with some vigour and transparency then we would all be (probably) much happier with it. Currently though...

ǝɯǝɯ ǝɔiu

you guys are fucking demolishing Russia, they are gonna be pissed as fuck

There's a pub in Central London he always goes to if you really want to see him.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

>tfw Nigel gets knighted during your lifetime

How mad will the lefties be about this?

wat
EU is the enemy of Europe.

A few weeks ago I would've put my money on stay

>Cyprus will be returned to the Empire in your lifetime
>Cypriot Pound restored

See pic.

As for

>And what's UKIP and who are the two old guys I keep seeing?
UK Independence Party (UKIP) was the party that fought for this for so long. The Conservatives (our Republicans) gave us a referendum to keep Conservative members from defecting to UKIP. It was - at that time - a hollow promise as the Conservatives (also called Tories) were not set to win the last election at all. But they did, so the referendum had to take place.

Nigel Farage, leader of UKIP, is one of the 2 men I assume you keep seeing. I don't know who the other one is, possibly Jeremy Corbyn? Leader of Labour (our Democrats), who is a Euroseptic and yet still wants people to vote Remain - hence a lot of vitriol and anger at our leaders currently.

Think I covered the basics..

any happenings after the game?

but doesn't this mean that all the far (who are probably very pro-brexit) can't vote because they are in France?

>FAVORITEN

I KNEW YOU WEREN'T BRITISH

DON'T LET THE MEDIA USE MARSEILLES AGAINST BREXIT. THEY WILL USE IT AGAINST NATIONALISM.

Depends if you want see Russians eternally butthurt or not

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/11/brexit-eu-referendum-vote-last-minute-decision-decide-lse

>Third of EU referendum voters won’t make up their minds until week before poll

Fucking normies, Jesus Christ

topkek

>britain leaves the EU
>offers proper free trade common market without the EU beauracracy to anyone else who wants to leave EU
>nexit/frexit/dexit etc all follow
>no germans allowed

Postal and proxy votes have them covered

fucking kek

there better be a terrorist attack stopped at the last second who came from Greece in London on something. We NEED a Brexit

>implying they forgot to send off their postal votes
I seriously hope not.

>Third of EU referendum voters won’t make up their minds until week before poll

Which is when Juncker is due to come here to speak and demand we stay in:

spiegel.de/international/europe/why-eu-leaders-are-not-speaking-out-about-brexit-a-1094261.html

You know, I think we might be alright.

Jailed for bants?
This is the world they want

toppest of keks

> EURO 2016
> Sponsored by Turkish Airlines

is this a meme

Sourceless drivel.

ah oke, is the referendum big news there or are they down-playing it like they did here with our referendum?

If they don't know it is the 23rd Brexit could lose a couple thousand votes.

We've had this
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36507138

>bystander

lol

It's from a parody account. Forest Echo News is a fake news source and there's a lot of new accounts that are claiming to write for them.

twitter.com/EbenMarks/status/741689722150457344

Funniest/saddest part is that normies will seriously think these are real stories.

I love the UK

I love being British and specifically being English

if we dont win .. come home ffs

Whoever that guy is he's a lying cunt

Let's be honest nobody heard about that.
And if they did they probably wouldn't even care.
>rotherham

If one were to have any effect on the EU referendum, it would have to be a Paris-Bombay style attack.

Manly Bloke ((Hugs )) ok

Oh Jesus I hope they're not from here, those type of misleaders will actually convince people, you're right.

>Marseille resident Nicolas, 26, said violence broke out after England fans started chanting: “Isis, where are you?!”

so basically the Frenchistani police started repressing the """""hooligans""""" because they insulted their beloved Islam?

I banned travelling as ex hoolie Old fag .. *Blush*

got me good

What did you do to get banned?

What team?

/r/ me up some webms and gifs of this afternoon's carnage

Brexit is huge, it's dominated the vast majority of debates especially in the last 2 weeks.
We recently had a lot of people (mostly students) complaining and having mass sign-ups towards the deadline to signing up to vote in the referendum as they'd forgot their national insurance numbers. The government had to extend the deadline because they crashed the site from the traffic.

Nah not from Sup Forums, the Forest Echo trolling has been around for a fair amount of time - it had gone away for a while but is back now with loads of accounts. Another in pic related that I've already seen being posted on Facebook.

Article about it here if you need to bluepill some idiots that are posting the tweets around sportsjoe.ie/football/the-curious-very-offensive-case-of-simon-rowntree-and-the-fake-news-website/50275

most of that Coppers are Muslim Boys right .. they allow arabs drugges trade .. My mate Grant mitchell he told we one for one an ok the folk /mussies they allowed thats their POLICE on SKY TV .. !! so kill coppers in that town boys .. unleash tonite ok I texting ..... kill many shitskins .. !!!!!

How you want your team, senpai ?

Quintessentially British

Here last footie at that towns camp site an me an other dads chased off young shitskins bricking tents . but we arrested an I deported had my game tickets an oh yeah missus in tent .. Kek ..

Rooney and the Blacks.

Lets not be petty we got a Euro thing going on ok .. !
I dont want this bread going shits ok
lets support blokes out there ..ok

Well... at least most of them have decent names.

fucking cringe. Relax man he isn't your dad.

:^)

KISAMA! ARE YOU LEAVE OR REMAIN?

cringe?

he follows football you nonce

What happened to Rppney face? He looks like he has leprosis or something

he went bald at like 21

he is just aging quick.

he has passed his prime, most players prime at late 20s but he has aged like a dog

POO ON JAVELIN

I'm scared

Football Hooligans want to leave the EU

MSM's narrative will be "evil hooligans support brexit, stand up to them by voting to stay"

England fc playing shite .. I say .. unleach an .. go steps an go unleach Hell Later

Fight in a mob leave no one behind.................. as arabs rape the dead !!!,.........................an eat the penis as mohamand likes that .. AWFUL !
Guys in Gulf know this .. ewww

Check the 8-9 June ORB poll

We're going to leave, aren't we lads! It's going to happen!

I reckon England could lose this lads, Russia are getting close.

Sorry England I can't root for your Quintessentially British team