Michelle Yeoh to be new Captain in Star Trek

thestar.com/entertainment/television/2016/12/01/michelle-yeoh-to-play-star-trek-captain-in-discovery.html

It's just a guest starring role on a friendly ship. Like what the Columbia was on Enterprise or the Excelsior was in the TOS movies.

She's captaining the Shenzou while the Discovery captain has yet to be revealed.

I kinda liked Supercop, except for all parts which focused on or featured her.

such arrogance

This.

I'm not too sure why they haven't revealed it yet. Is it just to build hype or is the new Captain not up to par with diversity quotas or some shit?

Is this confirmed? I like the idea of Yeoh Mum being the main captain.

such insolence

Yeoh is a stiff illiterate boring actress. This is why America refuses foreign fucks. Not a diversity agenda. It's because Strayas and Europoops who come over speak better English than we do. Chingchongs and muddies do not.

i love yeoh. hope they throw the sheboon into the warp core and use her instead.

They'll probably reveal all the main cast together at some event. Captain, Chief Science Officer, Chief Engineer, Security, Operations, Quirky Young Ensign, etc.

Lucy Liu for captain of the Discovery.

They've never had an asian main captain, so I wouldn't mind that. Make her a lesbian too for extra points.

>THIS IS A HUGE FIRST unlike that other time we had a woman captain and that other time we had a person of color captain

my dick would accept this too

I dont care. And you have to know how much I don't care.

She's fucking terrible.

Can't we just be happy for her and for Asians now they can take Master Debater and Degenerate King Takei out of being the only decent Asian ever?

How badly will she get raped by Vulcans or Klingons if she tries her silly gook slapfight chopsocky on them?

Doug Jones from Hellboy is playing a new alien and the main guy from Rent is playing a gay mycologist. I know it sounds like Mad Libs but it's true.

Sorry, we don't mind asian milfs in film and tv.
Just niggers and gross jew women.

t. Chink

No coloreds period

She's not a milf though. She's an ugly bony melty-faced slope.

nah, wite boi.
I didn't know who it was, I was just going off the OP.
Looking her up she isn't great.

i'd fuck that. twice

>Progress Win! Paramount Announces Michelle Yeoh as Star Trek's First Ugly Captain!

she is way hotter than Patrick Stewart.

Fag

Discovery will hopefully die before it even airs

I can get behind this, asians are much more believable in important careers than blacks

they also always got the short end of the stick in Trek, ex gay Sulu or cuck harry