AY Sup Forums

>Don't you see, we gotta do what we need to SURVIVE
>It's either them, or US

Why is there on of these speeches in EVERY episode?

Maybe that's like the theme of the show or something

yeah but it's a bit trite after seven seasons, don't you think?

will we ever get prime crazy rick again
unless negan becomes the main character there's no more reason to watch without crazy rick biting people's throats and telling them he has to keep his murder promises

That makes total sense though. If you don't keep your promises, then they aren't credible.

yeah but he was enjoying it, and it was awesome
now he's just OP's post without any of that sweet brokenness

I'm going to drop this show (yes just now) if this season doesn't start picking up. At first I tolerated the show exploring what other characters were doing but this season is just bullshit. Every episode seems to exist in its own bubble. Also the last episode was just a giant kick in the dick.

True

i still find it relevant to my daily struggle

>shh aniki is sleeping

you mean a minor characters fatass lesbo forest adventure wasnt what you were expecting?

And yet you're still watching it 7 seasons in. Get a hobby get a job get some balls.

Looking to get fucked hard

rickposter best poster

We will never get savage badass Rick again. He stops being a cuck soon and fights back, but after the Negan war he becomes a weak cripple who hides in his house most of the time.

>he becomes a weak cripple who hides in his house most of the time.
Nuh uh. Every fight he's been in as a cripple he's won. He leaves the house all the time too. Has to keep his shitty knee active so it doesn't get worse. It is an uphill battle for him but that makes it all the cooler.

i'm getting a sense that you like rick grimes...

Only reason he won the 150 fight was because the coon pussied out.

>people still watch this fucking shit

Where do these high definition pics come from? What I mean is, are they shots directly from the episode? Because they look super HD. TWD is known for it's classic film grain.

i'd claim him
if you know what i mean

it's photography taken while shooting, or not, to be used for various promotional purposes

what did he mean by this?

"ey rig, le askew sum"

What reoccurring themes did shanes catchphrase help reinforce?

>Rick in charge of gun safety

Just watch Z Nation. It's actually enjoyable and not a chore to watch. First season is meh but 2 and 3 are great

Thanks for the high quality dick pics. I'd suck his rick.

im seeing a lot of ricks. where's the negans?

I only collect images of rick
for you, here's one that's unusable for me

best rick

on that revolver you have a trigger pull of about 13lbs
not saying that its reasonable behaviour but he most likely has bigger problems than gun safety

damn when you think about it a little kid holding a rifle in a mad man's war pack like that is pretty messed up

almost spat out my coffee

i want to be killed by him