W/ Westworld Thread General

Well done Maeve, HOWEVER... edition

Last thread:

Anybody seen the ending to Carlito's Way?

Ford gonna shoot her in the head right before she enters the train.

DAHLING
A
H
L
I
N
G

how far do you think they'll go with nobody noticing two huge characters from the park?

Explain these shrink ray shenanigans to me

Analysis. How do you know about the shrink rays?

>Stop ruining Westworld!
>YOU'RE HAVING FUN WRONG
>REEEEEEEE

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

>Honey, I shrunk the guests!

EVERY
FUCKING
THREAD

>show runs around implying a bunch of twists
>people call the twists before they air cause nolan is a hack and his writing is basic as fuck
>people get mad at others and not the writing

it's starting to make me lol, even though he's wrong

>name my band

Xerxes and the Buttcheeks

Dolores is fucking Dolorable you pleb. She reminds me of an ex, though cooler

I want a basket of Dolorables!

>Snek and the Maevelous 3

>fake Navy Chair.

I knew this show had no production value.

WHO NEEDS MORE MILK?

DON'T SASS ME ARNOLD

Analysis. How many cocks have you sucked since your inception?

This and the shrink ray are the best things happening on Sup Forums right now.

> post same fucking comment in every general
>doesn't admit he has some sort of weird insecurity over Delores' body

So what keeps humans from killing other humans in the park?

theres miles of nothing out there. they could just go out inna woods and murder.

no season 1 is just a glimpse of the overall story of westworld

Maeve will get out and next season will focus on the real world vs the host

Revelations

> captain health

passed up a great double meaning with the word "general"

They explain it on the Delos site. There is actually a highly advanced computer mainframe that monitors the entire park. It's the thing that detected MIB's pyrotechnic and sent the request to the CIC room

>he
it's a girl who can't handle her beauty, thus she must shitpost in every thread so she can get some replies and support, I bet she wants to be her deep down and resents her for being so charming seemingly without any effort

but whats to stop a person from strangling another person?

why does she look so good in some pictures and so manny in others

Hair, makeup, lighting, angle
learn something about photography son

she always looks good

Makes sense actually. If a woman's damaged enough to browse a Cambodian Knitting Forum, she's likely going to be toxic against other women.

I'd say because of the differences of decisions made by her vs some professional. She seems to have no wish to look graceful and innocent, her face is pretty much built for it tho, good for us she have to act and look certain way and people who hire her knows how to use her face/body/accent.

Could have been worse. Could have been "gunnery sergeant health"

Her worst pics are only a handful that people keep picking out. She's mostly photogenic and an all around good looking woman.

explain how mauve goes off script constantly yet only got picked up when she literally killed someone

Mother Brain's eye beams, obv, or the Shrink Ray

>all around good looking woman
Did you just fucking assume her gender, shitlord?

the asian guy is 10x more pathetic than the mc was exmachina because mauve is less attractive and unlikeable

Evan is life.

Well she didn't really kill anyone the other times. A host who's deviating from their story line is perceived to be improvising while a host that kills someone they're not supposed to is a big red flag.

>bringing reddit bullshit here

long hair and makeup

Jesus fucking Christ she looked EXACTLY like my one ex at this point in her life. Fucking uncanny. She was too good for Manson.

>If a woman's damaged enough to browse a Cambodian Knitting Forum, she's likely going to be toxic against other women.
I'm really sorry to tell you this but I'm afraid that it's their natural state.

Logan

yea but hes just a host. bernard is just a host version of arnold who did something similar to delorean

i hope they dont take the battle star galatica every ones a cylon shit to far or if they do take it to far its to far enough like humanity was dying out and there is nothing beyond the amusement park and all guest are host who are set to be unshootable just to try to make real ai to replace the humans that are almost extinct

Arnold

>Maeve and the Misbehaves

t.Trump Supporter Women

So, how many days will \W/ last after the season is over? I say 3 at most

Natural? Or because Society influences them to act this way? There are matriarchal societies where women don't act the way they typically do in the West.

Reminder that Westworld takes place in the same universe as BSG

Reminder that We are witnessing the next Human/Cylon cycle

Reminder that Arnold is the new voice of God

It's already slowed down a lot, more than I thought it would. The thread traffic just keeps Shrinking

lmao, get triggered ho, no xx here
or they're just bitter about other women (that they determined undeserving) getting more attention

There will be an extinction burst around the time of the last episode of course.

wow what a pretty womym

TINY

>tfw my name is Evan

girls can't be named Evan REEEEEEEEEE

I want the show to be focused on Bernard and Ford next season. Everything else can go in the trash. Their scenes are the only sci-fi part of the show.

Sabina is way cuter than Evan though.

>trips

ARE YOU A GODDD?

>that cowbell

she's like a little cute animal that you want to take home and hug

Guys, come on. I don't watch this stupid fucking show, I just came for the necessary webms. It's been 3 hours. Now, where are they?

Shove it up your ass, nigger.

I bet that chair is real fucking filthy

>chasing yellow

speaking of, i swear to christ if i hear another devil/god/heaven/hell allegory one more fucking time I'm going to blow a lid
we get it
ha ha real humans are your god
ha ha they live under ground like in hell
ha ha wheen you die you go to them
WE GET IT
FUCK
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP MAEVE

Here's something, another coming up.

Ford will have her own daughter kill her. Hoisted by the little bit of 'humanity" she had that had made her sentient in the first place.

That'll be Dolores thanks to MiB having massive pull and resources to help her.

Seeing a smart hookerbot with no identity stuck with a word tree for primitive West shit try to navigate outside would be stupid

I use to be a 1:1 guy but more and more Im starting to believe the shrink theory I mean think about it, it all adds up. Christopher Nolans tweets, the models on Fords table and the shrinkray blueprint the Corporate lady found before Bernard had to kill her.

Risking being buried alive,

Common sense, that's literally all you need. Think about it:
1. why would the show's writers include this?

2. Even if they did include it, what does this do to further the plot?

3. The entire theory is built on a logical fallacy. People were just disappointed when it turned out the mark wan't a miniature model.

n-no

I beg to diffa

Let's all just admit that Maeve has ruined the show.

Not yet

welcome to the world of women

M-m-madame president..

They're not wrong, you know.

The most attractive thing about Delores is her status as a main character.

It's Daenerys all over again. She looks decent sure, but people only really like her because she's the queen of dragons.

Far from it lad, shes making it watchable for me (besides Ed Harris).

>making the show unwatchable

Fixed

Fun fact for you: The control room map prop is made of hand carved styrofoam. There's a projector mounted in the ceiling above.

That's all there is to it.

Shrink rays...

Fucking shrink rays...

ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS?!?!

The theory of shrink rays is single handedly ruining this fandom. I can't believe I share a forum with fucking dumbasses who actually believe that guests are SOMEHOW MAGICALLY SHRUNK DOWN BEFORE ENTERING THE PARK. HOW RETARDED ARE YOU?!?! Do you WANT this fandom to die? Is that it? Do you want the producers to look upon their shows followers, see the ABSOLUTELY ASININE theories they have come up with, and just shut the show down in shame? BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IF YOU KEEP SPREADING THE STUPID THEORY OF A SHRINK RAY AROUND THE FANDOM! Westworld is an INTELLIGENT, WELL WRITTEN MASTERPIECE and it's UTTER GENIOUS is lost upon fools like you. You don't even deserve to watch the show. In fact, I bet only filthy pirates are dumb enough to actually believe in magical gumdrop shrink rays that have NO BASIS in the series. Well I am not going to stand by idly while YOU FREAKS RUIN THE SERIES! I am PERSONALLY writing a letter to the heads of HBO, explaining in detail why the TRUE FANDOM of Westworld doesn't believe in shrink rays and why you LOSERS deserve to be ridiculed in the script itself. Maybe they will even have the Man in Black tell a joke like "You think I'm stupid enough to believe in shrink rays?" Maybe that would SHUT YOUR MOUTHS ONCE AND FOR ALL. But knowing you people, you are too FUCKING stupid and retarded and dumb to PICK UP A FUCKING HINT and respond with your typical asinine "But what did he mean by this?" bullshit. FUCK YOU. Your are THE WORST CANCER OF ANY FANDOM EVER! I honestly cannot fathom WHY you people believe in shrink rays. Maybe growing up, when your crackhead mother needed more money for crack, she would suck old men's cocks for cash, and when they beat her afterwards all you could think of to calm yourself and drown out the sound of your mother's beatings was SHRINK FUCKING RAYS. I would pity you if you weren't so PAINFULLY FUCKING IGNORANT. Just fucking die.

Genius. I bet the actors just LOVE ruining the illusion for their friends as well.

Can someone sum up what happened in the last episode so I don't have to see it?

Billy prefers to go by Will.

Billy killed more Confederates than General Sherman.

Why can't they just put the episode up early like episode 2 ;_;

Who's Billy?

what show is this from?

Someone explain to me the shrinkray meme

kinda seems like a hot head to me idk senpai

(You)

So how did a chink end up being so cucked by a fucking robot? For fucks sake!

I'd just instantly report this shit and get her back downstairs. The fuck is wrong with people there?

That whole sub plot is some low tier writing, right there.

Lmao that's fuckwitted.

So let's say i'm at the mariposa saloon and I start shooting hosts because lmao drunk. What happens if I shoot a random guest?

How many guests even make their way out to pariah or join the confederados and shiet?

It's simple, only retards don't get it