>Sup Forums
You mean Sup Forumseddit?

Sup Forums is terrible though.

Have you been there?

>talking about non-season on Sup Forums

Barry Lynton
Primer
Hail Caeser

>allowing anonymous people trick you into watching something.

How does it feel to be retarded?

Why would we go to Sup Forums? We're here to insult anime, not discuss it you stupid weeb. Your entire medium is a pathetic joke.

I swear to fuck fi you trash Outlaw Star I'll beat someones ass

>Sup Forums

don't you mean /youtube/

Don't make fun of my friend simulator threads!

Most flavor of the month horror flicks(ie babadooki, it follows, etc)
Most flavor of the month "action is saved" flicks(edge of tomorrow, johnny wick, mad max fury road)
Capeshit flicks up to I think captain american 2 where they said it was a political thriller

Will there ever be movies like Akira and Ghost in the Shell with this detail on the animation ever again?

You can if you don't act like a Sup Forumsedditor using Sup Forums for recommendations instead of /wsr/ like you're supposed to.

OP? That PEABRAIN!

Yes. But you don't watch anime, so you'll never see them, Sup Forumsedditor.

>It's purt Kino
I've never been this frustrated with a movie.

What am I supposed to looking at here?

Kanye was wrong.
Sup Forums was wrong

Akira sucks

imagine if you were on Sup Forums before star wars 7 and bane posting redditors showed you it

the ease of computers has made the craft regress too much
that's not to say that really amazing looking stuff isn't out there or won't be made again, but not on the level of something like Akira. Nobody is going to hand draw something like that today.

Redline, though not exactly new, showed it can still be done.
Japan bubble economy money was being splashed everywhere in the 80's so it can't be replicated on that scale.

At least 9 of those shows have video games and Sup Forums has been having thinly veiled anime threads since before Sup Forums existed.

Drive (and other Refn shit)
There Will Be Blood
Nightcrawler

Sup Forums a plebs

wow, people are actually talking about anime and manga instead of irrelevant literal who twitter drama, look at that. fuck off.

But There Will Be Blood is the only bad movie on that list

Citizen Kane
No Country For Old Men

>you don't watch anime
Is that supposed to be an insult?

>John Wick
>The Babadook
>The Man from Earth
Pranked by capeshitters.

Sup Forums are weebs, fuck off you mouthbreathing basement dweller.

>The Man from Earth
Yes Man from Earth is the ultimate pleb detector.

It's for people like who feel "smart" after watching it without realising how fucking atrocious it is.
It's like a bad cheesy B movie from the 90s. The only redeeming factor is the intriguing backstory, literally every other film element is utter dogshit.

From the mexican telenovela like acting, generic stock soundtrack, no character development, no actual dialogue just a long exposition Q&A throughout, constant boring back to back camerawork, no use of the one room, no creative lighting, a side love story pulled out of the ass, most cliche character traits, literally everything. I had to look up twice that it actually was from 2007, not early 90s.
This shit shouldn't even be a movie, it should be a book or a play. Or given to some other director because Richard Schenkman doesn't even know what a director is.
Just look at any other movie in his profile, everything is a meme (pic related)

And don't tell me they had no budget, 200 000$ is not small budget for this kind of movie. There are far superior movies with half the budget of that.

This movie has no artistic value whatsoever. It is just an excuse to make money from the script.
You will never see a renowned director admire this movie because there is nothing to admire except the concept.

Just try to compare this movie to let's say 12 Angry Men, both set in one room. The difference is almost laughable.

I will shill this hate forever, fucking schenkmanshit.

Breakfast At Tiffany's

What the fuck are you doing, lost Sup Forumsutist?
Sup Forums is the entry-level know nothing about anime board. The "fuck anime, it's all moeshit" board.
In anime threads people recommend Cowboy Bebop like it still needs to be said. Those posters belong here.

>fuck anime, it's all moeshit

>From the mexican telenovela like acting

This is what really got me. That forced, heavyhanded drama was fucking pathetic.

"""quotation marks"""

All of those are fantastic

Hello again. I hope you keep posting this forever like the ADAM DOG FUCKER FROM RATE YOUR MOVIES poster.

Drive
Frank
Her
The VVitch
Lake Mungo
Persona

Maladolescenza
Pretty Baby

pleb

Yeah becaus the story is the main focus of those "recomendations".

The VVitch was really slow for fucking horror mobie

you just didn't get it

No never again.

Even a hand drawn background is a rarity in today's "traditionally" animated features.