Shit taste

youtube.com/watch?v=GvD3CHA48pA

Grimes copied their vocal style

Nametara ikan zeyo

dreamcatcher is better

urite

youtube.com/watch?v=smMLeJUfaPg

koreans do jpop better than japaneses. there i said it

K-pop is literally the worst most soulless music in the world that people only give a shit about because they like plastic boring samesie Asians, and Dreamcatcher sounds nothing like Babymetal. That's how stupid your fans are that you think they're remotely close to them in any way shape or form.

kys, there i said it

haha word i love jpop

If it's done by koreans it's not jpop you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=8gzadsYCB7c

actually it is

youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c

wow this is good probably the best jpop song i have ever heard

They suck.
Its just shitty nu-metal and power metal with j-pop vocals all designed especially to appeal to your weeb centric paedophile desires.

no but their name is pretty good at describing all metal fans

They fucking suck

Good fucking lord nuke this thread. This stupid fucking band is going to get posted on every Babymetal thread for the end of time because it was made for the specific purpose of copying them and of course this shady group splintered within its first year and is now completely dead.

This × 60009674

word kpop is for enlightened well-adjusted thinking men

>Its just shitty nu-metal and power metal
They incorporate far more genres than that, and the latter part is your own projection.

manufactured shit to target a slight variance in wafiu seeking weebs

still anmiuu level trash music behind the heavy production

It's as manufactured as a producer making his own band.

>still anmiuu level trash music
that's just the girls feeding you that bias, they have a respected team behind the music making and recording, funny how so many people talk about them with authority while only knowing them on a surface level

I will never find any interest in Babymetal or any other similar bands, because their main dynamic is the most heavy-handed "soft/hard" in music history and that's incredibly boring

They still fucking suck

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMHyOY4c4gI

Fantastic contributions

youre right some times they have a shitty metalcore breakdown chug and a terrible trance-metal section, wow i am floored

Fuck off

youtu.be/02uq_GQAly0
youtu.be/ICDJ8Y7WM50
youtu.be/jRc9dbgiBPI
Spoken like someone who only watched their MVs.

there's only one good jpop artist and it's suiyoubi no campanella

DOKI DOKI MORNING

Not sure what you mean by that but okay.

That's cool. I don't care if you think it's the worst thing ever but retards like you need to stop thinking you sound smart when it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

you sound mad but alright
stream chase me btw
youtube.com/watch?v=zihoyz0u_cs

you post all these awful tracks likes it every going to convincing me into liking your weeaboo novelty band

kpop is superior in every way imaginable

Ignore the trolls m9

How does that sound anything like Babymetal you dumb k-shitters?

Why are you deflecting? It's obvious that you won't allow yourself to like it, that's not the point. The point is that you don't know shit about the actual MUSIC. They've done a bunch of metal sub-genres. That first one by the way Portnoy himself tweeted was "legit prog".

>b-but the Dream Theater wank man says i-its proge
amazing.
the point is its still shit, why would anyone not allow themselves to like something?
what point does that serve? you don't gain anything from disliking shit music.

No, that wasn't your point but you can keep pretending. Every response is predictable as fuck, slugger.

Babymetal is two preteens fucking around on stage with one vocalist doing the work while Dreamcatcher actually sounds like they have vocal training.
I like Babymetal too but Dreamcatcher is superior in terms of quality, you can't deny that musically well-rounded demon girls > edgy teenagers lipsyncing screamo and sometimes singing

i call ur music shit, what did u expect me to say.

Are you kfaggots mentally disabled? I asked you how they sound anything like Babymetal you retard. And either way it's funny you say that when they keep trying to play into that stupidity by singing their shit in videos.

>kpop is the most soulless music in the world
>follows probably the most manufactured group on the planet
WOOOOO good one user

Every single song is built around "soft/hard" dynamics. Cute jap voice vs Manly death growl, major pop synths vs death metal riff. There's nothing interesting about listening to binary music in which everything is bound to go from 0 to 100 back to 0 with nothing in between. I'd be shocked if the entire genre had more than one typical buildup.

This is their creator in charge of everything a legitimate metal head who was in a band in his youth. His entire concept is a tribute to metal bands, most specifically X-Japan(at first). One of the biggest writers for K-pop is a young white American. Get that shit out of here. K-pop is fucking GOVERNMENT BACKED.

youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw

There are hard parts, soft parts and parts that are in between.
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

We're going to have to agree to disagree because I'm not going to invest more effort into this debate. Maybe one day in the future I'll take a closer look at the genre, today is not that day.

>And either way it's funny you say that when they keep trying to play into that stupidity by singing their shit in videos.
Playing into the stupidity of thinking that they can sing... by singing... did I just read that right? Yes, they sing, they're singers, not whatever the fuck 2/3 of Babymetal is.

Babymetal and Dreamcatcher have similar concepts because they both utilize metal in their music, and have edgy as fuck concepts.
Dreamcatcher pulls it off better. Stop trying to defend your washed up waifus.

That's not true though, and most of that comes from the younger ones' naturally pipsqueaky voices. Their existence in general really skews people's perception of the group. Akumu No Rondo is one example from their first album that does none of that. As for the other synthy stuff that was the first album. Sad you don't like it because I really did like the combo, but their second album almost completely dropped that aspect.

Babymetal have admitted that they knew nothing about metal before they were formed in interviews.

Sure, the creator might like metal, but the group was definitely formed for the viral factor. Two of the members are basically useless, call me when they actually add anything to the group besides being the cute sidepieces to the main vocalist. They're literally in the group because it's wacky and it'll catch on.

I'd respect Babymetal a lot more if more than a third of the group was actually musically talented.

>they both utilize metal in their music
Jesus Christ, no they don't! That's what I
'm trying to tell you. It is literally your standard fare K-pop, that almost has a hint of ROCK. What the fuck dude. Babymetal has legitimate metal riffs backing it. Unless you have a better example than that song then go kick rocks. Even though PRITZ was stupidly compared to Babymetal even though they sounded nothing alike either, AT LEAST one of their songs was legitimate metal.

And this isn't an argument of "not reaaal metal", there is nothing wrong with them not being metal but it is not even close dude. They have nothing the fuck to do with Babymetal and y'all look retarded shilling them here. It's cool that they like Babymetal, I have no problem with them, it's you.

Literally j-pop with guitars. If you like j-pop, you may like them. It makes me cringe that GQ thinks there's anything GQ about them.

Don't want to insult melt-banana, but to me they seem like shittier way more poppier melt-banana.

They were named of of the Man of the Year in Japan in 2015. Yes, I'm serious.

>Literally j-pop with guitars
I wish, their first album was, but their second album isn't J-pop.

>cringe
12tyo btw

stop say unironic. its a useless Sup Forums "i think im smart" word. get over yourself loser.

>Babymetal have admitted that they knew nothing about metal before they were formed in interviews.
>admitted
They have been 100% transparent about their creation from the beginning and they often bring it up. Doesn't matter though because it's his group, they are just the performers.

> but the group was definitely formed for the viral factor
bullshit it was a super low budget SUBgroup of a newly made group that was nothing but a grooming for the agency's young talent for whatever field they wanted to go into after "graduation". That main group Sakura Gakuin is still extremely unknown in Japan. Metal doesn't even sell in Japan and no one could have ever dreamed of getting popular outside the US. They accidentally struck lightning, and honestly haven't done too great a job of capitalizing(in the West).

The two young ones have a purpose, watch a show to see. Babymetal are about their live performances more than anything.They also have their own songs without the lead singer.

>I'd respect Babymetal a lot more if more than a third of the group was actually musically talented.
Also, the two younger ones have a writing credit on the first album, when they were 13. A song they perform at 90% of shows.