Unacceptable

On the left we have Mayu Tomita Japanese pop star/Idoru
Stabbed 20 times by a male stalker, still alive.

On the right we have Christina Grimmie, Shot once, DEAD.

And some of you on this board will still say this country doesn't have a gun problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b44wJtz2ohE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

America never had a gun problem, we have a violence problem

a dead scenester whore is a good argument in favour of guns

Which wouldn't be deadly if it weren't for guns

>BUT WAIT. There's more:

If everyone had a gun on them they'd kill the aggressor before he could do more harm.

Just for the record I'm pro guns but I just want off this ride. When will it end senpai?

If you can stab a girl 20 times and she survive it you either had a shitty knife or you did it wrong

>And some of you on this board will still say this country doesn't have a gun problem.

The problem is not gun ownership. The problem has a deeper root. Bad public education, films and video games advocating violence, general media-brainwashing and more.

youtube.com/watch?v=b44wJtz2ohE

>Mayu Tomita Japanese pop star/Idoru stabbed 20 times by a male stalker, still alive.
Didn't he do that because a present he sent her was sent back? What did they expect to happen?

Leftists have a tough time understanding that the guns don't cause violence, but are just a tool to make violence more convenient and did not initiate the offending behavior. Pls be gentle with their fragile and slow minds, they struggle with the easy stuff a lot.

The Mayu Tomita incident was just as violent, and yet nobody died, explain yourself.

I'd rather be shot than stabbed.

now as pro gun rights as i am, you cannot say its not a lot easier to kill someone with a gun than with anything else. With a knife you have to get very close and might have to stab them a few times. With a gun you can stand quite far away from them and shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger.

Now im not saying we should get rid of guns, however, it should be a lot harder for people with mental disorders to get their hands on guns and ammunitions. There should be mandatory psychological testing for all gun owners. This would solve pretty much all of the problems.

I myself have a mental ilness and i would be perfectly ok being not allowed to own a gun if faggots like this will stop shooting up schools and making us look bad

/r9k/ logic

>shot once
wrong

We know anything about the shooter yet?

Holy fuck. We can't get even a quarter of all the guns off the street. Strict gun bans won't work when a massive portion of guns used in crime are illegally obtained. Guns on the streets are not regulated and you will never be able to collect them. Banning guns is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's such an emotional response to unfortunate situations. Time to come back to reality, there are too many illegal guns on the street, end of story.

good thing the asian girl is still alive

really don't care about the white cunt, 1 less in the world. what difference does it make. kek

Was mexican apparently?

She is literally an idol, they can't just return offerings given her and expect nothing to come of it. They should have thrown it out and avoided this.

Japan has a serious knife problem.
JS

>still alive

Wrong.

>Shot once

Wrong.

Your main argument is still correct but don't back it with false information.

Please be an illegal, please be an illegal.

>its her fault she got shot
fuck off you beta faggot. Its socially retareded betas like you that make all men look badly. Its NO ONES responsiblity to accept a gift. No one is ever obligated to accept a gift. Ever. Period.

Its not a gift if its not a choice, you are forcing something on someone.

>gun problem
Just enjoy the wild ride. You are sitting in the front seat.

>On the left we have Mayu Tomita Japanese pop star/Idoru
>Stabbed 20 times by a male stalker, still alive.
Targeting vital organs is rather hard when you're always squinting.

When someone steals a car it's easy enough to get the plate number and locate the car by any means, and at the very least there's a paper trail of who bought the car, from where and how it was modified etc etc.

The same accountability should be made available for guns like it is for cars, nobody wants to take citizen's guns away, they'll turn them in of their own volition when they see what safety is guaranteed in a gun-free society.

Cherrypicking. How many niggers die to stabbings each year? Yeah.

Then the gun grabbers broaden the definition of "mental illness" to include episodic depression, which is so common it would disarm half the US and effectively the 2nd Ammendment overnight. They could argue that it would reduce the (male) suicide deaths that currently make up a large fraction of the "gun violence" statistics.

Which part of 'SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED' do you not understand?

it will end when we do something about the criminals, thats the heart of the issue, not guns

She wasn't shot, she was stabbed, learn to read.
>Its NO ONES responsiblity to accept a gift.
Of course she didn't have to keep it but it's horribly rude to return it.

They need knife surrender bins IMO.

he simply didnt follow the honorabru tradition of the samurai
i remember one jap stabing a leftie politician once and landing a tremendous crit on the faggot

luck, people have been shot dozens of times and still live.

We don't have a gun problem we have a jizzskin problem.

White males should have to go through extensive mental health evaluations before being allowed to own a gun

"""""""""""""violence""""""""""""

At least bullets are less likely to cause sepsis than knives. That other chick is lucky to be alive.

Would you really want to be stabbed 20 times and wake up the next day? I wouldn't.

being rude is not any kind of justification to stab someone. Ever. Like really, how much of a pathetic beta do you have to be to think its ok to stab someone who returns a gift?

CNN reporting that he is kevin james loible. dont know the spelling of the last name. from saint petersburg.

>dead Jewess

problem?

This is the price of freedom.

We will gladly pay for it.

Of course it's another jizzskin subhuman

>They sent his present back, of course he had to stab her

Oh you.

On the left we have Inejiro Asanuma Japanese commie/traitor
Stabbed once by a male patriot, dead.

only the waifus shall live

I'm glad those genes are removed

*All of us

America doesn't have a violence problem, it has a nigger problem.

exactly, cant even argue with ya.

BURY IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI

Seven lives for my country!

We don't have a gun problem. We have a nigger/spic problem.

So, fuck off troll.

gay.as fuck.

BURY IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI

BURY IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI

BURY IT DEEP

But the shooter here was white.

Guy who shot her was white though

This is some powerful meme magic right here.

BURY IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI

delete your account

BURY IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI

It's the japs we're talking about here.

>Which wouldn't be deadly if it weren't for guns
I kill trannies i find in the streets at night with my buddies using baseball bats, crowbars, machetes and axes, I don't need a fucking gun to kill you.

And we can easily make molotovs using a simple glass bottle, some old rags and a flamable liquid such as gasoline, alcohol, kerosene and other similar flamable liquids...

How exactly you think violence would not be deadly if you had no guns? It would just mean that those who are stronger and tougher will have a huge advantage over the weaker untrained civilians around.

Didn't take long at all for anti guns to latch onto her for the agenda. Has her corpse even cooled yet?

Fucking disrespectful.

bury it deep yamaguchi

1 innocent person shot with a firearm
thousands of innocents protected by firearms

there's always a price for freedom

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Only thing you kill is rats to eat for dinner you favela dwelling Zika virus infested subhuman leech

Queen Hillary will fix this next year by appointing a Supreme Court justice who will decimate gun rights.

Liberals are always so quick to capitalize on the misfortune of others to push their agenda.
An agenda that will lead us to a future in which many more innocent people will not even have the right to defend themselves.

>b-bbut I need guns to compensate for my tiny wiener

im now really proud the nra has faught so hard for gun rights.envy of the world.whites can handle guns just fine.What id like to see is the numbers of gun violence used in nigger or spick crimes.Then sort the school shootings and other white shootings and ud see,i guarantee,numbers on par with mostly homogenous racial countries.
rwanda 300,000 dead in how long?
sierra leone
angola
sa
ethiopia
on and fucking on

Good. Stupid fucking scene kids.

homogenous white countries--correction.

JUST

Knives are usually deadlier than guns, and require less skill
T. Ambulance driver

Why were there no metal detectors or security at this event?

Yes 1 in this instance but what about countless gun related crimes and deaths committed everyday ?What about mass shootings?What about school shootings?

But I guess it's fine for America since that's the price for "freedom"

Here's your (You), now get out and take your shitpost with ya.

Right, that is why my country is such a peacefull and progressive first world nation...

Also, your country lost a war to emus, you literally can't even kill a bird! You bring nothing but shame upon your Anglo race! If the british or the americans were there instead of you those brids would have been cooked and devoured a long time ago!

Guns didn't kill her, meme magic did.

BURY IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI

>they'll turn them in of their own volition when they see what safety is guaranteed in a gun-free society.

Nigga, WTF are you smokin?

Cold. Dead. Hands.

Because it's a gun free zone.

I thought this is asian superiority thread or something.

>one girl stabbed by a knife
>one girl shot by a gun
>theres a gun problem!!!

Better to die free than live a slave potatoe nigger.

Only like 0.00001% of guns in the US are used in homicides every year, I don't think guns are the problem user

All the more reason to have them.

Just because some abuse rights does not mean the vast majority should lose theirs. But this is basic logic, which of course escapes you.

>BURY IT DEEP, YAMAGUCHI

Maybe it's not the guns
Maybe it's something else

A FUCKING
WHITE

MAAAAAAAAAAAALE

It was probably pretty small time. This girl is a youtube singer who was on a reality show for a few months

Don't give me that videogame bullshit. Do teens reading Shakespeare commit suicide? Murder others?