How tf is this a 8/10?

how tf is this a 8/10?

boring, ass squeaky flow with the same fucking themes every song. What do ya'll think? did mu like this or is this sjw nonsense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dncs8LscyU8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0XbB3GxuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

look at her skin color. you have now found your answer.

It's trash and it definitely didn't help that I loathe her as a person

shes brown and female

catchy hooks, playful weird shit
very fun
youtube.com/watch?v=dncs8LscyU8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0XbB3GxuA
stormfags r just salty that a non white is successful

>stormfags r just salty that a non white is successful
yeah, it definitely has nothing to do with the bland and grating music she makes

I'm speaking of 1992 in particular. It's boring as all hell.

who produced Dragons?

p4k hated it also tho

see

isshe racemicksingin the drag vid

>stormfags r just salty that a non white is successful
yeah, cause stormfags are huge hiphop aficionados. and if there is one thing above all else that sends stormfags into a rage, it is when liberal hipster media outlets give hiphop artists higher music scores than they deserve

jesus christ you faggots are delusional

ps her music is shit

>kitana
>brujas
>tomboy
>boring
pick 0
>caring what other people's opinions are
spook
OWWWLS

all those songs were trash imho

u have a right to an opinion tho having seen her live a few years back and this year and she honestly kills it

u should give a relisten tho it may also not b ur kind of thing

other than missy elliot & mia, shes one of the only talented female rappers around

I agree. This shit was ass-garbage.

Anthony Fantano is pic related

>Sees this cover and album title
>Expecting some fun 90s throwback boom bap
>Got Drum And Bass

I’m not mad I’m just disappointed.

>>caring what other people's opinions are
you literally start the convo saying only "stormfags" are salty because on her skin color and i'm black myself.
you are very ignorant.

I’m so glad I don’t waste my time on new music. So many great old albums that I still haven’t listened to.

judging solely from the cover its because aesthetic and shes black and a girl and blah blah blah

if u dont think stormfags are running rampant then ur unaware
of course its possible to not like something but if you look through this thread and dont see people being dismissive solely because of physical characteristics then ur a certified autist

also u clearly know what im sayin u pedantic fuck

Stormfag here.

Some of the greatest American musicians of the 20th century were black.
>Chuck Berry
>Coltrane
>Ray Charles
>Stevie Wonder
>Jimi Hendrix
>Quincy Jones
>George Clinton
>Marvin Gaye
>Diana Ross
>Nina Simone
>Roberta Flack
Just to name a few

Modern black “artists” are just DNC commodities being advertised by DNC-funded media outlets and given fake awards by DNC donors. Modern popular music is literal political propaganda. They are also purposefully dumbing down the youth (especially black) voter base to sell them communist policies.

This girl didn’t get a record deal based on hard work and talent.

Ok I have no idea and I’m probably gonna regret asking but what the hell is a stormfag? A conspiracy theories or what?

you're insane lol

someone who visits stormfront, a site which doesn't even exist anymore. i.e., a strawman term for anyone who isn't a genderfluid dildofag who let's tyrone punch them in the face while paying fo all dem keeids that spew out of a rancid black cunt

>if u dont think stormfags are running rampant then ur unaware
wow 2-3 ppl trolling for you's are stormfags. looks you've come to the perfect board to find minor shit to get angry over.
princess nokia isn't good. her lyrics are trash. decent flow at best.
>but if you look through this thread and dont see people being dismissive solely because of physical characteristics then ur a certified autist
the autist is you. it's Sup Forums why come on here if you're going to immediately pull the race card if somebody disagrees with you. Again you are very ignorant. Stay on twitter all day ranting where nobody likes you!

yeah you arent a stormfag at all man
whens the last time you went outside
or had sex

>Some of the greatest American musicians of the 20th century were black.
yea, also pretty solid list
>Modern black “artists” are just DNC commodities being advertised by DNC-funded media outlets and given fake awards by DNC donors. Modern popular music is literal political propaganda. They are also purposefully dumbing down the youth (especially black) voter base to sell them communist policies.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
absolutely delusional

white nationalists that have flooded Sup Forums en masse in attempt to influence board culture but all they really do is whine about things that oppose their alternate vision of reality

>nazis dislike x
>"b-b-but im not a nazi and i dislike x! you're wrong! WRONG! STOP IT!"
Can't believe I share a board with these pussyass retards.

the fact u even know what stormfags are. says you don't leave the house or have sex yourself.

You started off with a legitimate answer and then you just went to spewing conspiracy-theory tier insults.

I don’t even like this musician I’m just wondering why Stormfag kept being said.

left house - yesterday
had sex - 3 days ago

I got an answer. Thanks.

I’m insane.

That’s why every media outlet that praised shitty Taylor Swift for a decade have now turned on her because she hasn’t made a “fuck Drumpf” song yet.

I hate Kitana so much

>They only turned on her because she didn’t make a song about trump. Not because the last album was mediocre as hell.
Come on dude you’re not telling me you liked that album did you?

>Kendrick crying about his Trump delusions
>weez gon be in chainz again muh niggah

>jay z
>oj dindu nuffin
Powerful stuff. Give these men all of the awards!!

bahahahaahaha
projecting this hard

stay in ur containment zone nerds

its not projecting if its true.
take a screenshot of your twitter followers. i want a laugh :)

It was just as terrible as every other album she made. The same albums that got praise in the pre-Trump era

>oj dindu nothing
He never said that.

i dont have twitter
im a social media hermit
i have instagram tho but its just a private account because most of the friends i made this year use it

oh well. grats on the new found friends!

He said that white people are racist because we “turned” on OJ. Lol

He forgot to mention that big black OJ literally got away with cutting a white woman’s head off. But WE are the assholes? Kind of like how California now lets illegal spics murder white women because fuck Drumpf.

btw I love watching Trump completely dismantle your precious entertainment industries. Grammys will have another year of “lowest ratings ever” headlines.

Keep antagonizing whitey though.

dude wtf are you talking about????

>Dragons video

Wait, she was Wiki's gf?

taylor swift fuckin sucks
boring, bland, manafactured
go home waifufag
thanks
have a good 1
no problem mayne

best Female rap album ive ever listened to, its still an 8 tho

really enjoyed the Tomboy instrumental

I don’t know how you got that interpretation but alright. He was more calling out OJ for his bullshit.