LORD ZEDD

LORD ZEDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWW8OMoeavE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kat and Tanya were cute,

Power Rangers girls back in the 90's were God tier hot, especially the white ones.

>no kimberly
Worthless

What happened to the original yellow ranger?

I don't see any pictures with her

Kat was much hotter anyway. Kimberly is overrated.

???

car wreck and died

>Acting like he doesn't know

I actually didn't.
Don't remember her name and didn't bother to google it.

I was too young when Mighty Morphin aired to remember her name. All i remember is that she was asian.

I figured everyone here that was at all interested in discussing power rangers knew that by now.

>every guy but tommy a manlet
That's why he cucked Jason's leadership, banged two pink rangers, and had all the best gear.

And is the biggest douchebag ever IRL.

>implying kat wasn't superior in every way

None of his ranger suits were as cool as the gold ranger suit though. Jason had that, pyramidus, AND that scepter. He also looked like a king in that outfit without the helmet on.

This guy gets it.

>taller
>thicker
>prettier eyes
>Australian accent

And it was so cute how her accent caused her to pronounce Tommy "Tummy."

My niggas.

Even hotter than Kat.

What did he do?

>gold ranger
>jason
That's like calling the Red Ranger Rocky.

>implying MMPR Green isn't the single coolest suit in the history of sentai/power rangers
The helmet alone puts it in a differnt league.

>implying a rolling pyramid is anywhere near the badassness of dragonzord, tigerzord, or even the red battlezord
Pic related speaks for itself.

Trey was lame. Jason deserved the power way more than he did.

The gold ranger suit is cooler than the green ranger suit. It's regal as fuck.

>dragonzord is cooler than pyramidus
I'll give that one to you. The dragonzord is more badass but pyramidus was surprisingly cool for a rolling pyramid. Ultrazord form was kind of lame because it didn't move. It would definitely kick the dragonzord's ass though.

Nothing. He posts on social media without a filter much like Trump, and like Trump the people who have a personal bias against him (generally because they're btter about him stealing the spotlight) try to twist everything he says into a reason to hate him.

I believe it. Seems to me like he appreciates his fans more than any other power rangers actor. He even did those batinthesun videos where he fights with those suits on.

>Trey was lame
Trey was the muh better Gold Ranger. Jason didn't do shit as gold.

Trey was still lame though. Jason was more intimidating and had a leader's confidence and a commanding voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWW8OMoeavE

Zeo>MMPR>In Space>Turbo

Anything else after that and the MMPR Movie are worthless

>commanding voice
Nigga are you forgetting who voiced Trey?

>Zeo better than In Space
>MMPR better than anything but Turbo
>disregarding Lost Galaxy and Time Force

Not at all. In fact I've been watching Zeo lately and Trey sounds like a dork.

Dino Thunder is kino.

post cute Rangers

It kills me how the girls in today's power rangers can't hold a candle to the old school.

>cucked Jason's leadership
But Jason led the entirety of the Red Rangers, not Tommy.

He treats his employees like shit, he throws a bitchfit and refuses to go to a convention because Austin st. John said he would go.
Those are the ones off the top of my head.
He also completely rides Power Ranger career to this very day.

In Zeo he kind of did though. In one episode Tommy gets captured and the villain says something like "what are you going to do without your precious leader?" even though Jason is on the show at that point.

But then Jason went and led the entirety of the Red Rangers, even though Tommy was right there with them.

Kat is grade A breeding material. Best thing that ever happened to Tommy is Kim dumping him. Her womanlet genes would have fucked his offspring.

>treats his employees like shit
He has employees?

>refuses to go to a convention because Austin St. John said he would go

What's his beef with Austin? What's the source for that?

>he rides the power ranger career

Yeah but people love him. That's why he does it. When he found out there were millions of fans who adore him and want to see him he decided to give them what they wanted.

I know but we're not talking about Forever Red.

Agreed

>He has employees?

He runs a martial arts dojo.

>What's the source for that?

Look up Power Morphicon from a couple years ago.

>That's why he does it

No he really doesn't.
The only reason he does any thing Power Rangers related is for shekels.

You don't get to move the goalposts like that.

Try again friendo. It's impliciy said that Tommy was the leader of the reds. He also went on to lead every ranger ever a couple years ago.

>made up bullshit: the post

Tommy is awesome, treats his fans with respect and everyone loves him, something you'll never understand.

>It's implicitly said
Read: It isn't said at all

Thanks for playing.

>delusion: the post

>the only reason he does anything power rangers related is for shekels

Fine, but he's still making his fans happy by doing the shit he does.

What do you mean?

>he's still making his fans happy

That's because his fans are drooling retards who eat up anything he shits out and blindly deny how much of a shithead he is.
See

The discussion was framed solely on Tommy vs Jason. You moved the goalposts to frame the discussion on Tommy vs Jason IN ZEO.

That's not how this stuff works.

>Andros clarifies the situation, "We were all assembled by a veteran Ranger. Our LEADER for this mission." Cole repeats in perplexity, "Leader?" Andros steps back and turns toward the huge open front gate of the hangar. Right on cue, their leader steps out from behind the wall. All but Andros watch anxiously, as the man we saw taking the phone call at Club Bulkmeier's earlier steps out of the shadows, with his hands clasped together in the front below his waist, beige pants, a brown flight jacket over a red & white checkered shirt and a pure red shirt beneath. He needs no introduction, he's Tommy Oliver, and with a faint smirk, he nods his head at his fellow Red Rangers.

The discussion was always on Tommy and Jason regarding Zeo specifically. My picture I started this thread with is from Zeo, and that one dude commented on how everyone but Tommy was a manlet which led to Tommy cucking Jason's leadership.

Firstly, you don't know what "implicitly" means.

Secondly, you're still moving the goalposts.

Except it wasn't. You know it wasn't. If it was, you'd have stated "In Zeo" in your first post. But you didn't. Stop embarrassing yourself.

This thread is why no one takes Power Faggots seriously.
Join the rest of the world and watch Super Sentai instead.

>implicitly
>2. unquestioning or unreserved; absolute:
It was absolutely stated that he was the leader in "Forever Red". No goal posts are being moved, you wrongly brought up Jason leading and I'm setting you straight. I'm guessing you wanted Jason to be leader so bad that you delusioned yourself into thinking he was.

implicitly
JmˈplJsJtli/
adverb
adverb: implicitly

in a way that is not directly expressed; tacitly.
Stop embarrassing yourself. It's getting rather boring now. You can keep screeching like the mong you are, but at least tone it down a little. It's fucking pathetic to watch.

every ranger that had shoulder pads were the best

You can see hereThat he is observing Tommy's superior height in my photo (which is from Zeo) then comments on him cucking Jason's leadership. It was always about Zeo. Where did you get the idea that Forever Red had anything to do with it?

Weeb

Pretty much, but the gold suit is my favorite. They made a mistake not giving future sixth rangers (silver, titanium, quantum) chest/shoulder armor.

Hence the number 2 next to my definition. Welcome to the english language where words can mean many different things.

He's observing Tommy's height. Everything else is shit you made up to move the goalposts. Mong.

If preferring the original version of something is weeb then 90% of the world is a weeb.

Pretty sure the guy is baiting at this point. From now on just copy everything he says and say it back to him. He'll leave in a big fucking hurry.

You realise that the 2 comes from the 1, right? His implicit trust in Sarah is so innate and absolute that it remains unspoken.

Like I said, stop embarrassing yourself, you fucking spastic.

I'm Power Ranger

He's observing Tommy's height. Everything else is shit you made up to move the goalposts. Mong.

Ok, gook.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery and about as absolute of a concession as one can make during an argument.

Thanks for playing.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery and about as absolute of a concession as one can make during an argument.

Thanks for playing.

>Tommy comes back as White Ranger and cucks Jason's leadership in MMPR (1994)
>Jason comes back as Gold Ranger but Tommy retains leadership in Zeo (1996)
>Tommy orchestrates and leads "Forever Red" mission in Wild Force (2002)
>Tommy leads entire Ranger army in Super Megaforce (2014)
Jason has been Tommy's bitch for 20 years.

>that facial hair
P E D O P H I L E

>if I stop quoting him after he thoroughly humiliated me, maybe I can sneak the last word in and just pretend I won anyway
I can't stop laughing at you.

Tommy was more fit to be a leader because he had that more spirit and kept morale up better but Jason was always more badass.

>if I stop quoting him after he thoroughly humiliated me, maybe I can sneak the last word in and just pretend I won anyway
I can't stop laughing at you.

I'm pretty sure that was the toy everyone had, myself included.

>that one kid who had titanus and let his dragonzord friend and his megazord friend combine them

>Not rating RPM
>Not getting in gear and protecting the last bastion of humanity

Go-onger was better.