It's part of their culture. Stop being so intolerant

It's part of their culture. Stop being so intolerant.

Kek/10

>RACE WAR FUCKING WHEN
>4th REICH FUCKING WHEN

That's what we've been repeatedly asking you, Hans. Don't shirk your fucking responsibility.

>inb4 12 year old german girl married to 28 year old syrian immigrant

>it further recommended contraception for the couple

This is the future we chose

The marriage was approved by a sharia court in syria, so it's okay, you goddamn racist shitlord.

this.
i'd bet my head on it

>14
too old, wish she was 9, it would have been glorious seeing the mental gymnastic of the left

>breitbart

They will legalise child rape. why is this bad?

Please stop insulting warthogs.

Then just google it you fucking leaf

Heil fuhrer

The 4th reich happens whenever you guys grow back your balls. Just make sure to be extra super nice to the countries that were the allied powers in WW2 and were not gonna stop ya this time.

Mashallah this is the best news I have heard all day.

How do earthly kafir courts even matter compared to the Sharia?

>regional court
Oh wow it's fucking nothing
They'll get rekt by the constitutional court at the latest

No surprise, really. This was to be expected ever since a court ruled circumcision without medical requirement illegal, and within days all our ruling elite, regardless of party, made a law that excluded religious reasons so Jews and Muslims would not have to behave like civilized human beings in Germany.
However, I haven't heard about it yet, and the source only mentions a regional court, so we'll see what happens. With the AfD gaining more support, they will surely pick this up. Will be interesting.

>spoken like a true austrian

>RACE WAR FUCKING WHEN?
when Sup Forums decides to get off their lazy asses and defend trump supporters instead of letting berniefags and shillbots turn the tide against him.

go out and show people how sick leftists are. protest, spread trump propaganda on twitter, (operation dindumaga) WIN THE MAJORITY, STEAL VOTERS FROM THE OTHER SIDE DO SOMETHING. DO NOT LET IT PASS OR IT WILL BE YOUR DOOOOM

seriously you goys, fucking disappointment to the third reich. Mein Führer would be disgusted in all of you

I thought the germans loved law and order.

what happened?