/nba/ general

/nba/ general

>Thunder haters btfo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1969613
twitter.com/RealGM/status/881291365862080512https://twitter.com/RealGM/status/881291365862080512
reddit.com/r/nba/comments/6kq5ec/murray_philadelphia_76ers_and_boston_celtics/
twitter.com/DefPenHoops/status/881296589301706752
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for the process

sixers are comfy as fuck

Can someone post the oladipo gif where he's dancing like a chicken

Dan Gilbert done fucked up

Apologize RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

How long until Hayward signs with the Heat?

>he still thinks Gordon Hayward won't resign with the Utah Jazz

Gordon gonna sign miami and celtics will be eternally btfo

7KT died for this

Hayward next team:

Heat 50%
Jizz 40%
Celtshits 10%

same thing, as long as it means that celshits get btfo

What does /nba/ think of /ourguy/ being KILLED by the elite? Does Silver know about this? IS JOHN WALL IN ON THIS FOR VENGEANCE? Has the shook meme come full circle? Stay woke...
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1969613

but what if Gordon Hayward signs with miami and the celtics?

Fuck off, underage

Sup Forums memes are pretty weak these days

Iman shumpert for javale McGee. Who says no?

Sup kike

Warriors won't give up Javale. They're too invested in him.

Celtics get no one and their big signing in the next couple of years is maxing a midget that plays no defense

>Fultz
>Reddick
>Covington
>Simmons
>Embiid
>Saric as the 6th man

How many games do they win?

>Didn't pick Fultz because they didn't want to wait

AHAHAHAHAHA

Prod knew what was up. I'm still not over him dead. Best ever from the East

No, Sup Forums memes are sadly still the hot button topic at the moment. Maybe in a couple of years the vitriol will quell and people will get over them.

they can get hayward and draft another asset

Is it possible the Celtics get cucked for the Lakers and Sacramento picks?

About 40-45 if healthy.

About 20 if not.

My digits

yeah, if its not 2-5 next year and then the kings pick wins the lottery the celtics only get the 76ers pick

>they can get Hayward
He's staying or going to Miami bro.

No, I think the Lakers will ultimately end up in that 2-5 spot.

If they don't, then absolutely because the Kings will definitely be bottom-tier in 2019

What did Serge mean by this? He just posted this to his Twitter. Are people saying he is older than he really is and he is playing the race card?

8th seed
Cavs
boston
bucks
wizards
heat
pistons
charlotte
76ers
not in that exact order

>still being this delusional

I hope they never fire Danny Ainge. That guy is literally giving us high quality memes for FREE. For fucking FREE.

>It's o-ok I just n-need Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett's s-sons to come bail me out in a couple of y-years like they d-did before.

> James StewartVerified account @IAmJamesStewart 21m21 minutes ago
>Woj in passing said on ESPN that Amir Johnson was almost a sign and trade from Boston to Philly...
Celtics would have gotten Jahlil Okafor

>Woj in passing said on ESPN that Amir Johnson was almost a sign and trade from Boston to Philly...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DANNY "KEK" AINGE CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT

Hm?

Kek I was just reading that. I think its about his age.

he's being respectful
your dubs say so

Sad!

Probably 40

>I think its about his age.
>i think
you're the people he' talking about STOP SPREADING RUMORS FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJJFJFJSGAHAHAHAHAJHA

Jesus fucking Christ Celtics getting BTFO so many times

ARE THE CELTICS GOING TO TRADE WITH ANYONE?

IS AINGE SENILE?

SHOULD I HAND OUT PAPER BAGS WITH EYES CUT OUT FOR THE CELTIC FANS ON THIS BOARD?

LOL

CELTICS TO SEATTLE?

first of all, mcgee is a free agent

second, iman shumpert is complete garbage and people only think he is good because he's on the cavaliers

third, you're just stupid

Who are >we trading shumpert for? He has to go

they didn't need him they got al horford

He needs to take his old ass back to the jungles of africa

I mean after free agency. They're both trash so it's a fair trade. Now kill yourself

>implying getting Okafor would have been a good thing

Watching the Celtics get absolutely BTFO in Free Agency this year has been absolutely delightful.

They've been saying that for years. Biyombo has had a lot of the same claims, but it's not limited to Africans. Chinese have the same problems because the Communists will doctor shit to keep guys in under 18/21 games longer so they can win more.

>4:20PM PST
twitter.com/RealGM/status/881291365862080512https://twitter.com/RealGM/status/881291365862080512

>4:21 PM PST
reddit.com/r/nba/comments/6kq5ec/murray_philadelphia_76ers_and_boston_celtics/

>3:20PM PST
>post was made over a hour before the potential trade was made public
>no mention of a potential trade between Boston and Philly until 4:00PM PST on Twitter

Someone close to the 76ers is among us

>getting Okafor for literally free
Amir Johnson was a fucking UFA

Yeah they are going to be quite different next year, after signing JJ reddick and amir johnson today plus all the new guys

>
Tweets
David AldridgeVerified account @daldridgetnt 19s19 seconds ago
More
Hawks the most ardent suitors at present for Wizards RFA Bojan Bogdanovic. Will be hard for WAS to match offer sheet if it has 2 max Porter.

Is ibaka an original rude BOY?

WOJ JUST DESTROYED AINGE'S NARRATIVE

>CELTICS NEVER ACTUALLY OFFERED THAT JAE CROWDER/MARCUS SMART/MULTIPLE PICKS TO THE PACERS

ABSOLUTELY

BEEEEEEEEEEELOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

hinkie is gay eat my turds lmao

>pay Curry the largest contract ever
>didn't get FMVP in either championship

Really make you think.

>Chinese have billions of people
>They have to resort to faking ages to win meaningless Asian basketball tournaments
>Meanwhile you got all these crazy talented motherfuckers like Westbrook in the US because they love the game

Do Chinese people even know what love and passion are? Are they even capable of experiencing these things?

will the celticucks ever recover

curry is so great he's makes others finals mvp

Okafor isn't even worth getting for free. One of the worst players in the league.

Is LeBron actually going to leave Cleveland again? I thought he said he's retiring there no matter what.

what the fuck

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!??!

IS AINGE JUST SAYING HE'S MAKING OFFERS TO FOOL THE FANS?

DUDE PROBABLY JUST WANTS TO HOARD MORE PICKS

WHAT IS HIS ENDGAME?

WAIT

WHAT IS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM?

>Serge Ibaka: I was born in the capital of the Republic of Congo, a city with hospitals, a civil registry and an administration. I was not born in a jungle.

your mother doesn't seem to think so

I think the chasing the GOATS ghost narrative has really got to him and him being obsessed with it. It wouldn't surprise me if he did to win more rings

Guys, what in the actual fuck IS danny ainge doing?

I can't wait to laugh at all the philthy fans when this memenigger gets hurt again.

No.

why are you replying to your own fake news?

I have two dads

LMAO AINGE
twitter.com/DefPenHoops/status/881296589301706752

>BUT DUDE HE LIKE PLAYED REALLY GOOD FOR LIKE 30 GAMES IN 3 YEARS!!

stop replying to peoples post who didn't even reply to you

this is the second time you've done this with one of my posts, i'm getting sick of it

>i'm getting sick of it

Woj does not have a contact inside the Celtics' front office. The only time he gets it right are when the deals are done from the other side.

If its not from a Boston reporter, its not true.

Kill yourself back to redit

That's a 3 second violation, why does the league put in rules if they aren't gonna enforce them? Just remove 3 second violations and travels. Let them just carry the ball all the way up the court.

I've never seen someone give less of a fuck playing basketball

don't @ me with that nonsense

so far woj has been correct
ainge is sleeping currently

>The Toronto Raptors have made DeMarre Carroll expendable. (Via ESPN)

I don't take orders from redit

Post your fav reaction images just wondering

Will they sign Gordon Hayward

I was talking to that guy who kept replying to people who didn't even reply to him, not you

ersan ilyasova is pretty much guaranteed to be lying about his age. his like 3 years older than he says

Except that makes his statement more true because he's getting it from the Pacer's side then.

Otherewise, Ainge would be pushing to Woj that it was actually a great offer like he's pushed to all of "his" guys (Bulpett, Himmelsbach, Goodman)

>If its not from a Boston reporter, its not true.
Not necessarily.

I will after free agency is over for the celtics

Are you that guy that spams those Starfire threads on Sup Forums?

Cut
It
Out

Yeah whatever fuck off