MDE

Can someone describe their humor? Am I a pleb for not understanding it? What would you call it?

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

youtube.com/watch?v=RVbU1zYoq7w

Hyper-post-irony

shill for your master elsewhere please

>We watched one too many episodes of Tim and Eric and enjoy M E M E S a little more than adult men really should
>Also alt-right

>humor

Aw yeh!

Alt right with a touch of bigotry

>humor
there is none

>Bigotry

I think this is the worst thing to happen to the left, they got so comfortable in the rise of their political views that they just dismiss everything as bigotry, and it cost them the election.

You dont have to understand. Adult Swim canceled them and they wont be spam posted here. Only a handful of skits were actually funny anyway. It was mostly pretentious political bullshit.

Awwwwww I guess it's not cool to hate Political Correctness now that Trump won. I can't wait for Sup Forums to slink back to the left just to be contrarian shitheads.

it's like modern art but post modern comedy

you know it's really not comedy but you try to convince yourself that somewhere under all the perceived irony there is something funny there

Post-ironic drugcore white man humor.

The fact that it's made and targeted toward jaded white men means SJWs can scream racism at it without consequence, even though it's practically the same shit as Eric Andre (just less pseudo-cerebral), but that's made by a black dude, so he's allowed to do mean humor.

hyde and the boys are essentially using the enemy's own weapons(mind-numbing post-irony, political agendas thinly veiled in "hip" absurdism, lowkey indoctrination) against him

>*lowkey indoctrination through young adult-oriented pop culture

forgot a few words

Based redpilled humor.

not really funny, tries really hard to use soft irony as comedy, but ends up coming off as dry and witless. really hate how boring this is and i can't understand why it's popular, though i guess we live in a time where excess simplification without much thought invested into lyrical communication is prevalent.

spotted the essjaydoubleyou

not really, i'm pretty conservative, the humor really is just pretty stupid and sophomoric

Dont be a faggot. The material doesnt work as well when it constantly censored.

That just the washed version we get from network television.

>le Sup Forums is contrarian meme

Three outcasts are brazen enough to think their self-indulgent in-jokes are funny to anyone except each other.

>fucking with Charls

It's a mix between unironic post-post-post irony, male power and conspiracy theories

so, as per the last HydeWars, are they actually cancelled?

They said the announcement would be in a couple days

>slink back to the left

good god man how many layers of indoctrination are you on?

>post^3 irony
No its post(i)^3 irony mate. Did you not take calculus in kindergarten?

>watching a fart show for babies

Blame Adult Swim, their own channel has a few gems like Murder Charls and Ideas Man

>Leftists try to get WP cancelled for being the right wing of the typical [AS] stuff

Take a look at Hollywood and see where the real indoctrination is.

>tfw no Charls in drag gf

yeah that's a

convincing argument for right wing ideology there

>Needing an argument to allow any ideology but yours to exist

Why do leftists think only their side should exist?

never said that

Oh of course, you merely implied it.

no, you're the who said leftism was bad...defend yourself!

wait they're cancelled? i taught that was a hoax

confirmed on hydewars

You can hate an ideology but accept its right to exist, something lost on most champagne leftists.

that's just retarded thinking. You can disagree with something without hating it...

a bunch of buttblasted edgelords who get into youtube beef and pop off "MUH ALT RIGHT" memes. Picture a combination of a poor man's eric andre and alex jones, with a dash of let's play gamer tier humor.

>poor man's eric andre

Eric Andre is Walmart Sam Hyde you fucking pleb

If you've seen one MDE video, you've seen them all.

>actual guests on his show
>well thought out bits
>great co-host
>doesn't get canned after one season for only appealing to pudgy nerds

Eric Andre>your fatass youtube comedian

This is just demonstrably untrue.

They arent really comedy.

Its more biting satire where the people they are making fun of and their reactions are the punchline.

see: MDE Whypz, the vid where they are interviewing people on the street, 2070.

eh CBB did it better

>well thought out
hmm

>alt-right
stop watching CNN

>well thought out bits

eric andre is pie in the face whoopie cushion street harrasment the lowest form of humor, takes no skill to write for. The fucking dudesons are better than eric andre.

Sam is leagues ahead of him but hes not a black jew soooo

Sam has not made me laugh before, comedy is all based on opinion though.

>well thought out bits
>LEGALIZE RANCH XD

Look at all the fucking faggot leftists. You people are actually pathetic, I'm so glad you lost and will never be in power again. Eat shit.

A little Tim & Eric biting, a little Tom Green biting, and heavy handed neo-nazi sentiment.