"Cuckservative" is now a racist slur

>“Cuckservative,” a portmanteau of “cuckold” and “conservative” (it’s a long story) has now been acknowledged by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a racist slur.

These people are fucking incompetant.
>archive.is/WuFFA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WuFFA
youtube.com/watch?v=w9G6WCsfoow
fbi.gov/about-us/partnerships_and_outreach/community_outreach/outreach_contacts
youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Language police can go fuck themselves.

Sup Forums are the overlords of all country's.

nigger spic jew gook poointheloo faggots crackers

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE SO THAT THE STRONG CAN FURTHER THE HUMAN SPECIES

Racist against which group?

Snake wrangling Baptist hicks

>archive.is/WuFFA
SPLC has been incompetent forever and the government is aware of the fact they are a Soros-backed shill foundation. The FBI de-listed them as a resource years ago for their stupidity, and I think that was even before they started listing MRAs as a hate group.

you know I was skeptical of Milo's take on the "1488ers" but honestly they're a bunch of retards that need to fuck off, I just hadn't realized they were really such a prevalent splinter. Here the daily shoah did something clever and subtle that spread in a clever and subtle fashion, and they fucking ruined it by removing all the humour and instead using it to holler "JEW HERE, WE GOT A JEW HERE, THIS GUY'S A FUCKING JEW!" all over twitter, like it was their fucking job to point out to the world every time some kike wrote a bunch of anti white shit on the NYT. They have no wit whatsoever and distance anyone who might be interested in what the rest of us have to say.

Then we'll just make up new words.

Aren't too many words being officially considered hate speech these few days?

Soon we won't even be able to speak.

Nobody fucking "ruined" anything, stop exagerating. It doesn't matter that kikes at jew york times get buttmad, that's all kikes do. Why are you talking about it like its even a cause for concern?

Why are you pushing the idea that the people who behave like idiots are representative of white nationalists? Have you just internalized that meme after hearing it repeated enough, or are you intentionally pushing some D&C memes?

Who cares hat the (((SPLC))) thinks?

The triple bracket people.

>Southern Poverty Law Center
well-known hate group

Well known (((anti-white))) hate group

You can always tell when someone's an alt-right migrant from reddit.

Milo doesn't know what he's talking about and had never been to Sup Forums before December 2015 at the absolute earliest

the
>alt-right
is a meme

Hitler has been the leader of Sup Forums since before it existed.

It's like you people think this place was just created for the 2016 election

oh god make it stop

>m-muh hitler
If Hitler was such a good leader, why did he lose the war and kill himself?

God I love meme magic. It's like the feud between Sup Forums and tumblr has become real life. Can't wait for the revolutionaries wearing beta uprising t shirts.

Truly this a glorious decade.

>incompetant

thread discarded, please step your shit up

If Australia was a real country -- not just some meme country -- why couldn't it win a war against birds?

youtube.com/watch?v=w9G6WCsfoow

What is that? Drake's new album cover?

I always thought cuckservative meant you were a nigger loving republican. For example Carson supporters

I've been here for years you rare fuck and I am an open racist with everyone I know, but that doesn't mean the stormfags gallavanting about abusing other people's jokes aren't a bunch of retards with no class. To gain popularity for the views espoused here they must be more appealing than the opposition, and humour is a big part of that here. these fucktards just aren't funny.

Compare and contrast these tweets. The first is an in-joke saying 'look, you-know-who is at it again' that everyone in the know can snicker at. The second post is the equivalent of a loser in a guy fawkes mask holding up a cardboard sign covered in memes on a streetcorner, and the only reason this warranted a dozen articles in major publications.

I'm not saying REEE THEY LET OUR CODE GET OUT I'm saying they're making us looks fucking stupid, who would want to be associated with somebody like the guy who made that second tweet? not me.

If America was a real country -- not just some meme country -- why couldn't it deport illegal mexicans?
They aren't even hiding anymore and you still can't deport them.

it originally meant being a sellout to leftist ideals and premises. This would obviously include leftist notions of race.

>they aren't even hiding and you can't deport them
Shhh, we're not at that phase yet...

>These people are fucking incompetant.

NO YOU DON'T GET IT

They do not want to be truthful.

They have a NARRATIVE to push and will narrate the world to suit their interests.

So they will say that cuckservative is a racist slut, because that is useful for them.

cuck as an insult is far past that, it's now a catch-all phrase for the "guilt" mindset

The SLPC has an education arm that sends out sjw propadanga to american schools.

www.tolerance.org

They're incompetent assuming their own ompinopence as Big Media. They're just directing people to places like this, where we're experts at propagandizing normies. THey're also amplifying the pupose of the (((echoes))), to point out to normies how many kikes are behind liberal articles, memes, books, ideas, and race baiting. They think they're making some kind of noble display by using the echoes, but all they're doing is outing their influence in the leftist media.

> The FBI de-listed them as a resource years ago for their stupidity
fbi.gov/about-us/partnerships_and_outreach/community_outreach/outreach_contacts

Unfortunately SPLC is right there.

Personally I consider it more to mean beta than guilt. Maybe failure would be a better fit though.
>you can't satisfy your wife/pass your seed on, you're such a failure of a man that another man can come in and do it for you
>you're such a failure of a conservative that you're essentially a liberal

there's a self-hating aspect to it usually but I agree

(((Southern Poverty Law Center)))

I fucking hate Baptists
biggest group of cuckservatives ever
They are the ones who adopt hordes of nigglets and approve of racemixing and support Israel and Jews like rapid dogs
Hate all christcucks in general desu

>as a racist slur.
so you can be racist against rich white men after all or what?

As it should be

>cuckold
>has now been acknowledged by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a racist slur.

Cuckold (A sexual deviance) + Conservative (A political standing) = Cuckservative (A biological race of people)

Someone... check my math on that.

Liberals have already rendered the word "racist" meaningless so this doesn't change a whole lot.

>Cuckold (A sexual deviance) + Conservative (A political standing) + Used by white people (Power and privilege) = Cuckservative (A biological race of people)

Currently on Twitter laying into them for this. They need to be publicly named and their tricks uncovered.

fuck everything seems to add up.

I'm wondering if there are hidden Jew strings in the equation somewhere though.. I'm getting a real 2+2=5 vibe here.

Its okay. I love you anyway.

>If Hitler was such a good leader, why did he lose the war and kill himself?

know b8 but, man he and göbbels has come under my skin. He lost because the fucking anglos & co declared war on the wrong enemy the USSR.

Actually what they did there, would be considered proper by the heathens. You fought to the bitter end, but so the enemy would not rape,enslave and kill your wife and children and there were no way out. They killed the children first. Just like here. Then the women hang them selves.

Maybe it's in our blood, but it's not a movie son, he went out in honor. Rather than have himself, his wife and his near friends and their children paraded by jews and get a mock court like saddam did.

Listen to this speech. These guys were not pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM

how is cuckold a race?

Ok

seems it never was about racism at all.

who would have thought?

>Unitarians
Disgusting.

(((The Southern Poverty Law Center)))

Not even the left take them seriously anymore.

(((Southern Poverty Law Center)))

Someone paid money for this.

bermuda nice proxy m8

What race is a cuckservative?

Wait, does this mean they acknowledge that racism against white people is a thing?

can someone explain what this triple bracket ((())) shit is exactly?

no lurk more faggot

That's all because of televangelists, sadly