> RT France
youtube.com/watch?v=xtOMHtua13k

ENTERTAINMENT
> Official thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/on-air/russia-england-euro2016-match/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ekEYBZkzt8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636705/The-Big-Kick-Hundreds-England-Russia-fans-clash-running-battles-streets-Marseille-ahead-tonight-s-Euro-2016-match-baton-wielding-police-fighting-tear-gas.html
twitter.com/YannQuerciaa/status/741739534711455745
periscope.tv/w/1YqKDlNLemaKV?mode=couch
rt.com/sport/346249-russia-fans-england-football/
youtube.com/watch?v=7fFIQnZr2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=BznE0Zo7lh0
periscope.tv/w/1ypKdMqmQMgGW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for the superior Slavs

Kek smiles at Britian this day.

Sth new?

Third for bomber in the crowd!

The English are the worst subhuman scum on the planet and this is coming from a Serb.

in b4 a bunch of yanks come in to suck slav dick. It's not over yet.

Who lives near? Who is gonna throw the first firecracker and set shit off?

There's already a thread.

Let's go anglo. Don't make me wait.

rt.com/on-air/russia-england-euro2016-match/

I'm not getting off on this at all. I feel horrified.

> no live stream

nice try, ahmad

Wait, wait, wait. What the fuck is happening? Somebody please help me, I'm on vacation and I've been at the beach all day. What's going on?

>perfidious albion and eternal sputnik decking their heads in
>frenchies caught in between

What's not to like?

media
youtube.com/watch?v=4ekEYBZkzt8

text
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636705/The-Big-Kick-Hundreds-England-Russia-fans-clash-running-battles-streets-Marseille-ahead-tonight-s-Euro-2016-match-baton-wielding-police-fighting-tear-gas.html

why?

>Wales has more points than England

I can't believe you faggots get off on this infighting. Get on your fake profiles and start memeing a fucking English/Russian v. Migrant happening right fucking now.

>France
>Large crowd gathering
>No allahu akbars

Is the power of football this great?

I don't know. That fire cracker got to me somehow.

I just want a brief summary. Who, what, short why

*glassbreakingintensifies*

Just footbal champiomship.

>I can't believe you faggots get off on this infighting

It's quintessentially European behavior. Can't wait until the knockout phase, that's when SHTF.

During the world cup, when there is the Algeria team playing, Marseille is on fucking fire

They know if they mess with the holy of holies they'd get Auschwitzed before they could even blink.

this

It's football m8

Soccer match between Russia and England.
Lot of drunk fucktard at the same place in the most shitskin'd city of France.

This, but how? Serious question.

England vs. Russia. At first it looked like the perfidious Albion dominated the match, then scored with one point, but lost their fervor as usual and in the last fucking seconds, the Russians scored a point too and the match ended without a winner. The English national team is cursed.

+++ HEAVY POLICE FORCES ARRIVING +++ HEAVY POLICE FORCES ARRIVING +++

+++ BINGE DRINKING CONTINUES +++ BINGE DRINKING CONTINUES +++

LIVE STREAM
> RT France

There was a big bang towards the end of the game and everyone collectively shat themselves

Just hooligans (hardcore football supporters) doing their usual you know, battling and stuff
Tonight's brawl is the Laddest of the Lads versus Ruskies versus the local youths
Will probably degenerate at some point If the english aren't dead drunk already

Football hooligans generally follow at least some courtesy rules. With Muslims you can get stabbed, shot and beheaded easily.

Camera position will change in around 5 minutes. I will keep you posted

Why hasn't ISIS done something yet?

HAHAHA RUSKI BALL+PLAYER IN ENEMY TARGET
ENGLAND TOTALLY DEFENSLESS
OPEN LIKE POLAND

You're the one filming? Can you say something to the camera?

Too scared of European nationalist passion.

They'll never be as scummy as Serbs.

twitter.com/YannQuerciaa/status/741739534711455745

brawl in Nice (Poland - Northern Ireland)

periscope.tv/w/1YqKDlNLemaKV?mode=couch
He's waiting for something to happen...

IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN
IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN

Because the Russians are here

English national team is shit because football is more of an underclass sport here and attracts thicko players

TIME TO SHITPOST TRUMP MEMES IN THE RT STREAM

Englanders are too ashamed, it's not happening.

The thing is, Russian hooligans are well-trained and go solely to fight anyone and everyone.

The English "hooligans" on the other hand are mainly chaps that go over for a good time, a piss-up and a punch-up.

The English usually play by the rules. In other words, no attacking regular fans, no kicking someone's head in until it resembles a lasagne and no 10v1 situations.

The Russians don't subscribe to these rules as much and therefor you'll see loads of English casualties. Thing is, those are just English pissheads who couldn't fight there way out of a paper bag whilst the Russians are trained fighters.

Anyway, they should've all teamed up and headed for the nearest muslim infested Banlieu.

ENGLAND LOSES 1-1

>1-1
>loses

it's ok burger, it's not your fault

>fight there way
>there

better luck next time

2nd camera team is on its way. be patient

Who is this guy? What is he waiting for?

how is a draw a win or a lose?

This x represents the joke -> X
This Y represents you -> Y

Notice how the X is above the Y - this is to symbolize that the joke went over your head.

You can see this from the respective gender ratios desu.

Still though Russians are probably tougher just because masculinity is actually valued in Russia.

>rt.com/sport/346249-russia-fans-england-football/

>Engelkeks

>NIGGER TEAM
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAGAGA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAGAGAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAGAGA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAGAGAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want to greet my Irish,Scotish and Welsh brethern and how they stand brave against the eternal Anglo (more like Paki and NIGlo lel)

Up The Arsenal mate.

FIRST DEATH CAUGHT ON CAMERA
0:44 use the x0,25 setting
youtube.com/watch?v=7fFIQnZr2dk

Makes for a pretty loser-like vibe for England if you consider that the equalizer happened at the last possible moment.

aggregate?

This is the aftermath of getting piled by ruskies.

another angle

Hahahahahahhahahaha. Football.

He's gonna die.

>create fake untraceable twitter accounts and go on all the football fan pages citing fake or real instances of migrant violence around the area. Wait to post until they're nice and drunk

>Get some pol people there who can translate and just go fucking talk to them the best you can about teaming up afterwards no matter who wins.

Fucking anything you can think of let's try and get it out there. The fuse is really fucking short

just needed to not fuck up for 2 more minutes

>dat pic

How could Saladin even compete?

In general Russians would be tougher, yes, because they have a harder life and Russia isn't as poncy as Western Europe. Also, don't Russians have to do a year of national service in the army? That would help.

Still, it's a shame they're behaving like muslims at the moment.

The guy on the left is getting stabbed isn't he...

it is one of those /pol moments again
like a fresh breeze during warm summer nights

He just did

Because Anglos are always so cocky and are considered a top team for some reason, while our team has always been shit. Plus, a draw on fucking last seconds.

I agree Russians are tougher but their national service is a joke. I'm a militaryfag, most of them skip out of conscription because of health related issues, and the ones who do go get bullshit training and awful discipline.

Source?

>Implying anyone is gonna come near a bunch of drunk hooligans and make a nice proposal
No but, that's a good idea. We need some videos of pictures of Muslims beating up some white guy and spam it on hooligan twitters so they'll pick it up. There's been plenty of riots in the past we can take material from, and add some bloody faces, and specify locations for the hooligans to go to. Preferably very Muzzy areas.

Who in France knows which specific districts are immigrant ghettos?

pls tell me this ain't true

HAHAHA RUSKI BALL+PLAYER IN ENEMY TARGET
ENGLAND TOTALLY DEFENSLESS
OPEN LIKE POLAND
1:1

no tats, typical middle age shoes.. I doubt this was even a hooligan..

>youtube.com/watch?v=BznE0Zo7lh0

A lot of twitter accounts from people on the scene

let's do this

Based Russians are back on Sup Forums

war nur ein Engländer

Link.

Bunch of trained fighters kicking an obese 50 year old's head in.

Real tough those Russians.

The feel when you expect russian team be shitty like always, but than they are making such surprise. cool game

True, he doesn't have the constitution of a fighter. Beer belly, no muscle. Looks like the average couch potato. Poor bastard.

>Implying getting beat up is worse than letting your countries be conquered without a fight

Any recent videos? Anyone who can compile a list of football fan social pages should spam it on all these riot threads with a basic call to arms
Every time a riot starts we should be there.

Anyone that can compile a list of football fan social pages needs to do so now.

Nice live stream

periscope.tv/w/1ypKdMqmQMgGW

The guy said it might re escalate any moment now

> [english woman name], Oksana and Darya raped by Muslim street gang during game in town, now in Hopital de la Timone

> nice france,
nice try faq

>They call me Cuban Pete. I'm the king of the rhumba beat.
>When I play the maracas I go chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky boom

I hope the guy never gets to see the inside of a stadium ever again.