What was Sup Forumss reaction to this?

What was Sup Forumss reaction to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gwyEyx5gJ0
twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/741011714053902336
youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DELETE THIS the post

and somehow people think this is the epitome of wit.

Laughter
thinking that "Delete your account" doesn't sound like those cringe faggots who spam "delet this" unironically.
In other words, Hillary's still a fucking retard, like always.

test

Please delete my life

DELET DIS!!!!

I couldn't tell if she was being ironic or really not self-aware enough to see that this mentality would be tied to the email scandal

"Like you deleted those e-mails?"

Pretty much all of Sup Forums agreed that Hillary BTFO Trump.

300k likes and retweets within 3 hours, 95% ratio at the time too

Not sure what her interns were thinking but that's not really believable in the slightest

Just anticipating the heat the Trump would undoubtedly return with. After an hour there was some doubt, but then he delivered. Something less defensive like
>what? like with a cloth?
or
>can't you delete it for me?
would have memed harder though

Is Germany the new Canada ?

Please don't post again Ahmed

I didn't care about this too much but bots aparently loved it.

>epitome of wit
Doesn't have to be now that Trump lowered the bar for political discourse to grade school levels.

RARE
AA_
R_R
E___E

She's not the #manager of me.

Shitty memes.

Shillery confirmed

Is this real

youtube.com/watch?v=3gwyEyx5gJ0

This was my reaction

yup

saw it live, the consensus was that it was boosted with bots, but it seems that twitter also advertised it everywhere to increase visibility.

>Jeb Bush
kek

hello?

Took me back to the days of WoW classic when telling people to delete their account was among the most common insults among teenagers.

Would have been more impressed if she had said, "Learn to play"

"what? with like a cloth or something?"

Yupp.

Also; people actually believe that Hillary tweeted this herself. Naive full kit wankers.

No we didn't

She planned it. The tweet could have been a response to anything. Inform (and pay) the press and Silicon Valley that you are about to attack Trump on Twitter and they will boost it to the stratosphere. Reveals just how bought everyone is

This is a lie.

To atone for you treachery, you must let 2 Muhammeds spend the year in your bedroom instead of 1.

Undelete your emails.

>My brother works for Steam

DEELET THIS

>what? like with a cloth or something

I probably would have had a stroke if he had unleashed that much devastation

Are we starting to enter the great meme war?

The US election battle is such a joke. 'Leader of the free world' my ass.

W O W
O
W

>that jew in the background
yep, #bernie2016

Sup Forums's reaction was pretty much "too easy"

TRUMP GOT FUCKING REKT. JUST END YOU LIFE DONALD

Holy shit I completely forgot they have tweet bots. That makes it even worse god damn that's pathetic

>sensible_chuckle.jpg

Picture of one of the cuckfaced hipster faggots who runs crooked Hillary's twitter.

Not as bad as Drumpf

like you deleted your conscience
your husbands rape history
and all of the evidence against you on your private email server

twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/741011714053902336

DELET

Misleading. There's no way to tell who's a bot and not, the algorithm just guesses by counting the number of people with default avatar and low Twitter activity. Gee I wonder why Bernie Sanders and Trump's followers would be sophisticated Twitter users with high activity whereas Clinton's would be people unfamiliar with Twitter.

#deleteyouraccount was essentially a big middle finger to twitter hangers-on and vapid social media. Gee, I wonder why that resonated with someone who has a lot of followers who don't know how to use Twitter very well. There's your silent majority.

Lol didn't Trudeau make fucking dogs legal

This right here.

Yes but only oral

THE RAREST

DELETE BENGHAZI.

We all laughed very hard.

>wow I can't believe she's actually using Literally hundreds of thousands of Twitter bots to inflate the likes
>wow I can't believe there are actually people out there that legitimately think she roasted Trump

>total media blackout on that

So this... is the power... of Hillary's wit...

Shillary's botnet working hard.

"if you don't fuck a dog, it wins"

-J. Trudeau

Yes.

>millenial fag shillary volunteer
>trying to out-banter Trump on twitter

I wish I could solve my problems deleting stuff like Hillary

What did he mean though?

Not
An
Argument.

Discouraging, because we see the full force of Shillary's botnet and the disgusting Jew media on her side. Seriously look at any '''news''' website or channel. They pretty much all praise Shillary for making an obnoxiously stupid tweet. Braindead liberals are just eating it up as well.

The cards are very stacked against Trump, but I know he'll come out the winner in the end.

Trump should reply "lol, kill yourself".

RAREST OF THE RARE

no, he made non-penetrative dog love legal.

I didn't have to react to shit, Trump's return fire was the single hardest BTFO in this election so far.

Low energy

I WANT YOUR FLAG.

I knew people in real life who were acting as if Shillary had made the burn of the century. Needless to say, they weren't please with his retort.

i bet she will post the dank orly owl meme next

Hi papi remember me

Literally this

youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k

Daily reminder that rare flags devalue the market, we must make all flags equal

Sounds what an elderly teacher sounds like, when she's trying to be cool.
It missed the mark, and made her look try-hard.

The issue here is whether or not politicians deserve privacy.

Transparency is a double edged sword since lives can be jeopardized or protected.

How do we decide what are the circumstances that dictates politician privacy.

Is it possible that the very information required to make these decisions could risk lives?

We're turning up the contrast and the grey area in between is getting very dangerous.

If Donald Trump had posted this, Sup Forums would be shitting its pants. I don't like Hillary at all, but that was an objectively good tweet from which there was no recovery.

Pic related, a garbage response:
Reince Preibus had a good deleted emails response, but Trump's response was just bad. Generally Trumps tweets are great when he's on the offense, but this time he got wrecked.