Quick Sup Forums...

Quick Sup Forums, you are given only 10 minutes for a thorough discussion of either the bonus situation OR the droid attack on the wookies. which of the two receives your immediate attention and why?

We need to talk about the bonus situation.
Wookies can go fuck themselves, discount Ewoks.

We've seen what happens when we talk about the bonus situation and I foe one am happy with my chest intact

The droid attack on the wookies deserves nobody's attention. If it was so important, why didn't the guy actually show up at the meeting instead of using a hologram and sitting on his fat alien ass at home eating space chips?

I ain't helping no-one till my bonus is sorted.

Why wouldn't I want to discuss the bonus situation? It affects all of us, not just me.

wew lad which unfunny forced meme should i pick?

Don't you care about your shares?

Right

I don't get it.

What did he mean by this or is he /ourguy/ would be acceptable.

Well done big guy... well done... HOWEVER...

On one hand, we definitely deserve full shares.

On the other, it's a system we cannot afford to lose....

Damn, this is hard

A better question is why he was the only one out somewhere doing something, while all these other Jedi fucks were just hanging about in the temple scratching their balls whilst the war raged on?

The bonus situation is interesting as we are basically dealing with cash flow, and nobody wants to do a job and not get paid for it. Considering the amount of time spend in hyper sleep and the fact that there is also a hostile organism out to stop you from withdrawing your hard earned money, I would think that out of the two options, the bonus situation is more pressing. As for the droids attacking the Wookies, this is (at best) a distraction in the "War" or "Clone War/s" or "First Actual Star War/s" as Sheev was going to take total control of the senate and Republic anyway; the creation of his empire was a certainty.

Basically the black guy with the blue headband and his gimpish buddy wins as money is more important than gay jedi shit.

A bonus situation can only mean one thing

By law everyone is guaranteed a share.

Fucking Jones

Can the bonus situation contain a bonus talking point where we discuss the wookie situation?

What if the Wookies are the bonus situation

What's so important about the droid attack on the Wookies?

Let's talk about that bonus.

I mean, Star Wars never made sense.
>why didn't Yoda do anything to help the galaxy, he was clearly much more powerful than Luke, but he just hung out in a swamp.

Big plot issue in ESB.