You have 10 seconds to explain why patriotism isn't cringy

You have 10 seconds to explain why patriotism isn't cringy

Because americans are cringy

t. urkroach

Because if I accept multi culti I might have to live next to brazilians or turks
the horror

i was talking about amerifats why do you triggered you irrelevant shit?

It's only cringy when you live in a literal shit hole. Like Brazil

Why don't you explain why trying to look cool is more important than being patriotic?

It's cringey in your shit country.

There's literally nothing wrong with loving your land and people while being proud of your people's accomplishments.

Stay trashy Brazil

>Implying you know what it's like to be free
>Implying you don't have nigger blood flowing through your veins
>Implying you know what it's like to live in a 1st world country.

You should shut your whore mouth Taco.

Because I don't live in Brazil.

Fuck off, roach, die in a fire.

because we Americans murder those we don't like. at the end of the day we stuff our faces and live rich lives, lives that even our poor have an easier time with than most of the world. meanwhile shitty third worlders lose their homes and families thanks to us. utter defeat while the winners shout "USA, USA" to inspire morale for the next fight. why not root for the winning team you're on, especially when it gets you to the top of the world?

love yourself before you love your country, but love your own country before you love another because humanity only allows winners and losers, no peace.

You didn't decide which country you were born in so it's foolish to be proud of it

I didn't choose which dad or sister to have but I'm proud of both of them.

There's nothing to be proud of in your country, no wonder you roaches scramble to get out, patriotism doesn't make sense when you're a roach.

Says the fag.

What does that matter? Oh, I didn't choose it so I'm gonna stop caring about my country and let it be overrun by niggers and other parasites. Patriotism means caring about your people and your culture which ultimately is what the nation should represent in the world stage.

You live in Brazil, you wouldn't understand what it's like to actually be proud of your country

It's the only reason why you can shitpost across the globe you free loading baboon.

Roaches want to be first world so bad

PRAISE KEK

People congregate based on different value systems and usually the majority of a country's people are roughly on the same page about what those major values are. People want to think that their country is closest to what they see as the ideal or most functional society so they're proud of that. Especially if they percieve other countries' values/way of life to be antithetical to theirs (Islamic countries vs USA, North Korea vs USA, etc.) People are more proud of their own country when fighting an enemy whose worldview is in direct conflict with theirs.

It's not cringy to be proud of how your country generally operates. It's like being proud of yourself for living life in the way you think is best and being proud when your child lives their life in a way you agree with as well.

Exactly. As a citizen you DO have a hand in the state of your country even though it is on a small scale.

And regardless of that, you can be proud of your country being run in a way you agree with, according to the values you hold, even if you didn't make the laws.

It can't be explained for someone who comes from a shitty country.