Lmao this shit is garbage

lmao this shit is garbage
pizzaman is a hack

I could see what they were going for.
But they fucked up

Yep.

Shoulda gone with the pedowood angle instead of "muh land deals".

>"I didn't like being contractually obligated to have nudity in season 1"
>"In season 2 I'm going to have almost every character, every storyline and every back story be entirely related to sex, sexual relationships or the sex industry including a pointless orgy scene but I'm going to have as little nudity in this season as possible"
>"that'll teach HBO"

The "muh land deals" was fine

The problem is that it's a parody of the first season
Every character is Rust times a million
There's no foil for all the dark depressive stuff like Woody was

All the 4 main characters have literally the worst lives ever. It's just kinda hollow and edgy for the sake of edgy.

Caspere knew this

>The "muh land deals" was fine
No it wasn't. There was no emotional angle to it. I'm not saying that they had to revisit the occult stuff but there was nothing beyond a bog-standard "politicians kill people to get what they want" plot. There's nothing really sinister about it and it wasn't portrayed well enough to trigger an emotional reaction.

>The problem is that it's a parody of the first season
>Every character is Rust times a million
>There's no foil for all the dark depressive stuff like Woody was
>All the 4 main characters have literally the worst lives ever. It's just kinda hollow and edgy for the sake of edgy.
>Caspere knew this
I can more-or-less agree with this.

Why did the literally no one who was the murderer pull some Weekend at Bernie's shit for Caspere?

My father once told me a story about how at the height of the cold war, the space race, the Americans were investing millions of dollars into developing a pen that could write in space. The Russians? They used a fucking pencil. That's me, Ray. I'm the fucking pencil. Casper's killers knew this, and now they're trying to erase everything i've ever built.

I would be fine with season 2 if they touched Bohemian Groove.

>My grandfather told me you can discover everything you need to know about everything by looking at your hands. I've been looking at mine all my life, every day since I was 5, and you know what I've just realized? They're fucking feet.

>"Frankly, Blake, with what I'm planning lately, I'm chagrined at your brunch etiquette. This is our first and last meal together. For today. We live in a world of reciprocal ambivalencies and inherited griefs. And I can't even get my avocados to grow. So if your countenance doesn't fucking unfix itself, I'm all done slicing pineapple rings for you, pal. In fact, I'm gonna start pissing your name all over these walls. And I can't even spell.

What did he mean by this?

GayCop's storyline was pointless filler

This is actual dialogue from the season 2 finale

Aren't you about a year too late for this opinion which is completely the same as 90% of the people who watched it?

>I'm a simple man ray, a simple man who repudiates perfidiousness

Is that a fucking e-cigarette?

>Oh no I am evil Iraq soldier but also gay. thus confirming to liberals that violent people are just closeted gays
>I am also suicidal, so it shows that society is forcing me to harm myself because I am gay
>Oh I dead now. Society hates gays

Can someone tell me what Caspere knew?

most things

only faggots didn't like S2. have fun with that normie suburban housewife opinion of yours.

THE WAR WAS LOST

THE PLANE WAS CRASHED
NO ONE SURVIVED
I WAS NOT cuckED
THOUGH MANY TRIED

It was shit, senpai. Better than network or cable programming but still shit.

Its ok

> yall in cahoots

wew, watching you guys try to make complaints about this season is fucking hilarious