Anyone else just waiting for this nu-trap shit to die?

anyone else just waiting for this nu-trap shit to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/details-in-child-sex-complaint-against-rapper-6ix9ine-c-1821245294
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want rap to die period, its been long overdue for something else to take its place.

the jews will keep propping it up

your telling me you don't enjoy autotuned flat, nasally sing-song "rapping" over generic trap beats?

Lil Peep is dead and XXXtentacion is behind bars. Its getting there

Not soon enough. The youth needs straight edge hardcore to have real revival, like when youth of today were big in the 80s

fuck off queer

I strongly dislike most meme rap, but I'd rather have Lil Peep than this pedo. Would be nice if he died tho

I’m glad I’m not in college anymore. I had no clue this stuff even existed.

why does he have 69 on ever inch of his body?

why's he a pedo?

Can we just call this memerap already? In 2012 people were still shitting on lil b but now these faggots get away with ad libbing over a beat and chanting a line forever.

Lil B is the reason any of these fruits exist. Him and Chief Keef.

Pussy Nigga vs. Pussy Eater
Who wins?

>nu-

18+ website

>Meme as an adjective

18+ website

>straight edge

18+ website

why is everyone such a hater? Clearly soundcloud rap is about youth culture.

>hur dur i dont like this art that reflects the zeitgeist of youth

>hur dur im some 30 year old loser and youth culture should actually revolve around _____ that I like

woah...

what's going to take it's place in the mainstream?

6ix9ine gonna be joining XXX pretty soon too

still can't believe this is the same dude as OP's pic

>why does he have 69 on ever inch of his body?
""""""""shock value"""""""""
>why's he a pedo?
Pretty much,
jezebel.com/details-in-child-sex-complaint-against-rapper-6ix9ine-c-1821245294

"Youth" culture shouldn't really be celebrated in the way that it is, though. What relevant thing is some 18 year old kid going to say? They know nothing. The only thing that have going for them is the potential that they might one day be interesting adults.

Youth fetishizing is a problem that needs to go away.

But it's true, though. Why should anyone care about what some dumb kids have to say?

your argument rests on the assumption that kids are "dumb", but that's irrelevant to the objective of art. You should care about what kids say because they are a reflection of the times and the future.

why did this trend even happen. why do people think this is enjoyable or something to emulate or respect?. why do people like such extreme appearances and low talent

Kids are necessarily dumb, though, because they lack the life experience to express anything with any nuance. It's all bravado and next to no substance.

This celebration of youth is relatively new. Before 1960 or so, nobody respected people under a certain age. You were there to be seen and not heard.

That's how it should be, because you don't know shit.

Oh and no they don't reflect the times at all. Music right now is more or less a fashion show, because that's the only thing that 18 year olds are good at.

But it's not a reflection of anything worthwhile, musically.

Yeah but younger people are easily marketable. Besides, young people are all over the internet and social media because they adapted faster to all these changes.

eminem just killed the rap game with his album drop :)

yall too ignorant to understand his complex metaphors and triple meanings

each line is beautifully crafted with very precise word choice with masterful consideration to the overall picture and theme of the song

if you ever dare to question eminems current lyrical mc abilties i suggest you listen to recovery one more time and tell me he is not hte greatest rapper, even artist, of all time

h8ers gonna h8 :)

this guy looks like laundry day after i forgot to take the skittles out my pocket

Marketability of youth says nothing about the quality of the music.

And also, good music is easily marketable, regardless of the artists age. People still listen to and Beethoven even though he made most of his masterpieces in his old age. The same can be said for most of those composers.

And most people are on social media, not just young people. That's not a generational difference.

we have to sell the youths their culture or it isn't legit

>Marketability of youth says nothing about the quality of the music.
I does since teenagers are the main audience of popular music and they usually go for the newest, trendy and superficially cool thing instead of quality music.

some weird edm, dubstep shit for sure