Movie bars

>bar scene
>a beer gets you a random beer
>two fingers gets you a random hard drink
>pay with crumbled up random bills and leave

Does anywhere like this exist in real life?

Why did she made that face? Did she see circumcised dick?

>whisky
>leave the bottle

Probably illegal in finland

Also would cost 200€

>bar scene

why does (((hollywood))) push the idea that it's anything but a loud awkward waste of time

I'd watch a youtube video of a funny guy trying all tv/film tropes IRL.

It's called being a regular. When people get to know you they know what you like and assume when you say beer you want your preferred brand. A good host will remember this. Two fingers tapping next to an empty glass is a universal sign to repeat the last order.

And a regular is trusted to pay their bill in full, it's an unspoken trust between people that 'know' each other. An unpaid bill would ensure the first two actions would get you nothing.

t.Professional Alcoholic

>Did she see uncircumcised dick?

FTFY disgusting euro savage.

>goes into a random bar to drink alone

Does anyone do this?

>euro savage
Who's the one mutilating their babies again?

You're thinking of clubs. Bars can be pretty chill.

Yes.

We're improving our babies.

sure bae

?

Don't think i have ever seen this. Even the old fuckers who hang around in bars from 9am alone at least know the regulars so they have a reason to go that specific place.

If i was going to drink alone i would rather buy some drinks at the store and hang out at home with some movies or something.

How is dry and scarred penis when they grow up an improvement?

I'll do it tomorrow.

>improving
Circumcision is only prevalent in the US because religios fanatics like Dr. Kellogg wanted to stop masturbation. LITERALLY.

If you're regularly in a bar where the staff knows you by the name it's common thing actually.

Like my buddy owns a pub. He's a bartender. I don't bring money if I'm coming for heavy drinking. He keeps my orders in his little notebook under the counter and I pay him next time.

>Foreign character enters an American bar
>Doesn't get thrown out for tipping less than the customary 80%
>Then doesn't get arrested for failing to tip bouncer who threw him out

where is the realism

Sounds like they fucked up, because I masturbate just fine without foreskin. The whole thing about it being painful without lube or whatever is a fucking myth.

Wow bro amazing did you read that in a Cracked article?

>Cracked
Is that a site for cut dicks?

How is moldy, smelly dick any better?

By treating them like barbaric kikes?

>he can't into basic personal hygiene

so what's the reason then?

>image.jpg

>moldy, smelly dick
What are you talking about? Have you ever heard about a thing called "shower"?

they dont have showers in the desert

>Not being a regular and asking for "the usual"

Fucking basement dwellers

I tried

>bar is full so have to find a table by myself
>takes forever to get drinks
>nothing to do but stare at TV or phone

I do. End up making friends for the evening every time

Since when is USA a desert?

The USA has many deserts. It's a big place.

>Cracked article?
More like Dried up article lmao

Yes. I've been in dives like this up and down the west coast. they normally have a bar tender with lots of tattoos and a really drunk 40 year old woman who may or may not be a hooker.

>this retard STILL ISN'T RANGE BANNED

4 U

>tfw circumsized
>have literally never cum from a blowjob and sex is a chore

It should be outlawed

in my country it's illegal, unless it's for medical reasons

I'm circumcised and none of those things are true for me. I love getting blowjobs, I cum just fine from them, and sex is perfectly enjoyable. Sounds like a personal problem you have.

Because it's actually not a loud waste of time if you have some sort of a social circle.

It's neutral ground, nobody has to clean up, you can socialize freely with your friends, and tie new friendships with their friends. There's also a very different feeling drinking out than drinking at home.

Clubs can go suck a dick tho

This, any proper Nordic country

>a beer gets you a random beer

No, it does not get you a random beer.

Every bar, cafe, pub or any kind of establishment has a certain kind of standard beer on tap. For example, Tivoli in Utrecht always has Jupiler on tap, but other kind of beers like Becks in bottles. Paradiso and Melkweg in Amsterdam have Heineken on tap.

When you want a beer, you get whatever's on tap.

Heineken is a random beer

>beers like Becks
you mean pisswater

>When you want a beer, you get whatever's on tap.

In the US, the smallest and shittiest bars have at least 5 different beers on tap, and most have 10 or more. If you ask for a beer, you WILL be asked what kind you want. There is no such thing as a single "standard beer" at any bar.

test

>European consumer choice

Look at the names of the places. He is obviously a third worlder who knows not of the luxury of having a choice of more than 1 type of beer.

Same spot at the bar everyday, nice way to get to know randoms.

T. Alcoholic

???
if you want something specific, then say so
they cant read your mind
if you just say "beer", then you get a beer

Most of them will have a "house beer" which will be the default if the customer is non specific. It'll also probably be the cheapest of them.

>go to pub
>6 ales on tap ,several lagers

Where the FUCK do you live?

> WHY AREN'T PEOPLE SOCIALLY FUCKED UP LIKE MEEEEEEEEEE
when we need your opinion we'll fucking beat it out of you with a shovel

>tfw uncut so dick look likes one on right but glands are still dry like one on left

you'll eat my smegma and like it or I'll circumcise your roast beef flaps

>mfw my local venue has Guinness on tap

gb2r

I know, that's why I felt the need to explain it to him. He should understand that the context we're speaking of is Hollywood movies and they're set in the US, where asking for "a beer" is ludicrous.

Now, on the other hand, it's possible to just ask for "whiskey" or "vodka" and get whatever is the well brand at that place, but it's guaranteed to be so shitty it should only be used for cocktails.

>c-can i have s-stella
>BECKS ONLY YOU TAKE BECKS
>b-but i r-
>HERE IS YOUR BECKS, THAT WILL BE ONE BILLION ZIMBABWE DOLLARS
>thank you sir....

The Dutch and Belgians were brewing beer when the USA was mostly plains Indians and if you believe some people the occasion Welshman.

I'm a bartender, you people are all retarded. Tell me exactly what you want and pay for it. That's your only job.

Maybe at some small restaurants. But at bars? Not at all. If you're nonspecific you'll be offered a drink menu or the bartender will start asking probing questions about the kinds of beer you like so they can make a suggestion.

So were the ancestors of American citizens blundah

Yet in these threads it is 100% always the Europeans who insist that any given bar only has 1 beer on tap.

Have you autists ever been to a bar, or left your basements at all? If you ask for a beer without stating what kind, they'll usually just pick something from the tap.

Hang yourself iFaggot

i dont think you've ever been to a bar

Not even close. You retarded hick.

well, most bars here in Germany have 2 - 3 on tap and some more bottled

>Babby's first beer

>ancestors of American citizens

So, mostly Europeans then? Or has the Mexcian takeover happened. I live in Portland so I'm a bit disconnected.

>all these normies arguing about how bars work instead of posting funny greentext

this board is shit

>go to bar
>ask for a beer
>bar man stares at me for a while
>any particular type???
>uhm... hehe no just a beer
>...right, a bud it is
>uncaps bottle and hands it to me
>uhm i would have liked one of the ones on tap
>bar man stares at me in silence again
>pay for the budweiser please
>walks away to another customer
>sit alone in the corner with my budweiser, wait til the bar staff swap over to order another drink
>this time i specify

Must be a euro thing. If you ask for "a beer" at any place in the US, at the very least you'll get a "uhh..which one?"

The closest I've seen to the beer one is in eastern Pennsylvania bars asking for a "lager" always gets you a Yuengling

You're thinking of nightclubs, bars are cool. You don't even have to drink at a bar most of the time. Some nightclubs are actually cool, but you have idiots who drag you to the shitty over-crowded nightclubs because they're slaves who just go to places they've been already that people all know.

I think the bars near you are just garbage.

If you asked for "a beer" in a European pub it would be awkward as fuck because our beer doesn't all taste like watered down piss, so you actually taste the difference.

Also we're all talking about shitty American films with poor writing.

I got baited, didn't I?

>tfw I live in south belfast, so every bar and pub is constantly packed and the bar staff are always moody weirdos
Guess I'll stick to drinking alone at my home

>our beer doesn't all taste like watered down piss

America has craft beer, too.

You're going to shitty bars with shitty m8s m8.

>"""craft""" beer
Fucking pleb detected. Craft beer is literally a marketing meme to fool idiots like you into thinking that paying double for some overly hoppy piss makes you a connoisseur.

There is good beer and bad beer from breweries big and small, but 99% of American beer is piss.

>drinking with m8s
what am i? 20? Fuck off
Only adults respond please

How does it feel to have people talk to you?

ah, come on that's too harsh
they started selling IPA here too and I think it's overrated as fuck, but murrica does probably have a bit more good beer than that

>character enters bar
>gets offered death sticks
>tells the guy to go home and rethink his life
I think we've seen this scenario enough times now, Hollywood

No, craft beer is a term used to differentiate good beer from the shitty pisswater that all the largest brewers in America sell nationwide.

I was assuming you were going to shitty bars because your mates like shitty bars, that's usually the reason. Otherwise you have no excuses.
Kentucky Ale is pretty nice desu, craft IPA is piss tho, and the people who drink it are usually wankers.

Even the shittest places have 6 - 7 bottle-brands and Carlsberg, Falcon and Staropramen on tap, but most times at least five more.

My local pub has a 10 pages long menu of beers with over 500 sorts with desciptions. I still haven't found anything more refreshing than Erdinger though.

>"lol it was made in a small brewery therefore it must be good"
You just fell for the marketing, accept it and move on.

Is that uncommon though?

t. Potatonigger surrounded by Guinness on tap. It's weird a bar here doesn't do it.

You should take a sip of the king next time, mate.

No, there is also bad craft beer, but the big breweries in America are ALL shit, which is why smaller breweries are more popular. Also, there are a lot of smaller breweries that have recently been booming in size and you can find their beer in many or most states, and it's still called craft beer. If you think "craft beer" is required to mean "small brewery" then you're an idiot who doesn't understand the term.

>illegal

>Hieneken? FUCK THAT SHIT! PABST BLUE RIBBON!