Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oW-Z1a7iRs
youtu.be/qE0L-wjUm50
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJxB0KbfF9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sony Pictures

good for her i guess.
I ain't seein a movie bout no doll

Mattel will never allow this. No way they're going to make a Barbie that looks like some fat kike.

Me in the middle

I couldn't imagine how they thought of this.

>fat woman as the impossibly thin barbie

Literally the dumbest shit I've ever seen.
Sony really likes flop movies.

idk I like Amy Schumer. I think she is pretty funny. The movie will probably do well and I'm glad she is getting more starring roles.

Mattel already tried to make a "body-positive" Barbie. Nobody bought them.

Here's your (you)

I'm surprised Mattel would allow this, not because they wouldn't make a fat Barbie, but because it sounds like the entire point of this movie is going to be to criticize the Barbie franchise and toy line for being sexist/mysoginistic/intolerant/etc.

video source
they look happy

this

I un-ironically like her. I have a different opinion than you. Get over it.

>Get over it.

The plot is that there is no character named "Barbie" and instead Schumer plays the one fat Barbie in a world of perfect Barbies. The movie is basically a way for the leftists to take a jab at the Barbie franchise for being too intolerant of hambeasts.

Amy Schumer is sexy, smart and funny. Get over it.

Don't care only little girls and fat feminists will see this. The film will probably have some forced sociopolitical message and the movie will bomb at the box office. Retarded bloggers and Sony will then use sexism as their excuse. Sony is pretty much doing this out of spite at this point

Get over it.

I don't get it.
Are there seriously people who get upset over barbie?
I don't spend any time trying to look like a jacked action figure. Why the fuck is a doll a big deal?

Just angry man babbies.

WAAAHHH! MAN BABBIES DONT LIKE FUNNY WOMAN! ME HATE THAT!

Get the fuck over it.

You sound like you need to get over yourself. Get over it.

>yfw Hollywoods response to a Trump presidency is the greenlight a bunch of shitty films with "progressive messages," leading to massive box office failures.

Happier than you or I will ever be you stupid CUNT

It wont be a failure. Amy will carry this bitch like she carried the new Ghostbusters. I cant wait for it to come out.

>Amy will carry this bitch like she carried the new Ghostbusters.

It's not the fault of others that they're leaving you behind. Get over it and watch Sound-barrier breaking kino.

Barbies are disgusting dolls and Amy Schumer is a disgusting woman, so it makes sense to me.

Horse shit. There is no way that Mattel would sign off on a script like that.

>Live-action adaption.

lmao

>Amy Schumer as Barbie
*Barfie

What the fuck is Sonys problem?

It isnt kino by any means, but it will no doubt be another enjoyable Amy Schumer flick. I'll be looking forward to the new movie.

It's not that I give a fuck about the sales of some shitty toy, but is it really wise to associate their image with Schumer?

In the past she actually hurt the sales of the products she advertised.

Will she make jokes about her vagina though?

>Barbie is an Astronaut-Doctor-President who encourages little girls to believe in themselves and grow up to do something positive with their lives
>Somehow a bad role model because she's thin.
>Somehow reinventing her as a crass, entitled slob with no ambitions beyond constant self-coddling is an improvement

I know this but i still would like the video source.

>Amy Schumer
>Anything but Pure Kino
Perpetual man-children need to get over themselves, Amy is meant for bigger rolls.

Amy herself is kino, I'll definitely agree. A lot of times though the movies themselves are not that great. I only watch them for my Amy :3

>bigger rolls

>Barbie is an Astronaut-Doctor-President who encourages little girls to believe in themselves and grow up to do something positive with their lives
Don't kid yourself, user. I hate Schumer but that doesn't mean I'm gonna start to validate Barbie dolls because of it.

they only way she'll get bigger rolls is by continuing to eat like a pig

>bigger rolls

so when is she gonna divorce him

I'm not talking about Barbies strictly, I'm talking about how the concept of "role models" has been diminished.

I think there have been too many threads about this already

I think the fact that she makes jokes about smelling like piss and Mexicans raping her will be a bit more of a problem to them.

>bigger rolls

Oh, that's fair. I agree with you.

But user, she is scientifically proven to be none of those

>scientifically proven

Show me some peer review studies you man child. Get over yourself.

[vomiting intensifies]

SONY DID IT AGAIN

[vomiting intensifies even more]

Your science has been never been peer-reviewed, Get over it.

>bigger rolls

>divorce him only get half of what he has
>wait for him to die and inherent his whole empire

The dude is 70. She only has to wait 10 years the most

wtf

They seen our comments on ghostbusters and decided to double down

>bigger rolls

my nigga you are an above average shitposter

she is not pretty how about her face is ugly

>She only has to wait 10 years the most

>implying 70yo fat fuck Donny isn't going to die of a heart attack when he learns about the lizard people and JFK

Yes Rachel maddow will be cast as ken

It'll show that they're "progressive" and thousands of mothers will buy it for their daughters.

I don't think that that's bad and I wouldn't even call Amy Schumer fat. Melissa McCarthy is fat. Amy Schumer is thick

youtube.com/watch?v=7oW-Z1a7iRs
7:25

Amy Schumer is not an object, she is fat and beautiful. Stop using derogatory and sexualized wording like Thick to thought sex her. She's fat get over it.

thanks

>baiting this hard
K

I'm saying she still fits society's definition of "sexy". Like that person who made "All About that Bass". Neither of them were obese in a way people would see as gross.

Believe me I'm not trying to sexualize her.

Knowing Mattel, its amazing someone wasn't launched out a window for suggesting such a thing.

Maybe is one of those jokes thats gone to far sorta deals that happens every now an then

Nope, she's fat. If you can't see you private parts you're fat. She has to rape a guy just for someone to sleep with her

>bigger roles
you're a beautiful motherfucka you know that

I'm all for leftists throwing their money away on flops.

Amy schumers leaked BARBIE audition

youtu.be/qE0L-wjUm50

beauty is subjective friend dont tell me what pretty is i think she is ugly fug you.

CG Barbie > Live action Barbie

this just reminded me when I watched the entire length of this video not too long ago when I couldn't fall asleep one night
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJxB0KbfF9g
not too bad for kid's show desu

It will likely be a story of a woman wishing to be viewed as beautiful like barbie, only to realize that being barbie doesn't just mean you're beautiful on the outside but also the inside. Every little girl and trans boy can be barbie.

It isn't April 1st today. WTF?

>Clinton leads by 2.5 million votes
> millions sat this election out

You won, but not because people think like you do.

>Clinton leads by 2.5 million votes

Yeah, immigrants and dead people.

>bigger rolls

>You won

All that matters. Take your participation trophy and try again in 4 years you whiny dork

>Doesn't win.
>I mean, can we totally change the rules now? It's just not fair. Ugh.

Maybe as barbies uglyass fat-lard stepsister

the Barbie film centers on Schumer's character that lives in a perfect, Barbie-filled world, only to realize she doesn't belong. After being banished from her homeland for not fitting in, the character winds up in the real world where she learns to cherish her uniqueness.

according to rolling stone this is the plot

also announced

Michael Moore to direct a GI Joe movie

Why is Hollywood so interested in deconstructing things instead of straight up adapting them?

I get what they are doing. Some goofy meta commentary on the Barbie brand. Aside from womens studies majors, who the fuck wants this?

This is more forced social commentary using a popular brand from Sony. We saw this same shit with Ghostbusters.

You know what? If this was a parody with some made up not-Barbie doll character, I would be applauding it.

It reminds me of older movies like Dragnet or The Brady Bunch where Hollywood made fun of the source material instead of using it.

Can Hollywood make movies without a Social Justice message anymore?

>Sony
>Sony
>Sony

As if it was not already known they were cucks.

Well, they've had Western Barbie, and Malibu Barbie, so I guess it's time for Fast Food Barbie....or maybe it'll be Diabetes Barbie.

ITT butthurt lefty samefag says >"Get over it."

No. I didn't see Ghostbusters and I won't see this, Hollywood can entertain me or it can get out of my face. Also if you think we can't see you trying to "deconstruct" everything millenials remember to push identitarianism you're kidding yourself, maybe your little schemes would go better if you had some respect for the intelligence of the people you're trying to change. Good thing that won't ever happen, someone might actually listen.

Farage-face. This is amazing because Hollywood doesn't have to do this, it just refuses to unchain itself from a sinking ship. Movies 5 years from now made to regain cinema viewers will probably be amazing.

Are Mattel gonna produce horrendously ugly barbies now to fit the mold of Schumer?

seth rogen confirmed as ken

>Fast Food Barbie....or maybe it'll be Diabetes Barbie.

>Buffet Barbie
>Barbecue Barbie
>Hypertension Barbie
>Wal-Mart Barbie

>in Australia we call a BBQ a "barbie"

>Amy schumer to star in live-action Movie BBQ.

You don't say.

JUST PORK MY SHIT UP FAΜ

BARBIE MORE LIKE BBQ PORK ROLLS

MS PIGGY FINALLY FOUND WORK

LOOKS LIKE CANADA WASN'T AN OPTION

OH WELL I'LL JUST EAT THIS WHOLE CHICKEN AND POO OUT A MOVIE

SONY WILL CLEAN IT UP, THE BIG ROPY TURD IMPRESSIONABLE GIRLS WILL DEVOUR ON A THURSDAY NIGHT IN THE COMPANY OF THEIR MOMS

SQUEEZE OUT AN INSTANT CLASSIC LIKE A TINY BAG OF TOASTER STRUDEL FROSTING

EAT EAT EAT YOUR WAY TO THE TOP

TAKE A BIG CUTSIES IN THE BUFFET LINE AND TEAR APART THOSE MOZZERELA STICKS BEFORE ANYONE GETS THE CHANCE

SONY PICTURES GONNA EAT WELL TODAY TOO: A BIG FUCKING LOSS

why are nips so bad at perspective?

Didn't you read the other article user Amy and her sister anre writing part of the script

How the fuck has no one at Sony intervened
How much money does Sony Pictures have to throw away before someone shuts them down

What kind of turbolard fat society do you live in where Amy is considered 'sexy'?
>wait, don't answer
>America, right?

why is her mouth so small