Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7llFiIJl-VE
youtube.com/watch?v=QIsvfFoOc5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uh yeah musics pretty cool

expensive shit might be the only fela i really like
now listen
youtube.com/watch?v=7llFiIJl-VE

I think you may have rec'd me Antonio Carlos Jobim - Wave, which was really nice :)

Maybe listen some Miles electric period like Agharta or Pangea if you were feeling that Mahavishnu

which of those Oscar Peterson did you enjoy the most?

>which of those Oscar Peterson did you enjoy the most?
it;s the same album I just fucked up the tags lol
it's a nice one tho I didn't pay much attention to it but the trumpet is on point also clark terry does some scatting in a couple tracks which is something I dig

+++ extraordinary machine
++ idler wheel
+++ fela kuti

mum pls stop posting on Sup Forums. we have talked about this

don't know any of these

~ floral shoppe
++ lcd soundsystem
++ stan getz

recs pls

>don't know any of these
try them out then
damn jacob kirgegaard I remember listening to 4 rooms when i was starting to get into cool music and thinking it was the bomb
how's soaked

I keep seeing all these other Tapmusic competitor sites. Will they become more popular than Tapmusic, or die like the rest? Only time will tell.

soaked is great - it's slightly more of a traditional album than 4 rooms but still this churning mass of noise. it's got really quiet ambient sections and insane industrial noisy parts. never heard an album like it. highly recommended

>try them out then
what do you recommend?

>simultaneously expecting to be rated while not rating others

I don't expect to be rated, just saying hi.

way out west and planet dub
planet dub is a v/a compilation from planet dog which is a very very nice label with few but great releases
look into them if you like that 90's prog trance/ambient dub sound
tell the hitman who took out paddez he has new targets

oh shit i didn't see that it was you! hi

whens mutracker coming back?

That hitman was expensive, but I'll tell him to go for Dinduks next.
Probably never, honestly. I let the domain expire and I just don't have the time to get it running again. Plus with net neutrality gutted, there's nothing to stop Comcast from sending a hitman after me for IlLeGaL aCtIvItIeS.

>Probably never, honestly
i kinda knew that was the case. it was fun while it lasted. i was the op for the first ever mutracker sharethread and at the time it felt like Sup Forums finally actually made something decent for once

+ have a nice life
+++ antidotes

As much as I'd like to have a tracker by Sup Forums, for Sup Forums, I feel like I'm not the right person for the job. I know a pretty good amount about servers, but I don't think I know enough to successfully maintain a more complex site like Mutracker was. I had separate people that did that for me, but everyone just kind of lost interest.

Nice soul stuff
Nice pop stuff
I gotta listen to Donna summer
But that song question jam answer is pretty good
I like your style can I have a rec?
+the glow disc 2
-injury reserve
Looks like the stuff I listened to 2 years ago.
Viet cong - s/t
I secretly love four by bloc party. Thanks for making tapmusic

it is. music has stopped being a constant interest for me and im trying to get back into it.

Oh gotcha gotcha. Also check out warehouse - super low. How did you like pool by porches? I checked it out because I saw Cameron wisch was in it but I was disappointed.

I hate music (except maudlin of the well)

Red House Painters
Mark Hollis - S/T

I luv u

Planning For Burial - Leaving

Laura Marling - Once I Was an Eagle

PJ Harvey - Is This Desire?

>I like your style can I have a rec?
:)

uh, maybe Bobb Trimble - Iron Curtain Innocence

i dont like it much desu. was curious myself. a lot of these bands i dont listen to frequently.a lot of those emo bands ive been listening to mindlessly. i just have no clue what to listen to anymore

ty

wow u r all fags

no

yes

lmao kys. literally doesn't get more neckbeard than this

shit

Troll or 14?

go listen to some bleeps and blorps you fuckin fagget

My boss collects all of our poops and weighs them individually and berates anyone who's under a specific amount. Something happened in his childhood where he believes 16.6(repeating) ounces is the perfect poop size and anyone who poos under that just isn't trying hard enough, and if you're too much over then you're showing off. I would quit because it's a very unusual work environment but the benefits are great and I poop about a 16.9 which is pretty close and he always pats me on the back with a little pride once he does the weigh ins. He almost treats me like his son sometimes and I heard a secondhand account that it's because his son pooped an average of 14.4 and he got disowned because of it.

so what?

i wonder what it would sound like if u sampled Robbie Basho in some trap rap
Camille - Le Fil
youtube.com/watch?v=QIsvfFoOc5U
no bullying pls thanks

when you coming back

if u want to add me bacc u can actually just add me bacc

im on break by the 21st so i will actually get to listen to more music :0

My dad is ignoring me so someone come pound my behind

>newtripfags

I literally can't that's not skype you have to accept the invite
go play overwatch instead