Does having blue eyes and not being a slav makes you white?

Having to ask makes you not white.

I have much body hair though but blue eyes , does that makes me white?

it doesn't make your denbts paid

Having to ask makes you not white.

being white makes you white..

stop trying to divide and conquer us...

let this shit kind of post fade away..

Do you have pink nipples?

That's the only objective measure.

Yes you are white, and you should feel bad for it.

what do you think?

Is she white Sup Forums?

isnt he a mexico?

Yes, you're fucking European. Americans use the term white you baka.

Daily reminder that slavs are white and bassed, and may well be the last hope we have left.

Yes 100% white master race.

that's the point
1- he has blue eyes
2- he isn't a slav
yet clearly he isn't white

>1/4 sandnigger
>jewish
>pink nipples
White?

Pink nipples are a meme, just like dick color. You can go and look 6 gorllion natural blonde girls and see that they don't all have pink nipples. There is also something between pink and brown.

No there are blue eyed niggers who are not slavs.

Mine are pink as as fine peach.
Im most defiantly not white enough to be Sup Forums white.

I didn't actually know I was a quarter sand nigger till a year or two ago because I've never seen a picture of him or that side of the family. Always assumed I was Eastern European :(

Nice dubs, I have blue/green eyes but black hair and a Jewish nose. No way I'm 100% EURO either and Sup Forums would gas me no doubt. That side of my family aren't immigrants either, sometimes you just get fucked in the gen lottery but Sup Forums isn't exactly the place I'd be looking for actual advice on race/ethnic background. Try The Apricity.

Genotype =/= phenotype

As far as I know my moms dad is mostly Eastern European but somewhere descend from Spain when they expelled (((whites))).

My other family left during pogroms except my other grandpa's parents came to the USA from Persia( and this is way before the massive influx of immigrants in the 60's, so I have no idea how a poor Persian family managed to immigrate to Chicago).

It's okay friend. You probably look Greek.

somewhere down the line*

Maybe do a DNA test if you're okay with giving away your sample to the Jews. If I was you, I'd look at the forum threads on the apricity, they have a lot of shit but also a lot of really good and very interesting stuff that Sup Forums never evens talks about. Here it's essentially just blue eyes/blonde hair or fuck off.

>Am a jew
>Not giving my DNA to the jews for upcoming jewish reign of 1000 years so I can take my place as the rightful minister of music

Plz