18 penis threads and counting

>18 penis threads and counting

This is for you mods, you are part of the problem as to why Sup Forums is turning to shit

18 threads describes the size of my pingy in inches

Learn to have fun faggot

haha epic penis threads LOL!!

and never come back

in what fucking way is this fun?

>tfw you realise mod is having fun somewhere else because it's friday night

stop taking this shithole of a website so seriously

Hahaha what the fuck, I leave for a week and the board somehow gets even worse?

You know what, fuck it. I'm all for this. It's what this place deserves at this point. Let the penises stand as a symbol of what utter unpoliced shit this board has become. Endless threads where Sup Forumstards blatantly post to ignite le drumpf wars yet get away with it because the OP has a picture of a musician. Endless threads of 'should niggers make muzik xDDDD im so edgy' or 'is it fair game to rape wimmin at gigs HAHA EBIN MAYMAYS' or 'is it okay for a musician to be a pedophile kekekek'

this board died the day the FotM Sup Forums meme words like cuck, nu-male, beta, and soyboy (whichever came first) started gaining traction and weren't instantly shut down by mods. Plenty of other similarly active Sup Forums boards don't have this problem. You don't have to wade through a bunch of retards posting soyboy on loop at Sup Forums. Why is it a problem here? Fuck you and fuck Sup Forums and fuck everything it stands for. You deserve these penises.

Where did you leave?

imagine getting this upset about literally nothing

mods deserve a raise

>You deserve these penises.

>You deserve these penises.

Damn...

You're part of the problem, fuck you too

this type of thought exactly is why the right wing is winning. how is it so easy to some t starved sjw from a few lines of text?

Based penis poster is sliding off all the brockhampton and memerap threads right now. The hero Sup Forums needs. The goreposters prodigy son.

Net neutrality would have prevented this.

dumb frogposter

Music is dead therefore Sup Forums is dead.

jup, Sup Forums is the bottom of the barrel. Don't know how I ended up here, but somehow I did. I spend hours refreshing Sup Forums hoping for something to latch onto and get a dopamine boost for a few seconds. I've gotten nothing from this board so far, only more insecurity about my tastes and realisations that I'm a piece of shit. I hate this shithole, but I hate myself more so I stay anyway

dumb fagposter

I only come here distract myself from depression, seriously which sane person would choose to spend their time on here? Everyone here is either a depressed wreck, an autist or some other social outcast. This board is the bottom of society acting like they're the top. It might just be one of the worst places on the internet

Threads just got janny'd

>not being all three

rip penisposter

good thread

>I only come here distract myself from depressi
you mean feed it and keep it alive?

not him but I quit Sup Forums for 4 months and it didn't help at all. it actually made it worse because the rest of the internet is normie as fuck, at least on here people pretend that aren't well adjusted individuals.

damn!
i missed penisthreads????
this is what i get for going out to hang with normies.
>;(

There are other chans for social outcasts

haha yeah