Kinodzilla

kinodzilla

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godzilla_(1954_film)
thepiratebay.org/torrent/10836784/Godzilla_(2014)_1080p_BrRip_x264_-_YIFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>KINO?

Jesus that looks bad.

wait till you see it in motion

JUST

It looks like if it did move, it would move in any natural way. Like there isn't a skeleton but a structure that just holds it up.

yet the eyes still look like sewed on buttons

i don't have the webm unfortunately

they are fish eyes you mongs

I think it's purposely animated to look fake. The dorsal fins wobble when he walks and the tip of his tail always hangs down like it's being held by string.

how does this defend how fucking shit it looks

JUST

if you don't think this looks good you're underage and need to go back to your capeshit.

>it's not me, it's you

Go back to somethingawful you mongoloid.

Godzilla may have looked fake as hell but he never looked that bad. Don't deflect from the shit design.

The top part of his head doesnt even look like its connected correctly like a toy from the 90s.

it's great design. it's an early stage in his growth. he doesn't even look like that the entire film. i don't need to sit here and listen to what you think great monster design is when you probably consider godzilla 2014 and the cloverfield monster 'good monster design'.

Imo it looks shittier in still images. In the movie Godzilla is supposed to be this abomination and his earlier stages look more like some mangled monstrosity that's just in constant pain. The movement it has conveyed this too

How can anyone seriously think this is a bad design? He looks disgusting, like someone with his face ripped off. The nasty dead fish eyes just add to it. I think it's great and he only gets better looking as the movie goes on.

Godzilla looked his shittiest in many of the Showa films, with cheap and poorly made suits (Ebirah, Son, etc.) Also many of the millinnium films he looks shitty. MechaG and SOS he looks really dumb, same with Final Wars. But people just like those because they are "edgy" hyper modern versions that still pay "homage" to the classic designs, instead of actually doing something new and interesting like Shin

>godzilla 2014
Yeah you clearly don't know what you are talking about if you think I said that, unless you think the picture was from that movie.

>cloverfield monster
I never even brought this one up.

Over all your bait was a 2/5, not very creative and kind lacking.

I'm still going to watch it since I'm a fan of Godzilla, I have seen everything, even the two horrid cartoon shows, with godzukie or how ever you spell it. And the one based off the bad movie in the early 00's.

no one is saying you brought those up, he is saying your crap taste is derived from the probability that you think g14 and clover had good monster designs

Damn so you should play for the nba with how far your reaching to try and bait for your garbage gino.

For you non Godzilla fans if short hand for Godzilla in name only.

do idiots realize that hes supposed to look fucked up in his early stages and evolve? or do they just spam
>EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA:D:D:DD

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAAAAAAAA HAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

That whole scene is amazing

Plebs who probably haven't even seen the theatrical run/camrip

because he hasn't evolved yet and he is ill prepared to be on land he doesn't have normal eyes.

>tfw no autistic gf

>buttons for eyes
ftfy

KEK

>plebs don't understand he's supposed to look stupid, awkward, and ugly

Do you not understand why he goes from that to his final design? It's for contrast. Massive contrast.

>damage control

>being an idiot

>implying his final design is any better

>SUPERSIZE OUR TRAGEDY!!!!!!!!!!

what did they mean by this?

is that from shin gojira because the cgi on the little dude looks really bad

When are they going to make a movie where the government try to kill Godzilla for the collateral damage?

thats from Godzilla final wars (2004)

>When are they going to make a movie where the government try to kill Godzilla for the collateral damage?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godzilla_(1954_film)

[evangelion music starts playing ]

nothing wrong with the godzilla animated series you depressed schizo aspie nu-male faggot

Best part of the film desu.

>depressed schizo aspie nu-male faggot

Damn you newfags get touchy when your bait fails don't you.

thanks for the (you), dumb reddit cuck

JU JUJUJUJUJUJUJUJUUUUUUUST

Have another, newfags need the most and I'm in a giving mood.

Is this from the 1930s?

That scene is actually kind of creepy in context

am i crazy that i think this looks realistic and scary and spooky?
its unfeeling and uncaring eyes staring as it shambles forward, killing anything that gets in its way

Considering that the film is supposed to be a horror movie with a monster designed around being a body horror nuclear blast victim, I think you've made the intended reaction.

No i feel the same way. It looks just like id picture it moving if it was real. Cgi mixed with practical effects is god tier i.e. Davy Jones in Potc

>reddit control

>>implying he knows a shit about Godzilla

Honestly my favorite moment from Godzilla was in GMK when the military was having their meeting and they said the New York Godzilla wasn't real

if you're a fan of americanized kaiju battles godzilla you probably won't like it. if you appreciate and enjoy the original japanese version for the social commentary that it is you'll love it.

>Has an aquatic larval phase
>Slowly morphs into a terestrial creature
>Rough and bumpy skin
>Regenerates
>"Eel"
IT'S
A
FUCKING
SALAMANDER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Forgot image

It's a Godzilla

Like. Didn't they say that he was a mutated bacteria or some shit?

Or was he the scientist?

Or the scientist absorbed by the bacteria?

What the fuck WAS Godzilla in this movie?

>What the fuck WAS Godzilla in this movie?
He was Godzilla.

that's fucking unsettling

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE MUSIC
IT'S TIME TO LIGHT THE LIGHTS

Yeah it's dumb for me to assert that I guess, it's just he seems so much more like a salamander to me than an eel. Maybe they used salamanders as an inspiration.

torrent link?

God.

>It looks like shit on purpose

This webm left out the scene of a family inside that apartment complex being crushed.

>Interesting and intentionally unnatural looking design
>WTF WHY DOESN'T IT LOOK LIKE A GENERIC DINOSAUR?
I don't what I was expecting from a Marvelcuck.

well yes, if a movie had to depict literal shit, it would try to make it look like actual shit.

similarly, shin gojira depicts a radioactive mutant freak monster as grotesquely as possible, drawing inspiration from alien looking underwater life, which is where godzilla came to be. not everything has to look good, or heroic, or relateable as american movies have indoctrinated.

>mfw my own fellow Americans reveal the only Godzilla they know of is the barrel chested capeshit dinosaur from 2014

Bearzilla from 2014 is good. Fucking children and their need to redirect when defending an opinion. Shit.

>1992 Godzilla
It's fucking great
>2014 Godzilla
It's fucking great
>Shin Godzilla
It's fucking great

Literally nothing more pretentious than this shit. Shin Godzilla pushes the theme in scenes where the Japs slam their fists down and declare their angst over how their precious nation is about to get hit with "the third" and that's about fucking it.

The theme barely goes past the basic premise of a radioactive pile of fish coming about from reckless use of nuclear power. The message will never ever have the impact it did in '54 because the message was for people who had recently survived two of the most startling bomb attacks in human history. ShinZilla has about as much emotional attachment as BearZilla or the fish monster from The Host.

lol at those car physics

>dood the effects suck so bad lmao

wtf are those guys who believe this thinking?

its great

Hilarious

What the fuck where they thinking

You're ignorant buddy.
Shin Godzilla is full of small jabs and references to Fukushima, Japanese bureaucracy and society in general, many of these are things that westerners don't even notice like the prime minister putting on the jumpsuit.

the message in shin gojira is about the inefficient response of the japanese government in their response to the fukushima disaster, and an overall criticism of the multi layered bureocracy of politics. were you too retarded to understand this?

Yeah I don't know how people don't get this. Humans looked very low budget before modern evolution.

He said "original Japanese message."

I was comparing Shin Godzilla to the "original Japanese message."

Ever try reading? Or nah?

2014 Godzilla is fucking dumb looking and the movie itself is the very embodiment of a 6.5/10

>it's supposed to be bad

I guess I liked 2014 Godzilla. I just wish it had better human scenes, because holy fuck those were BAD.

Yeah. Godzilla is a solid 7/10 franchise. At it's best. Solid fun flicks with occasionally decent messages to convey.

you're right in that case because it's not about that message anymore. the theme has evolved to embody current day issues Japan faces.

Lel

So Shin Goji is among the weakest right?

it was me, and i said if you like the original japanese version (referring to the 1954 version) because it has a social message, you will like this also, because this too has a social message. i never said it was the same message in that post.

maybe you too should try reading.

>1954 zilla is a manlet by modern standards

Fatzilla sucks! Deal with it, child!

Physically, yes. He actually gets injured in the film by bunker busters

As far as abilities? He's one of the strongest.

>using stale 2ch memes

It seemed like he was a pretty mild disaster until Anno decided the movie didn't have enough lasers and had Godzilla melt most of Tokyo by shooting beams out of his asshole and mouth at the same time.

>godawful CG
>Godzilla is barely in it
>and he looks retarded
I'll wait for a torrent

Exactly. And Shin Godzilla was a fantastic movie. I fucking loved how it pushed it's own message. The way it was woven with the movie's pacing is shit America so rarely gets right anymore it was weird as hell to even see it in a movie of this sort of caliber (at least expectation-wise)

It was refreshing.

I just refuse to budge on the overt negativity 2014 gets from some people. It said about as much as the original movie did and that's about it, but it didn't aim to do more. Judging 2014 for not being Shin Godzilla when it was very clearly aiming to be a big budget 'Zilla vs Kaiju title is just retarded and unnecessary. For what it wanted to be it did very well.

And I agree here. 2014 ran overly long with characters that missed their mark. Scale back the family plot and cut out the wife and son and the movie would be near perfect.

World building was on point. Mutos were great. Bearzilla was fantastic when it was on screen. They nailed a sense of weight with the character. And sound design was on fucking point.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/10836784/Godzilla_(2014)_1080p_BrRip_x264_-_YIFY

here you go :)

>it was very clearly aiming to be a big budget 'Zilla vs Kaiju title

That's wrong though, the first trailer was very somber with the Oppenheimer quotes and then later with that super dramatic HALO dive with the Space Odyssey music. The movie in general has a very joyless and bland tone for what amounted to a big budget Showa movie.