Post Hip-hop made for whities

Post Hip-hop made for whities

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop
youtube.com/watch?v=e27fe7_mDoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do people not like quas?

Doesn't change the fact that it's a masterpiece.

not sure which user you are, but either way you're both fags

And what does that make you?

have a (you) shithead

I'm Hispanic and like these

thanks for the blog post

I was about to post this

Revival lol

posts 99% of hip hop ever sold

Brock Hampton
Danny Brown
MF Doom
Jayden Smith
Kanye
cLOUDDEAD
Buck 65
Aesop Rock
Death Grips
Milo

Deltron

>Post Hip-hop made for whities

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop

But that's a death metal album user

I've asked this before in similar threads, but what do black people listen to typically?

have you heard "bring me to life"? its a hip hop song user

thats a prog metal album

Sup Forums probably isn't the best place to ask since the rap fans here are mostly just white nu-males

KEK

You ruined a good list of artists with Jaden Smith in there.

Sup Forums literally knows nothing about hip-hop, it is so pretentious about it and the distinction between what some suburb whiteboi listens to and a kid that actually grew up in hip-hop is very different. I was actually just baiting as Shabazz is some backpacker bullshit that only rap nerds listen to, doesnt matter the race

Did you say post hip-hop?

jaden smith not as bad as people say he is, not as good as his fans say he is

Im 31 years old and black so I may not be completely in touch with the young people. Young people listen almost entirely to hip hop or pop music. Country music is surprisingly popular with all age groups. Adults and older are more into soul, jazz, funk, and rock music. My grandma is 84 and she loves Sinatra and Bing Crosby. There is a percent of the population of young people who for one reason or another hate hip hop. They are usually into more alternative and indie music. Metal music is surprisingly popular with a certain demographic as well. In general black people and white people have pretty similar taste, it's just that there are even less people so less of them are into obscure music. I just wanted to mention that most of the best rappers were influenced by rock, soul, and funk music more recently indie rock stuff has been influential. Forgot to mention just like most people black people love The Beatles, or at least people my age and older do, I'm sure some of the youth do as my younger siblings went through a phase where they were the greatest band ever.

Watsky

If Reddit made an album

youtube.com/watch?v=e27fe7_mDoI

>In general black people and white people have pretty similar taste
Yeah absolutely. The description you gave could be for any demographic and be entirely accurate.