I think this is true this time. That's an overkill

I think this is true this time. That's an overkill.

Other urls found in this thread:

bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4539
youtube.com/watch?v=n-A05ZdGnHA
twitter.com/BreakingDotUK/status/741765492805898240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EUFA are going to cancel the Euros if there is no improvement in the behaviour of fans.

This announcement was made before the fan was thrown in front of the train.

This is fucked up. At least fight the person face on face, who the fuck pushes in front of a train?

Honestly, even though as a Pole I'm not inclined to defend Russians I doubt it was one of them. They can maul you to death like barbarians, sure, but something like this is totally not in their hooligan style.

What's the group called? I want to join them.

I agree. I hope that it was either fake or a drunk man falling in front of the train.

In any case, the World Cup in Russia is going to be fucking insane.

here's hoping the next great European war breaks out over football match

I love this Eurocup so much!

I seriously doubt Brits or even French supporters would ever attempt anything on this level against russian cops... In France you can get away with so much bullshit, the whole "nuit debout" demonstration was a good reminder the police is utterly powerless in this country.

calling it: sandnigger did it

Spartak Moscow ultras.

At almost all matches you can see symbols such as the Celtic cross, Odal Rune, 1488, black-yellow-white flag (the flag of the Russian Empire), and sometimes swastikas.

Keep coming across reports of 'evil russian gangs, dressed in black and wearing balaclavas'. Yet to see any images.

I agree.

But I dont think the issue will be against Russia, I think the issue will come from Russia.

Russian ultras backed by police will go crazy on other Europeans.

It is going to be a fucking bloodbath.

If they had stronger gun laws, things like this wouldn't happen.

Sup Forums having some irl fun is fine by me

Brutal, football truly is the savage's sport.

There was one image of Lokomotiv Moscow fans posted in the other thread. It was ridiculous though, all of them looking like steroid filled MMA fighters wearing balaclavas, yet seated most peacefully in some cafeteria in Marseille enjoying their sweet ass time over cup of tea

Pussy sport full of fags has awesomest fan base....

Unconfirmed according to UEFA's Twitter account.

Looks like early reports were incorrect.

bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4539

Both sources questionable - need to wait for more to come out but I think you were correct.

see

WHEN IS IT OPEN SEASON ON RUSSIANS?!! KILL THEM ALL!!!

Why aren't they killing the fucking invaders?
You faggots really feel it's a good idea to kill fighting age Europeans instead of the Muslims that are going to kill you all and take away everything you have?

this is from one of those troll twitter accounts with 300-1000 followers and a suited man over a white background for a profile. theyve been making shit up all day.

It's an attempt of suicide, not related to football, according La Provence.

wtf so this is the second death?
in one day? because of a football game?

We rollerball now

Pray for the chairs Sup Forums.

They are the true victims.

Hardly the 'army of organised knife-wielding nazi maniacs dressed in black'.

fucking ivans

Kill them with their own vodka bottles.

They've been on Sky News all day m8.

All dressed in black with various club names in small white letters on their backs.

Kept seein Locomotiv Moscow or something on loads of them.

When did Euros become worse than niggers?

(1) you are reading eye-witness reports from Englishmen who had just fled from intense fighting, so obviously there is going to be some degree of sensationalism:
(2) Photographers don't get to the scenes at the beginning or even middle of the conflict, usually they arrive in time for the main perpetrators to have fled.

If dozens of witnesses are saying that there are gangs of knife wielding balaclavad ultras, my guess is that there is a few of them roaming around. Not as many as they say, but enough.

Locomotiv Ultras.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-A05ZdGnHA

You can't kill them with anything associated with vodka. If you want to kill Ruskin you have to resurrect Stalin. He killed more Russians than anyone ever.

>but muh refugee
>they are violent
>ruining society
>uncivilized bastards
>rape rape rape

will white people ever stop being idiots

delete this

>russians
>white

>implying none of that is true because a few soccer hooligans fought each other
when will mudshits stop being idiots?
will they ever become civilized?

fuck you mods that's not what I wanted

Really makes you think....

lol. worst that happened today is 2 in critical condition.

Less than one year ago 130+ killed.

Gee, I wonder who the REAL bad guy is.

Fucking turkcroaches.

#I'llSitWithYou

Just wait Turk I Poles are coming for you.

*I heard

ALL THESE TWEETS ARE FAKE YOU DUMP TRUCKS

this.

This is also fake?
twitter.com/BreakingDotUK/status/741765492805898240

Sounds like a muslim did it. Pushing someone from behind is 100 percent muslim style.

>mfw Russia defend Europe and opressed Europeans.

>pushed in front of a train
This is literally some next level bantz

>Locomotiv
Are these fellas named after trains?

A lot of these riots/ attacks arent actually being started by football fans, or at least foreign football fans.

Apparently some "french youth" attacked british fans with knives last night, 200 french youths.

In Nice I think it was, Poles and Northern Ireland fans were partying together when they were attacked.