Does Sup Forums unironically believe Mediterraneans are not white?

Does Sup Forums unironically believe Mediterraneans are not white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/trBxPFLq__g
smithsonianmag.com/ist/?next=/arts-culture/true-colors-17888/
io9.gizmodo.com/5616498/ultraviolet-light-reveals-how-ancient-greek-statues-really-looked
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were white
Just like how we WERE white
WE

Ancient Mediterraneans were Nordic. Today's Meds are closer to Africans.

Romans and Greek were/are actually superior to aryans. White supremacy is a joke compared to the greats back in the day. However, whites are still superior to other contemporary races.

WE

dude thats fucking ridiculous and doesnt make sense

Daily reminder Huns raped Germany. You are not white.

>Ancient Mediterraneans were Nordic. Today's Meds are closer to Africans.
There are extremely detailed photograph like paintings of the Ibearians from when they were at their empire prime. They looked just the same during their golden age as they do now. They were not Nordic. There is no reason to believe that those same Mediterraneans that stomped germans into the mud for 30 years and killed 1/3 of your population during the 30 years war, had previously built Rome.

hadn't* previously built Rome.

Hell, even the ottomans were doing much better than Europe east of the Rhine until they had the snot beat out of them by the Russians.
Were the ottomans Aryan as well? When did they stop being Aryan?

Found the swarthy Mediterraneans.

you just said that they were nords. so are you calling us nords? thanks mate

/thread

/thread
/thread

/thread

/thread

/thread

/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread

Are we getting the point yet

/thread

>Greek Statue
>Is Caligula

Its not even an accurate recolouring from the raw data I've seen.

Yes and your pathetic country isn't white too

You don't have to be blonde to be white.
If only blonde people were white there would be less than 100 million white people in the whole world

Not yet.
youtu.be/trBxPFLq__g

They were once white, but they got bred out by mudslimes.

smithsonianmag.com/ist/?next=/arts-culture/true-colors-17888/

io9.gizmodo.com/5616498/ultraviolet-light-reveals-how-ancient-greek-statues-really-looked

we have found pieces with pigment chemically remaining and all m8

regardless the point is they are white people and walking around today would be called a racist white man for supporting trump

Justin Timberlake?

So Romans were snow niggers, Egyptians were nigger niggers, I guess what's next is Mesopotamians were sand niggers?

The founders of a Empire versus the ressult of mass immigration.

its funny we are even discussion this further since we literally have the busts of the men themselves.

The original romans/italians/spanish/greeks were probaly white/ish. After two millennia with turk/muslim/north african breeding, invasion and diversity, they can rarely be considered white now.

WUZ

I thought the same.

>hurr durr mediterraneans were nordic
Do you have any idea how fucking retarded do you sound ? This is literally like saying "carthage was black" or "ancient egypt was black".

Cool story

but the point being is they inherited a empire created by whites.

They were Caucasoid white people m8
see

Wtf does your pic even mean

You show that people now and then had the same facial proportions as now? You fucking what mate

Pay debts you ugly Turkroach rape baby

The ancient Romans were black though

THIS

that is the most unscientific bullshit I have ever seen lol look at the lips HAHAHAHA

except we actually have the busts of the man and they have been posted

what the fuck did you just say

OP asked if Sup Forums thought mediterraneans weren't white, and i gave him my belief.

what the fuck does your post have to do with anything?

No one here is questioning that. Are you aware of how many Caucasian tribes existed at the time? Numerous. Nordics were the most retarded of them.

Agreed

Inb4 some stupid wop rolls in claiming muh roman heritage with an afro and kike nose

Literally looks like my beta white brother in law.

no wonder your country is rekt

>German barbarians are the WE WUZ KANGZ of Rome
Kek

Did anyone ever claim they weren't "white"? What is this cognitive dissonance.

kill yourself permavirgin faggot autist

DNA evidence points out that ancient greeks are largely similar with modern Greeks.

Nevertheless, implying that ancient greeks were "nordic" is retarded.

How is this people "nordic"? Are you unironically retarded?

That the modern majority inhabited race of that area are not a good example of its true lineage.

Even better the OP is about being subhuman garbage and the reply was suggesting Romans and Greeks were somehow a example of a non garbage people but no one would say modern Italians and Greeks are not garbage so they were implying the empires m8

It's the Aryans with baseless claims you idiot.

I never said they were nordic m8 stay on topic

they are white.

>Does Sup Forums unironically believe Mediterraneans are not white
>Does Sup Forums unironically believe Mediterraneans are not white
>not white

this is the OP m8 you need to read the fucking thread

Get a fucking history book of all the different tribes that were around in the Mediterannean. We know this stuff. Many were Semitic, some Indo-European, etc. It's not all the same thing. Then, they mixed. You are by definition mixed race. Although those races didn't have large differences.

>hurr durr modern Mediterraneans aren't white but Romans were actually Nords
This right here along with Billy Redneck and Johnny Skinhead being useful idiots is why nationalism will never be legitimatized again.

Caucasoid m8 read about it

>triggered NJ greasy wop detected

Stay mad, nigger. That's what you are, a complete nigger

They were all Caucasian.

>That the modern majority inhabited race of that area are not a good example of its true lineage.

thats literally what i just said you nigger. im flabbergasted that you decided to respond to my post. what even

The truth is modern Mediterranean are mostly mixed but the empires and founders of those places are white complete with historical proof the Nordic line is a strawman

as long as you understand the founders of Greece and Rome are white we are on the same page.

You can look up all the realistic paintings of the time when Spain was the world hyperpower, and both nobility and commoners looked like they do today.

We can clearly tell that they were not Nordic during their prime.

Yeah, sad those races don't exist any more. I mean, they're all mixed.
What Nordic kings lol? The Roman empire had a dynasty of fucking SYRIAN kings noob.

Who the fuck is trying to argue they are nordic?

certainly not any of my posts

they are Caucasoid white m8 complete with historical works to prove it lol

yes, i understand that. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I LITERALLY SAID THAT THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS, FROM TWO THOUSANDS YEARS AGO, THE ANCIENT GREEK AND ROMAN, SPANISH AND ALL IN BETWEEN WERE WHITE, BUT THEY ARENT ANYMORE

AND YOU DECIDE TO RESPOND TO IT SAYING ''HURR DURR ROMANS WERE WHITE YOU MORON''

JESUS

FUCKING

CHRIST

>being this retarded
>1453+563

Again i have yet to use the word nordic you keep strawmanning

they were white m8 simply answerign the OP

The former Roman empire was more "Nordified" than "Arabized" in any case.

Visigoths, Ostrogoths, Suebi, Vandals, Burgundians, Lombards, Franks, Angles, Saxes, etc. (and vikings like the Normans much later) all these Germanic tribes settled in the former Roman Empire, bringing with them the blond hair and blue eyes, a trait that before their arrival was much less common in Western Europe. The Celts from France, Spain and the British Isles were described as swarthy (dark hair and eyes) except for the Caledonians that were described as red-haired

People seem to forget that the original whites (europoid skull) had brown eyes until some fucker in the Black Sea had a genetic mutation causing him to have blue eyes.

No m8 your saying the majority of them are mixed now but to say a original roman or Greek or Spanish person does not exist and they are not white is disingenuous.

the answer is mixed Mediterraneans are not white

We have sources from India that contrasted their own caste system with the Greeks, and said that "the slave can become master, and the master a slave". There was no racial element. Romans took Greek slaves and freed them. Some were made nobles. People back then weren't racist.

Sorry m8 literally the oldest known statues and busts depict whites as their founders you need to get over it.

I'm just arguing against this nordicism meme, that all empires were great due to nords.
But we have proof that during the height of these Mediterranean empires, the people looked just the same as they did today. This disproves the nordicism meme.

Mediterraneans were never nordic. YOU need to get over it and have your own accomplishments. Jesus Christ Sup Forums

Technically the lower amounts of ancient north Eurasian admixture in south Europe compared to north/north-east Europe makes current s. Euros, in particular the purest ones like Basques, Sardinians, north Italians, more Caucasian than other Euros.
Like, the extra non Europid stuff that can be present in s. Europe is still mostly of Caucasian stock while the Amerindian-like admixture Euros pick up is not Caucasian.

The Neolithic farmers had brown eyes and dark skin. They were basically Mesopotamians/Caucasians that came out of Africa. The Indo-Europeans were Niggers that went to Asia, were white-washed, and came back to Europe from the North.

since when are south yuropians not white?

Do you really have to be bleak, blonde haired, and blue eyed to be considered white kek

Daily Reminder that if you believe Mediterraneans were Nordic at any point in their history you are either a troll or legitimately retarded.

What founders you retard everyone was white. There was no racial difference between master and slave.

jesus fucking christ. you post every 30 seconds, and each time its retarded. will you just fucking sum your replies up in one posts?

i never fucking said that there exists no white people in aforementioned reasons nowadays. i have never said that the mixed are whites (regardless of my belief). and youre not just ''answerign the OP'' you fucking replied to me, despite me having said that my opinion agrees with yours, and somehow get the notion that i disagree. FUCK

I don't disagree. I'm merely saying that NOWADAYS, as in 2016, they can only very rarely be considered white.

If we take white as of germanic descent, meds are not, and never were white, unless you believe in snownigger fairy tales no better than we wuz nignology.

The problem is that your idea of white is the Nordic or the blond and blue eyed archetype, so everything that deviates from that must not be white then. The truth is that the intermixing, although it happened, was minimal, much less than people actually thinks, and the original inhabitants of southern Europe look today more or less the same as two thousand years ago.

>I'm merely saying that NOWADAYS, as in 2016, they can only very rarely be considered white.

That depends on the person. As a group yeah, it's difficult to say. But there are regions that are white. By the way, you should focus on not having the same fate.

>white as of germanic descent
>not European Caucasoids
wew

well that's the definition invented by americans and mostly supported on Sup Forums my friend.

damn, it looks so lifelike with the paint on

doesn't look that way to me

those are some rather unaesthetic statues when they're painted, jesus

>I don't disagree. I'm merely saying that NOWADAYS, as in 2016, they can only very rarely be considered white.
Then they were never white. Seriously how hard would it be for people like you to learn fucking basic mathematics. Do you understand how impossible it would be for an outside invading force to displace the genetic heritage of an indigenous society?

>hyperpower
what did he mean by this?

I need to get you all a genetic history book or something. You're retarded. Southern Euros and North Africa/Middle East DO have some common ancestry. That's been true forever. It's not the "Moors" in the Middle Ages. The Roman Empire was largely Semitic/Greek/Italian mixed. The Nords were just getting off the steppe back then. They didn't develop a writing system until 800 years later.

I have never said that blond hair and blue eyes are required, and I don't agree with the notion. As for the intermixing, it depends on the region. Spain was largely purged from muslim influence, but their genetics have remained to a certain degree. So does some of the italian island, and south Italy in general, and Greece has been bumfucked by the turks one time too many.

Of course there are. ''Very'' rarely is probaly wrong to say, but my point remains: the majority in mentioned places are not white. As for the fate, you niggers keep confusing us for our neighbours, Sweden and Germany. We got our border patrol going on, taking minimal immigrants, and DF is growing.

>be in old and ancient times
>be invading a white nation
>be successfull
>be settle down
>be breeding with people of the same race, north african.
>be growing as a brown/sandnigger population

>learn mathematics

>nordic mindset
rape, pillage, destroy
>mediterranian mindset
contruct, expand, advance

In short, Nords are niggers in pale skin

Intermixing was rare, very rare in moorish Spain. Actually 99% of spaniards are a mix of celts and visigoths.

>Felipe IV reign
>Gaspar de Guzmán y Pimentel in the picture.
>Spanish prime time.

During the time in which the Conde-duque de Olivares was the king's valido, Spain was suffering a crisis that didn't end till roughly 1680 and was by no means the prime of the Spanish Empire, losing Portugal and Holland.
Learn your facts.

Huns were white.

Mesopotamians were white?

Are you legitimately retarded? If you "invade a white society" and interbreed with them, its your DNA that is going to be diluted not fucking theirs. you literal autist. In order for you to successfully "de-white" a society, you need to have literally millions of cases of intermarriage over a very long period of time, WHICH HAS LITERALLY NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

Jesus you are so fucking dumb. Literally stop speaking

Mexicans with their filthy mongrel rape blood who try to claim we wuz Spain n' sheet make me laugh.

True, in the Trojan War I have today that Troy is more respectable than the edgy Greeks. So yeah, in a sense Greeks were Nordic, they liked to sack cities too. The Hittites and Assyrians on the other hand invented diplomacy and quiet living.
Whiter than now, possibly.

Mightiest nation in the world. Not accurate in the time he is thinking, (although it was the mightiest, it was not as powerful as in the sixtienth century) but you get the idea.

Why?

How so? Was the mesopotamian climate milder back in the day?

Low quality bait.