Sup Forums, why does society favor females?

Sup Forums, why does society favor females?

Because no matter where I look, I see white knight cucks pandering to women. There's the pussy pass, of course, by which virtually any woman can get out of a speeding ticket, but that's just the tip of the ice cube. Out of jealousy, women are working around the clock all over the world to oppress men -- the superior sex in terms of intelligence, strength, and also penis.

Universities are starting to ban straight white men from publicly-funded events: pinknews.co.uk/2016/06/08/university-equality-lectures-bans-straight-white-men/. It's been around for centuries, but the systemic sexism against men is finally becoming apparent. Despite what the cucks, SJWs, and those who visit the website Tumblr.com may say, we must restore women to their rightful place: below men.

Fucking shit like this is why we need Trump. All I want is egalitarianism.

Stop complaining like a pussy. Be a man

You actually ponder these things?

Fucking r9gay faggot

men are expendable, women are perishable

I remenber a lulzy screecap of a 11 years old boy that postred this on fb, and then his own mther starts going full apeshit on him and publicly humilhating him in fb, it was pretty funny!

Anybody got that? Please post it if you do!

The lower you can sink the higher you can rise. Suck it up and learn to work around it fag

you fully and completly retarded, go kill yourself beta faggot

>waa! I need society to give me power and the position to always be in power because I can't do it myself! waaa!

to answer your question; faggots like you is why

Why? Some of you are as bad as feminists for how enslaved you are to female expectations and desires. If I'm a virgin forever so be it.

It always has. As long as women are the only means of producing children it always will.

Your not mad a women, your mad about feminist putting women in roles that men would be better at. And the out right war against the male. Direct your anger properly, it's 3rd wave feminism.

you're guilty for saying just about all of them are cute, desperate virgins.

This is true. If a woman's pit is two feet deep, she can only rise two feet, and if a man's pit is ten feet deep, he can only rise ten feet.

But the sad thing is, by the end of all that climbing, they're both at the same level.

Ovaries.

>All I want is egalitarianism.
Kek
u
c
k

Incorrect. Unlike you, I am a philosopher. I can examine the world around me critically, logically, and with minimal bias.

Please show more appreciation for my philosophical ideas -- this is a gravely serious topic.

>All I want is egalitarianism
you're literally a cuck
No man actually wants to be considered equal to women because they know it's not true.

>Incorrect. Unlike you, I am a philosopher. I can examine the world around me critically, logically, and with minimal bias.

Sexism

>egalitarianism.
the left has Numales
the right has these fucking moderate pussy cucks

fuck off

>equal
But egalitarianism doesn't mean equality. It means a level playing field, where men will naturally win due to their superiority.

>we must restore women to their rightful place: below men.
>All I want is egalitarianism.

Pick one dude.

Also quit your whining. Being a man isn't just about having a cock and balls. It's about (among other things) having the resilience to handle shit like this, keeping a clear head no matter how crazy everyone else gets, and behaving with honour and decency. Rise above. All this shit will blow over soon enough be replaced by some other widespread insanity.

>Out of jealousy, women are working around the clock all over the world to oppress men

hahahahahahhaha fucking hell

"society" is fine if youre a man, feminists bitching like retards doesn't give you an excuse too.

Sup Forums is /r9k/ tier garbage now.

>pic
If you don't have the guns or the money, you can still pull decent women if you can make people laugh and show confidence. Unless you have an unfortunate face, then you will have to lower your standards accordingly and you'll be fine.

I bet it was an Elliot Rodger-type who made this pic after most likely turning down girls who had approached him and were on his level.

Egalitarianism is a retarded and unrealizable ideal.

fpbp

fucking faggots trying to stir up a victim contest. that's just not how a man behaves.

Equal opportunity, not equal outcomes.

It takes more than not being fat to be fair.

Generally women are either genetically hot or they're going to be janky for life.

Fucking whores are just like the niggers - they retire at birth.

there is an enormous range between "genetically hot" and "totally unfuckable"

Watch Michael tsarion, the cult of Saturn. It may change your outlook and help your hate for women. It may even help you relate to women. May get you laid. Just like us and all people, women like people they can relate to. No human likes difference or change. That's why women don't like you and why you hate them. Masculine and feminine behaviours, thoughts, traits, are shared by both sexes. You have to explore your feminine side. Be open. I'm not saying be like a female and fuck dudes. Just try to relate to them. You think males are above females? Would you like to be with someone that believes they are above you? Believe it or not, females are humans too.

>that's just not how a man behaves.
I'm afraid you've misunderstood. To quote one of my favorite quotes:

>Unlike you, I am a philosopher. I can examine the world around me critically, logically, and with minimal bias.

You just don't understand philosophy. Like engineering (which I'm in my first year of studying), it's about solving problems. I posed my question in the OP to advance science, and I have no doubt it will. After graduation, I plan to become an influential philosopher scientist who dedicates his life to fighting SJW agendas. Truly, we must fight off the left's attempt to destroy our great country with cultural marxism. It's our only hope.

Because historically they've been protected by men. Now that's perfectly fine imo, but feminism has spent decades stripping away the roles and rights of men, so now everything is unequal in the other direction.

hey OP, I agree and can't answer your question but it will never be fixed. Not even Jesus himself can restore order. also

>everyone calling OP a bitch but not answering his question of why

that's because men were born to root around for valuable things. whether it be covered in blood or dirt, we can make value out of just about anything.

all a girl really needs to have to be fuckable is a positive that stands out from the negatives, but for a long standing relationship they need to be a decent human being at brain. this goes for both sides, though.