Is Lacazette even good enough for the Premier League?

Is Lacazette even good enough for the Premier League?

Yes.

He will do well with the Arsenal big game chokers

He's the French Giroud

If Giroud can score more than 10 goals for several seasns in PL, I think a lot of forwards are good enough for PL

No. He's a manlet

europa league tier

Didn't stop Sanchez or Aguero

he's another pace babby that is half decent technically.
When will Arsenal learn? they have plenty of players like this guy. they need a solid spine, buy a midfield enforcer and and actual decent centre half

is MouniƩ any good?

>le penalty kick man

Aguero kun is different. He's cut from the same cloth as messi

if 2nd division players like Mahrez can become title-winning stars in EPL, then surely Lacazette would be good enough

Giroud was Ligue 1 top scorer in his last season there embarrassingly enough.

17 goals in the last 17 games for the NT, m8, it's just the Bonglish who can't use him correctly.

Wenger belongs to you frogs

he's the new Henry

NO He's next Chamakh.

He will be our next Henry.

>actual decent centre half
Have you not watched Holding?

A midfielder yes. Xhaka has turned out more of a B2B/playmaker than a holding mid.

That's not mbappe m8. Far from it

you Bonglish'd him and he caught accute bonglishitis

I don't think Lacazette is even a top 50 striker in the world.

So he's gonna be dumped at Palace I'm a few years

>not top 50.

You're right.

He's top 10.

Fucking wrong arsenal cuck

If he's top 10 then he's in the top 50 but he's not, I bet Sup Forums can name 50 strikers better than him right now.

Holding isn't going to help you win the title.

He helped win the FA cup so why not.

Why are people so obsessed with us winning the title and then mocking us for failing to do so? Our aim should be to stay in the Premier League, we're a small club working with limited resources not like a giants like Manchester United or Spurs.

He scored 37 goals last season.

Only about 5 strikers bettered that

because one is a cup that consists of 6 games for prem sides, whereas the other consists of 38 games where suspensions and injuries will play a big part. Holding gets injured who the fuck do you have then?

>muh goals
By that logic Cavani is better than Suarez.

When can I see Arsenal winning the league?

mbappe scored less that 20 last season.
Lads a shithouse by your reckoning.
kek
KEK

When wenger gets a real checkbook. They will never be better than Man City

Koscielny, Holding, Monreal, Mustafi, Gabriel, Mertesacker. The depth is fine for 3 at the back.

And my point was Holding has played against all the top sides and been superb, no CB available could push him out of the starting team currently.

They're not good enough Koscielny and mertesacker are decent at best.
you're never going to win anything other than the league cup or fa cup until you get a Top cb and cm

It's all about consistency, we won 9 out of the last 10 games this season including all the top 4.

Yes there's a 99% chance of a winter collapse but that will be down to the mentality and management, not quality of the squad.

ok. whatever you say.