All memes aside Sup Forums. Why can't Romanians and Hungarians get along...

All memes aside Sup Forums. Why can't Romanians and Hungarians get along? Why don't they just forget about their dispute and stand together against the refugees and islamization of Europe?
>inb4 gypsies
>inb4 mongols

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3t0VMJdJna0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Self bump

most romanians dont even know hungarians exist
most hungarians learn chauvinistic irrendentist history in school not only about romanians but about all their neighbors

>throwing bacon at a mosque
God bless'em.

The Canadian is immunised against all dangers: one may call him a shitposter, cuck, reddit, shill, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a leaf and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>throwing bacon at a mosque

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY YOU ME YOU FUCKING REFUGEE KEK. FUCK OFF! YOU CALL ME A LEAF??!!! I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU LEAF! REEEEEEEEE

But your country is still a fucking joke

Not sure if trolling or not. You guys are neighbours. I understand that education is shit, but come on. You guys should be part of the fourth Reich. Remove kebab with other fellow Europeans please.

It's not my country. I wasn't born here, but I'm white, I promise senpai.

>most romanians dont even know hungarians exist
Romanian education. Color me shocked.

im not joking

Really makes you think...

99% of people dont even know Moldova exists

>bacon and sausages at mosque

lmao

wew lads top banter !

>be romanian jew
>have hungarian jew gf
>about to meet her grandmother
>"user don't say anything about being romanian. my grandmother is hungarian and she loathes romanians for some reason"
>b-b-but we're all just filthy kikes

she was a crazy good fugg tho.

her granddaughter too.

I never thought there might be a nation that's worse at geography than burgers, but here we go.

>b-b-but we're all just filthy kikes
Isn't Israel pretty much divided between Jews of different origin? Ashkenazi vs Mizrahi vs Russian speaking etc?

I fucking hate kikes

Im not joking

gypsy pls

>i'll call him a gypsy

kek
soon you too will be gypsy, in 2018.Embrace your gypsiness.

no not really, we're all pretty much mixed. everyone has at least 2-3 different jew subtypes. the only ones who fanatically stick to their own communities are the religious nutjobs (mizrahi, ashkenazi, whatever).

I'm Slav you dirty gypsy. What are you doing on Sup Forums anyway? Shouldn't you be outside stealing rusty metal?

>slav in Moldova

no worries.We will deport you into Transnistria.

I don't believe that Romanians are that bad at geography. You're either a gypsy or a Hungarian that hates Romanians and you're tying to make them look bad.

Are you telling me that if right now, I go to the streets of Canada and ask people what is Moldova, they will know?Dont be a fool.

>gypsy online

0% chance.

What are talking about Radu? Yes Canadians are bad at geography and history and other shit. I was talking about what what you said above." Most Romanians don't even know that Hungarians exist". There's no fucking way that is true. Romanians are most likely better at geography than Canadians.

Proof for senpai

Ok I exagerated there.The majority of romanians know what a hungarian is.But if you go to most villages in east-north Romania, you will be surprised.

>white
i've got some bad news for you, nigger

fucking disgusting shitskin

>yellow skin
Nice try, Wang.

because they are all bluepilled af

>>gypsy online
>0% chance.
said the gypsy wiping the sweat off his forhead

Wew lad, you guys triggered? Does someone need to be pale as fuck to be white?

calling me a gypsy wont me one, hohol.

Pink nipple proves it.

nor will it english you

>hohol
bună asta, dar n-ai ghicit, mai încearcă o dată

>does someone not need to be a niggerr to be white?

yes.

iesi in pl mea acasa

youtube.com/watch?v=3t0VMJdJna0

i don't even mind Romanians, I mostly think of them as shitposters on Sup Forums. still I find it a bit strange that they got everything they ever wanted from us and yet they seem to be angry and butthurt for no reason. i couldn't care less about them tho. also poor countries fight more about past history and disputes, its easier to look in the past for Hungarians and say: yeah we waz strong empire, than face the reality of today and find means to improve.

So both Hungarians and Romanians are bluepilled?

Ia mai dă-te-n pula mea, cygan borât

Living as bozgor is difficult.
Having a Hungarian father & Romanian mother is like being racemixed.

Me 2

can't speak for Hungarians, but yeah, Romanians are bluepilled as fuck, very consumerist/progressivist etc

kek

>gynecomastia

wew lad

Nigger is more of a mentally than a skin color. You're just a retarded burger.

we didnt got everything, we are coming for Tisa.

I feel yeah.
t. Romanian-Ukrainian hybrid

Hahahaha, it's called working out you faggot, of course you wouldn't understand it because you're a burger.

I might be a sandwich but at least I don't have bitch tits.

You're so progressive canookbro

Awww man, I thought Romanians were pretty based. For some reason I thought they were more conservative.

Basically it's all about who got their dick first in a piece of land. Because no one wanted to be known as the guy who got sloppy seconds they now moan at each other.

Moldovans are a conservative flavour of Romanians. But we're shit.

az a erzes amikor esti un fele-fele roman si ungur es az ekes smekes este mai puternic decat dacul in tine mivel un kurva degeneralt vagy.

remember kids, don't racemix.
the only option is an exit bag.

Not really, I make a few exceptions but I still hate niggers and Muslims.

Why are you jealous?

are you idiot?he is not moldovans but a fucking hohol

you are not moldovan , or as transylvanian as szekler

Moldova was part of Romanian tho.

I understand, but Romanians and Hungarians need a wakeup call. Just remove kebab, forget about the past and focus on the future.

but this guy is not ethnic moldovan(romanian living in region of Moldova)

he's an imported fuck

>you are not moldovan , or as transylvanian as szekler
cum zici, pretenașe

Clean your fucking floor you disgusting syrupnigger

What kind of import then? How do you know?

If it were that simple we could all just do communism right and have everyone live happily ever after in the land of i have everything i need doing anything i want.

>fmc astia pe langa ca vin in Romania, isi fac 300 buletine pe Iasi, si fura locurile la facultati, mai sunt si anti-romani

he said hes half ukrainean

>A nipple
>AHAAHAHAHAHA IT MUST BE GYNO!!!!

Burger education, not even once

It's not dirty you kangaroo fucker. Have you ever seen carpets changing shades if you run your hand though it in different directions? That's what happens when you walk on one of those.

As a Hungarian inside Romania, I'm considered Hungarian by Romanians(inside Romania).

As a Hungarian moving from Romania to Hungary(license plate gives it away saying I'm from RO) tells other fellow Huns that I'm Romanian. What comes next is being told that I'm a nomad in a no mans land.
It's a paradox, In Hungary you're Romanian, In Romania you're Hungarian.
You can't fix what wars have caused.
Both countries have gypsies, so there's no point to arguing, but either way, you're going to get told that you're a dirty gyppo by either party.

I missed that, my bad.

Romanians have a lot of traitors in government at the moment. They even tried to push through a hate speech law based on Moshe Kantor's shit recently.

>English literally have to go abroad to attack Muslims since they are so scared of attacking ''''''''''''''''''''''english''''''''''''''''' Muslims

Kek, feels better and better to be Scottish master race every day

It's probably due to the fact that he has fatty tissue on his brain.

so moldova is slavic territory now?

slavic empire when?

Huns and Romans are natural enemies.

Am fost în România doar să-i dau lu mă-ta la muie, n-am făcut facultate în ro, calmează-te.

Half Ukrainian. But half Romanian.

That really sucks, and doesn't pretty much every European country have their own gypsies?

privyet moj slavyankij druh

Also, what do Romanians think about Ukrainians? Are they ok? Are they shit? Are they based?

Because gypsies.

No, Moldova is romanian territory.Its that it has hohols improted there by soviets.Like 30% of it.

gypsy.

sa vezi ce muie ii dau lu sor'ta pe centura cand vin in Gagauzia la voi

cu 15lei si o eugenie o sparg

you're an honorary white then.

I said memes aside.

Sieg Heil

but you cant deny that romanians treat you better :)

They're butthurt towards them because of clay dispute. Also, Romanians from Romania don't really distinguish between Ukrainians and Russians.

That sieg heil was for you

Yes they do.
Also If you are born inside Romania, but your parents both mutually agreed on teaching you Hungarian, and if they only speak Hungarian, you're going to end up in a HU speaking class.

Some of my ex-classmates here don't even know how to speak Romanian, and they get shit on for being "Romanian" inside Hungary, all that shit over Transylvania/Erdely.
The only way you could relate to this would be if you're in French Canada & you don't know french.

I'm white
true.

N-am soră.

>i... i swear... its just from... walking o..on it
>it...its def...definitely n..not dried up j..jizz stains and t...tears
>p...please d..dont hurt me w..with y...your su..superior aussie c...cock

Come to Murica.

Does Romania have any friend in Europe? I heard that Serbia and Romania get along pretty good.

This is amazing. I'm so proud we're still British.