Atheist Cuck Kills Christian Singer

According to anonymous sources the murderer of Christina Grimmies was an athiestcuck who killed her because she was a Christian.

"Loibl grew obsessed with the singer and her Christian beliefs". The crime is being investigated as a hate crime after an examination of recent posts and e mails by Loibl.

His insane rantings were removed from the internet shortly after the crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

smobserved.com/story/2016/06/11/news/christina-grimmie-murdered-because-she-was-at-christian/1425.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even when they're white they turn out to be left-wing-leaning or registered Democrats.

They say right wingers are the intolerant ones yet lefties are far more likely to kill someone based on their religious beliefs as seen in the case of the half negro Christopher Harper-Mercer who went on a shooting spree in a college, he was yet another leftist atheistcuck

Source? Relly hope this is true. Athiests are vile.

So was she a trap or not?

smobserved.com/story/2016/06/11/news/christina-grimmie-murdered-because-she-was-at-christian/1425.html

b-but extremist atheists only use le keyboard, not in anyway comparable to extremist muslims.

Mentally ill lefty kills a christian gril. Watch this get ignored by the lying press.

Killing people because they don't agree with your beliefs?

I thought atheists were against organized religion.

Atheist in their natural habitat

You're such an idiot, it's amazing.

You're fucking pathetic.
This guy had no social media presence anywhere.
One thread he's a trump supporter. This thread he's an atheist. Next thread he did it because of transgender bathroom laws.

Just libtarded to push your agenda (without any proof) about tragedy. Go back to tumblr, snow flake.

If it's not a minority, it's a fucking white liberal cuck.

>muh ebil violent white conservative Christians!

I spot a Jew.

CLINTON FALSE FLAG
Kid was set up. Agents pretended to be her and made kid think she loved him. She dumped him. His "friend" (another agent") encouraged him to "teach that slut a lesson".

Kid was murdered. Read the reports: he was tackled and on the ground when he "suicided". Nope. He was murdered so his story wouldn't leak.

Clinton once again exploiting the socially weak.

Schizophrenia

Spotted the real kike

Yep. The narrative changes but what stays the same is the gun line. This is a Clinton trick to get votes.

The atheist line is just to show #NotJustMuslims. He's white to distract from #NiggerCrimesMatter. To focus on gun violence and the need for Clinton to fix it.

Wanting to defend white christians = kike ?

Wanting to destroy white culture= you

what an idiot why didnt she carry her own gun? totally deserved it, she shouldn't have been in america without a gun

ah well at least she is with jesus now

Hey leftist cuck!
Enjoying your muslims?

>Australia

if I went to america I would want to have at least one gun, maybe two guns and a knife.

I'm an atheist conservative and so is Bill Whittle and several other conservative thinkers. Atheism is not a partisan position, it's just a non-belief. stop conflating good atheists with cucks.

come to east texas, it's just like straya but with beaners instead of paleolithic subhumans.

>anonymous sources that are totally real guys told me he was an atheist
>he totally killed her for her religion guys! For reals!
He killed her because he was a fucking psychopath. An atheist psychopath, a Christian psychopath, a Buddhist psychopath, it doesn't fucking matter.

That's the weird part, all the stories say he was tackled immediately by the brother of the singer then killed himself.

So he got tackled, struggled and fought back, and then broke free of the brother to shoot himself? What bullshit.

More like he was taken offstage and executed conveniently like the guy who shot Oswald then was also killed.