-Post Turkroach memes
-Flame and then hide Turkish posts

please go

pls translate all of these

he is anti t*rk youtuber

roaches pls go REEEEEEEEE

pls stop bullying Turkey

Why did we start calling them roaches?

They are savage roaches that don't deserve to breathe the same air as us.

turkaroaches go back to fucking goats and leave this malyasian commodities exchange.

Lol fug off nigger
>imblying assyrians exist
>Imblying Grease isn't just as bad as roachland
>Imblying gommunists deserve land
I could go on.

>it's a k*urd
reeeeeeeee
>t. """""turk-german""""""

What the actual fuck did I just watch... This can't be real....

Well turkey's national sport is Gay Dick Wrestling so anything is possible.

i was helping you faggots lol, i am georgian. and your meems are shit. my images are ONLY thing that makes t*rks insanely butthurt. your memes are weak banter

You fucking aborted pieces of microdick waste think it's funny to call Turks cockroaches huh? You know what the fuck you're looking at? That's right: a Turkish National Wrestling Champion, and two-time Mr. Turkey in oil wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be representing my glorious nation in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Koca Yusuf.

With my 5'9 and 250 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it.

I could kick the fucking shit out of any of you.

Fuck you.

Why the fuck are you guys interested in giving communists and failed states more land or power?

Fuck off roach, give the historical Greek lands back to their owners and gtfo.

itt pic related

Fuck off moslem

>They're already calling me the next Koca Yusuf.

u wot?

I'll fuck your wimmiz first.

Anzu the bald

BTFO

that was from palestine actually

>Brags about Body strength on the Internet
Opinion Discarded

Troy is in Turkey

Blue Marlin on Nintendo was literally my favorite game of all time..........holy fuggggggggg

Ananın amına kale kurar sabah akşam maç yaparım

Might be hard to do when you're dead in a ditch.

Götüne yoğurt sürer, sike sike ayran yaparım.

probably from all the hair dye

seni beni sevene kadar sikerim

You'd be surprised. A good number of your women would climb into the ditch for a taste of the BBC.

you're not 250 you fucking manlet

The ultimate cuckery:
Ejaculating into a Cup.

Meme me to death Sup Forums!

Btw why so much hate faggots?

>Btw why so much hate faggots?
because they are truks?

No dude. Logical answers only. Tell me why do you hate Turks. I wanna know.

100% proven logical .. turks can't handle the truth.

I can't handle it pls dont do dis xsxsxs

I honestly don't care either way about Turks. They come here to sell kebabs, start families, smoke cigarettes, play pokies and chill. I like kebabs. Some of the chicks are hot.

I just find the memes hilarious. Shitposting about countries is what actually makes Sup Forums funny, the HAPPENINGS are just platforms.

Turkroach.

>Shitposting about countries is what actually makes Sup Forums funny

You're right. Thank you for your honest opinion user.

agreed, but turkey as a country is turning more and more into a shithole.

Well yeah it's fucked. The regime is fucked. The ethnic conflict is fucked.

What does the average roach think of Africans/African Americans? Absolutely degenerate or struggling underdog?

We call ourselves "Turks" but nearly none of us are pure "Turks". Pure Turks were Middle Asian and had eyes like Chinese/Japanese. But the ones that calls themselves "Turks" in Turkey don't have such features. Some of us look Middle-Eastern, some of us look Europeanish, some look like Indian, very few of us still look asian; but in general all of us are complete mixtures of different races and none of us are genetically ">%75" Turk. We still call ourselves "Turks". We don't care about our genetical origins. We also don't care about other peoples' genetical backgrounds. If we are racist against a group, its because of that groups acts in general, not because of their appearance.

So in the end, I hate "niggers" but I don't hate blacks that actually have a brain. And Turks also don't have a hatred against them. We are neutral. Black population does not exist in Turkey tho...

>So in the end, I hate "niggers" but I don't hate blacks that actually have a brain

Based opinion, roach-kun.

Do common Turks have a problem with Kurds? Why do you think there are no blacks in Turkey? Not enough wyt wimminz?

>Do common Turks have a problem with Kurds?
Some of them have. I don't. But everyone hates PKK.
>Why do you think there are no blacks in Turkey?
I really don't know. Racism against black people never existed here. But they are still not coming.