Why doesn't he just make more good music?

Why doesn't he just make more good music?

All rappers suck once they get rich
Prove me wrong (hint: you can't)

>prove me wrong

Jay-Z, Kanye West, Eminem was rich when he made TES even if that was his last good album.

All rappers suck
Prove me wrong (hint: you can't)

>Jay-Z
>Ever good

Reasonable Doubt is probably better than your favorite rap album. Jay-Z is also the smartest and most consistent rapper of all time. No one has the run that he has currently going on.

Reasonable Doubt is not better than Enter the 36 Chambers

by a wide margin

rappers need to be shot or they'll run out of good material

They're too busy being rich and fucking your mother/sister/daughter to care.

he lost his hunger, it happens to nearly every artist who got big young, illmatic at 19 was his peak

Most artists who were poor usually only make one good album and that is their debut album. You can't deny this

obviously you all missed his album/song "hip hop is dead" where he underpinned his argument, because that album fucking sucked and so does nas nowadays

He has NEVER made "good" "music"

Reasonable doubt is fucking trash, lol.

Fucking namefag

you're fucking retarded

S E E T H I N G

>make
He didn't make shit, it's just talking over someone else's music

It ain't hard to tell

Jay-Z sucked when he was poor and still sucks. Calling Kanye a rapper is an insult to rapping, he's a good producer who won't shut the fuck up on records. The Eminem Show is a bad album.

>when the shill should've been a comedian

His first albums were based on telling stories from his place. There are only so many stories to tell, so now all he has is bitching about his daughter and fantasizing about being a gangsta with an ex correction officer on a track. Besides, obviously being a poor kid who wanted to make it, gave him the drive to perfect his lyrics and delivery.

Jay-Z constantly got worse though and Kanye isn't a rapper, besides his production was better back in the day when he was trying and not calling diarrhea experimental. Eminem is a huge exception, probably because he always had a passion for rap itself, so wasn't bound by stories.

Thank fuck Pac died, he'd be making lame uninspired shit too now or would've acted in shitty series.

I don't like either too much but I'd say it is.

And writing a book is just putting words on empty paper. Your point?