If countries were waifumaterial who would you pick? I would cuddle with Austria :3

If countries were waifumaterial who would you pick? I would cuddle with Austria :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tW02tfzK3Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=k-deJ44UYWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would love to gently fuck Denmark in the ass on a bed made of Legos

Finland of course.

I'm Eila btw :3

Poland

Pretty good bait.
But I only came here to post memes.

Britannia, of course.

You!

Belarus, Belarus is cute.

Estonia.

Turkey
Best part is that Anzu is real

He said waifu not trap you dumbass.

Netherlands

Canada is a country full of women and I am literally a 100 miles from the border.

Easy choice. I would fuck that leaf so hard.

Probably estii-kun
I'm into cute 2Dicks.

Portugal.

f-finland. *blushes*

Newfoundlander here, I want to protect Ireland-kun's smile.

Israel of course. I want that nose up my asshole

:)!

youtube.com/watch?v=tW02tfzK3Tg

VIVA ITALIA FASCISTA!!!

DUCE!
DUCE!
DUCE!

>Belarus, Belarus is cute.
I agree

I would cuddle OP's butt with my cock

Eesti

My nigra

>Eesti

youtube.com/watch?v=k-deJ44UYWU

>tfw no one wants to be france-chan's bf
o-okay..

North Korea

*takes eagle off*
DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE
DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE
DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE
DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE

But France you have all the BFs because of football now.

Tough choice.
>Finland: Shy, slightly autistic but faithful for life once you get her trust. Never betray her though, her revenge will be brutal
>Sweden: Currently engaged in a pretty abusive relationship with Somalia, will be forever thankful if you get her out of it though. Also makes you Kötbullar every day, which is awesome
>England: Refined lady who has had some rough run-ins with the colored lower class and is looking for a white lover of her own class. Hard to please, but if you manage, you have basically won
>America: Fiercely independent, will only stay with you as long as it serves her interestes, will let you shoot her guns though
>Poland: Probably stronger than you, although she's kind of short. Still cute, but independent. Doesn't want to be told what to do, but is fairly traditional
>Italia: Needs to be cradles 24/7, otherwise she'll run into trouble, but she makes awesome food
>Japan: Almost autistically unapproachable, but if you manage, well, you get yourself a literal waifur
>Germany: Only cares about work. Will cheat on you.
>Iceland: Pretty distant and has a weird taste in food. However, her short stature and bright blonde hair make her adorable beyond belief
>France: Pretty demanding, but will deliver if you meet her expectations. If you don't, however, she'll go for the muslim cock like Germany.
>Canada: Easygoing, friendly and polite, she'll insist on adding maple syrup to everything. However, easygoing might as well mean easy. Has some drug habit.
>Greece: Will suck your dick for a few euros, but who wants her?
>Mexico: Oh hell no.
>Australia: Surprisingly busty. Has good and bad days when it comes to banter. Will insist on moving her collection of dangerous animals into your house.
>Switzerland: Will leave most descisions to you, however, will stay at home when she doesn't agree. Keeps your finances in order but will keep a handful of change for herself. Makes pretty good chocolate.

>Britannia, of course.
But Britannia is already being ass-raped by muslim nigger dick... oh, I see, I guess you're a cuck you likes to watch the nigger dick your wife.
Typical Britbog.

Carry on,

Incest is Wincest

i can be your bf

MURRICA

>Mexico: Oh hell no.
My girlfriend is way too autistic to be normal. Can anyone who has had a normie mexican girlfriend tell me if it is true that they are psychos? I have hear that a lot

Ecuador

This isn't Sup Forums, you cunt.

>iceland
>short stature
im sure that isnt right, icelanders are big guys.

Kek
This.

>icelanders are big guys
For you

DUCE DUCE DUCE

Wew lad

That's what makes you a burger, because you're inbred.

>that comic
>Sup Forums in a nutshell

I'm sorry but we're already Germany's loli waifu, Germany picked up a cuckholding fetish though and Letterkenny is a pretty cool show so who knows you might have a shot now.

>Netherlands not on the list
Germany what are you doing, you are our greatest ally.

Oh Spain you're so homo always. Have you ravaged any Sup Forums boypussy so far?

>India: Faithful, but unsanitary. Has a superiority-complex that is off-putting
>Turkey: Likes to hind under furniture when the lights are on. No redeeming qualities.
>Norway: Rich, beautiful and independent. Likes to go fishing and hiking. Even if you can't manage to date her, she'll be a loyal friend.
>Israel: Weirdly hooked nose. She's loaded, but stingy as fuck. Will apply double standards. Will try to estrange you from your friends only to leave you alone.
>South Africa: Learned her lesson and is looking for a white, traditional lover to marry as a traditional wife. Only wants peace and harmony, but will fiercely defend herself. Likes to erect fences on your property and will keep niggers out.
>Andorra: Really really short girl who is often overlooked by others. Decidedly dependent on you and thus faithful for life, however, she hasn't much to offer.
>Denmark: Short and flat-chested, but surprisingly strong of both body and will. Will apply an axe to everyone between you and her if she gets to like you.
>North Korea: Ultimate yandere. Will threaten you so you take her out for a meal and will ignore you afterwards. If you converse with ANY other country, you're dead for her until she's hungry again.
>Spain: Going through some hard times, but she's somehow managing. Appreciates help. Pretty touchy, but it's okay because she's beautiful.
>Austria: Recently failed a BBC-withdrawal, and she's ashamed, but then again her sister, Germany, isn't any better. Could use some help from someone white and will be forever grateful. Beautiful curves.

In this picture I'd choose Belgium. Us Eternal Anglo's were the one's who forced other countries to recognise them as a country with the Treaty of London after all, also guaranteeing their neutrality. Russia's pretty too.

There's no picture of New Zealand here, but I'm sure they're just lovely.

I have only just begun, have patience Tulpenfreund

>tfw no one itt wants to be Japan's bf
(;_;)

Finland is not autistic I hate you!!!!

Hey there.

cameroon-chan kawaii

Capping

France is clearly built for sex.

The Falklands or Wales.

>Belgium
Fuck you England, you're a shit waifu.

Flanders is my loli sister that needs to come home.

That would be racemixing my gook friend, try China.

Ireland a cute!

>Netherlands: Likes flowers. Pretty girl, a bit on the flat side though. Might have a slight drug problem.
>China: Her way or the highway. Resourceful and fiercely independent. Will not accept kebab as a gift, but likes beer.
>Somalia: Likes to steal and is currently abusing Sweden. Could have been a good girl, but right now she needs to be put into her place.
>Russia: Thick girl, but not fat. Likes her drink and can stand her ground in a fight. Tsundere-type, she's mean to a lot of people but just wants to trade things with others. Doesn't like kebab. Can sometimes come off as a little oppressive to those who do not know her.
>Belarus: Russias little sister who still needs to learn a lot of things.
>New Zealand: Has a thing for fantasy literature and sheep, which some may find weird whereas others may adore it. Likes tattoos.
>Argentinia: Constantly bickers with England over trivial matters. A bit too brown for most, but ultimately likeable if you get on her good side.
>Syria: Currently going through an identity-crisis, dangerous to approach - in her words, the Lion fights the Black Flag. On her good days, she's good friends with Russia.

i choose america chan

Thanks Burgerfriend!

It'd probably be some offensive half sheep abomination.

>>tfw no one itt wants to be Japan's bf
Why hello.

Go away faggot

>posting a trap

Umm throwing this out there but Brazil?

I like cute boys.

Too bad America, what about all those investments in the Netherlands huh.

No thanks I want a white boyfriend.

I was gonna post her.

5/5 contributions mein Deutsche freund!

novorossiya

You picture grills as men, that's fucked up and the reason why Western women are so manly. Women from Eastern countries like China and Russia come from highly gendered societies, which means they act the opposite of what men in their society are encouraged to act like.

>Too bad America, what about all those investments in the Netherlands huh.
I know what you've been doing behind my back Netherlands

I'd pick Canada because they're tsundere as fuck towards Quebec.

Hmm. Try Holland. It's been awhile but maybe.

I was going to suggest Portugal but you then stipulated white, so IDK who else.

Sorry Netherlands m80, you too signed our treaty recognising Belgium-chan's independence at our insistence. She can come home, but only if she wants too.

Good taste in sheep.

No BBC 4u.

No, thank you. They're brilliant.
Agreed.

Pick one.

Dump your Mexican girlfriend and get your self a Icelandic girl.

>Mongolia: A bit overlooked, trying to hide her beauty. A bit underdeveloped but nonetheless a worthy bride. Hates everyone around her with a passion.
>Ukraine: Currently in a pretty serious fight with Russia. Has pure intentions, but most know that Russia has only motherly feelings for her.
>Belgium: Short and skinny with a slight case of shizophrenia. Has a tendency to boss others around, with them only following as to not trigger Belgium any further.
>Saudi-Arabia: Has a ton of expensive toys which she pays for with oil. Lacks integrity, and if you don't subscribe to her particular set of beliefs she WILL betray you.
>Egypt: Recently had a pretty bad breakdown and is only slowly recovering. Being near Syria doesn't make it any better. One of the older ones, her 'monuments' are pretty impressive.

Thank you so much
!Thank you so much as well .Please bear with my slow posting

Scotland a qt.

> Estonia
>*unzips dick*

Why would I? She has (white) family in England, Sweden and Germany

I've always seen Finland as more my type, given the countries stereotypes.

is for

You're fine, just cappin as I go

It's true, Germany might have hatefucked us in the past and left us for your to save, but we'll always crawl back for more.

Post more anyway?

ill take none cuz i am already getting buttfugged by a hung swede XD

I have been waiting for this thread a year now.
And my answer is still Estonia.