How come there are hardly any great chicano athletes in the US...

How come there are hardly any great chicano athletes in the US? % of population wouldn't make a difference because african americans aren't the majority and they're everywhere in major sports

Cuz landscaping isn't a sport fool. There's no scholarships for having a pretty yard holmes.

Cali chicanos look so fucking goofy lmfao

"Aye holmes you wanna play basketball against my team ese?"

>Cali chicanos look so fucking goofy lmfao
I like their pants desu. Looks comfy as fuck, and they flow nice over the leg.

successful mexican athletes have no reason to come to the us and mexicans who come here aren't coming here to be althletes. the majority come here to work jobs americans refuse.

I'm talking about Chicanos, not Mexican immigrants

tony romo
then again he is 3rd gen and speaks no chicano

>A Latino street gang leader and his son were sentenced in federal court Monday to lengthy prison terms for their role in a years-long campaign of racist terror and ethnic cleansing targeting African Americans in and around Los Angeles.

>Since at least the mid-1990s, Latino street gangs across Los Angeles County have been targeting, beating and sometimes killing blacks in an attempt to drive them out of the region.

Our guys?

genetics probably

>Our guys
Cholos aren't bad.

because they are all 5ft tall and obese

look at them dude, they are all short and stubby. the ones with longer arms probably make decent fighters but thats about it.

The two in the back are probably down to fight, and the ones in the front probably are momma's boys.

Probably a combo of genetics and culture. They're not normally big guys and the US doesn't value futbol.

Old fucking news. Compton became majority hispanic by the end of the 90's. The black schools of LA became Hispanic nearly two decades ago.

How do I dress like a cholo?

breeding like rats is their best sport

And not having white kids is white people's best sport ;)

takes care of the beaner problem
nobody will be paying to enable them

>immigrants are stealing all the jobs
>immigrants are lazy and don't work instead mooching off of welfare

At least be consistent.

whats a chicano? a 2nd-generation mexican californian?

Boxing ,mma, soccer. Mostly fighting sports.

A disease. I'm the cure.

too busy leanin'?

Mexican Americans.

The Original Crips haha

Ese, please