Less than two weeks to go?

>less than two weeks to go?

Be honest Sup Forums are you hyped for Rogue One?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/callista-ring/2016/11/22/post-election-star-wars-writer-tweets-empire-white
money.cnn.com/2016/11/11/media/star-wars-rogue-one-donald-trump/
heatst.com/entertainment/star-wars-rogue-one-writers-join-dumb-anti-trump-safety-pin-movement/
heatst.com/entertainment/lucasfilm-president-says-she-doesnt-need-to-cater-to-male-star-wars-fans/
youtube.com/watch?v=McJfTpAGXK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll be hyped when the yifi rip comes out

well I was

then they spoiled pretty much everything interesting about the movie.

>tfw no bunnyfu gf

Why would I be felicity jones cant act for shit and looks like this

feels bad

serious question

what happens when an actress is on her period. will they stop filming?

>swn punch you in the nuts and step on your face
End me already

fuck this gay earth

t. Virgin

>hyped for a film you can't go a fucking day without hearing or seeing someone shill or market

I can't wait for this Disney SW hype train to die

Which will be never happen. In other words, I can't wait to an hero

nope

nu-wars fooled me once. not gonna happen again.

>popular films and word of mouth upset me

Just wait until you get a bunnyfu gf, all will be better, don't anhero just yet!

It's the endless clips, trailer and pointless revelations that sites keep posting that annoy me the most

Also she looks more like a weaselfu tbqhpham

This. Not hyped at all. Blockbusters' gone shit. I don't care for these 'female leads'.

>I don't care for these 'female leads'.
So you're gay?

>'.

We live in a propaganda state.

"The long march".

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

>youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

It honestly couldn't be any more obvious at this point.

Autism time

That is not the optimal way to drink from a small-necked bottle because there is not a lot of air flow for the bottle to fill the emptied water with air. A good way is to set the threaded neck on your bottom lip and just let the water flow it.

It's like how your plumbing system needs air vents to drain waste.

Yeah no shit. Only women drink it like they're giving a bj. There's no way this came naturally to her.

Definitely. My work is paying for us to go to the IMAX on opening day. Looking forward to seeing a new story in the Star Wars universe since Awakens was really more of a remake (a good one but still)

>it's gay to not be subjected to propaganda

My bunnyfu!!!

Kek. That's sadly believable.

how the fuck is it possible for this to be the same person? what is this disease called?

>tfa was fucking terrible
>rogue one is meme movie about a story no one asked for (also retcons kyle katarn)

who would watch this film? why go see something you know will be mediocre and not satisfying? disney star wars is terrible.

Also, would you suck her soles?

it's called a bad shot
everybody has moments where they look like a monstrous retard

Not really, i learned my lesson with TFA
Disney star wars is going to be star wars mixed with whatever pilitical bullshit they want to push, star wars+feminism , Star wars + Diversity, Starwars + LGBT, they will use it as a springboard to preach their shit, and im so tired of that shit now, im just not going to reward them with my money or attention

Are we ever going to get an alien character who isn't a retarded meme animal man? Like Darth Maul but actual dialogue.

I already have tickets for the first 3 nights.

did you even see TFA?

you leftists are brainwashed out the ass

and that's exactly why you all lost to trump, you're blinded to reality

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/callista-ring/2016/11/22/post-election-star-wars-writer-tweets-empire-white

money.cnn.com/2016/11/11/media/star-wars-rogue-one-donald-trump/

heatst.com/entertainment/star-wars-rogue-one-writers-join-dumb-anti-trump-safety-pin-movement/

heatst.com/entertainment/lucasfilm-president-says-she-doesnt-need-to-cater-to-male-star-wars-fans/

i bet you're hype for the barbie movie too

It's not propaganda, mate.

It's gay to think it is propaganda. It's gay to think you can't appreciate all of these waifus because Star Wars is a man's movie!

Do you call out sick every time you're in a bad mood?

>tfa was fucking terrible

reddit

it's called she was a kid in those other pics and she's aging like shit

a literal goblin

>muh female han solo

>disease
It's called crow's feat, autist, and some people get it worse than others.

She's cute, but the movie looks terrible.

As a Star Wars fan, I disagree, respectfully of course. Rogue One looks great.

Right.. it's only a 'bad' shot as opposed to the good shot only being a 'good' shot. It makes so much sense that the she always looks like the 'good' shots considering all her 'good' shot are photo ops and stills from movies. Her 'bad' shots from media events and paparazzi obviously have no bearing on how she really looks.

>Sup Forums's beauty standard

Fair enough. I'm a huge fan too, but I'm getting kind of old (20, almost 21) so maybe these movies just can't appeal to me anymore.

Woman power!

Let's ruin EVERYTHING!

Shes cute, any non virgin would agree.
Everybody will look awful with a bid timed photo

Not hype, but I'll watch any Donnie Yen movie in a theater

i didn't necessarily mean bad shot, more like bad moment
i mean honestly, i'm not saying she's a goddess but there's a clear correlation
everybody has fucking derpface moments because the camera goes off in the one milisecond where their face is doing something fucktarded

please post a better one

>post a better one

>non virgin

You seem to have it backwards, only virgins i.e. those that are too fucked up to get laid IRL would find this attractive (b-b-because she's in my f-f-favorite fleecing franchise).

There are literally thousands of better looking girls walking around any large university campus in the country.

YOU

WATCH THIS

>youtube.com/watch?v=McJfTpAGXK0

You have it backwards. That is only true for basement dwellers who don't actually leave their rooms and visit the outside world. The majority of women who roam the streets are nowhere near as attractive as the cherry picked individuals that hollywood throws at us.

As was said, literally thousands of better looking girls walking around any university campus every day. She is a goblin. If you think she is so amazing, you have to be a loner that never goes outside.

I'm not.

They basically take this idea:
>The rebels steal the plans and give them to Princess Leia

And turn it into this:
>The diversity squad helps privileged white woman fight a series of battles on random planets and spaceships, involving recycled star wars imagery with a fresh tropical look.

>Be honest Sup Forums are you hyped for Rogue One?
No. I just got a ticket to see Gremlins at Alamo Drafthouse.

Why do I want to be that guy more than anything else I've ever wanted in life?

No.

You must live in the luckiest place one earth and go to the best hot chick university, because normally women don't look as good on average.

I would ask you to post pictures of these THOUSANDS of better looking girls, but of course, as a reasonable person I know you're only using hyperbole to make a point that you can't make for yourself.

Either way, If you don't think Felcitiy Jones is attractive, you are literally gay, regardless of how many unflattering pictures of her you can conjure up.

Not.

I was hyped for spacekino when I heard about the director, his vision, and that it would be like a "war movie".

And then I saw the trailer of a 100 lbs womanlet knocking out storm troopers with a stick.

Not lucky Its the same where I go school.

I would say that approximately 20% of women at university are as attractive or more attractive. And a solid 40-50% are more attractive if they go to the gym.

Felicity is ok. Like a 5/10 or a 5,5/10 but she's got a skinny build, no tits, no ass, no legs, bad teeth, meh skin, and is starting to look old.

Its literally just because she's a movie star that she gets by.

>He thinks Rogue One is going to flop
Star Wars is too big too flop. If not even the terrible prequels could turn the majority of people away from the franchise, nothing will.

Only for more Vader. Would be neat if Donnie Yen was a Jedi in hiding but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Only because it's a way to further connect with my son who was stolen from me.

She's definitely pretty, but I see his point. As a rule, people are hotter at 18-22 than they are at 30-35. An average-looking college student would be an exceptionally attractive 30 year old if they didn't age. Felicity Jones is hotter the vast majority of women her age (33 according to wiki). But compared to women 13 years younger than her, she's "just" pretty, above average.

This guy is an idiot.

At least he is dead, If it's any consolation

post that webm of her naked in the snow and also provide for me the name of the film that it comes from.

Thank You

It's got 2 stale writers but a director who's good at big action.

My prediction, it'll be a hit but not one you'll watch twice. Forgettable and at times a bit dumb in terms of plot.

There will be one or two cringe lines. Battle scenes will be fun and cool. Forrest Whittiker will steal the show, Facebook will meme the robot & it will do well in China.

Basically, it's gonna be a good film to watch on like the 23rd while your relatives arrive the next day & you have to find a way to entertain your nieces and nephews as your sister and her husband are busy and left the kids with you.

Unless you go to some college/uni in like Guetemala or some shit I don't know what to tell you.

I go to a campus in Australia, there's a fuckton of hot chicks. Some look like Felicity, some are very skanky looking, some look like they fell off the pages of your fave men's magazine, some look like Suicide Girls/Tumblrwhores and some are just nerdy looking, and yet all of them are what you'd call "hot".

There's plenty of uggers or just plain looking girls, sure. But honestly there's probably slightly more "hot" ones than them. This goes for the males as well.

This guys forgets that Ghostbusters only flopped because China bans films about ghosts with their crazy government

so it's going to be what star wars always was
got it

this

>the battle scenes will be fun and cool.
I really hate those two buzzwords. Like how I say the fight scene they've shown us looks weightless and retarded people say WELL YOU HATE FUN. Nobody hates fun. I have doubts the action scenes will be fun and cool if they're really making soldiers a bunch of dummies. Even the main Mexican was a dummy in that video.

I get what you mean. When I say Fun & cool I mean that most people will watch it and be entertained enouth to not fall asleep but also not jump out of their seat yelling 'FUCK YEA!'

Did someone say Sup Forums waifucore?

she has bongitis

looks bad in photos but great in motion

Yes user!

Can only speak for me but I love women who look 9/10 when they want to but choose to be ''''''' normie'''' most the time

Shes so fucking ugly

literally the "MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!" orc from LOTR

>you all lost

So do you buy the "illegal voters are responsible for Trump's popular vote loss!" narrative? Because that's literally retarded.

Your concern for these issues just shows you're spending way too much time online. Get off the fucking internet, get a job, and get a social life you lunatic. Virtually no one in real life worries about this shit. Ghostbusters failed because it looked like shit, Trump won because he played the electoral college correctly and appealed to working class concerns, everything people like you harp about to try to support your ideas about some kind of backlash against some massive conspiracy theory against, what, straight white males? is bullshit, and blasting dubious YouTube links and hilarious screencaps makes you look like an /x/-tier tinfoil.

>old
>21
HAHAHAHAHA

No you're just on Sup Forums too much you fucking faggot

Sup Forums BTFO

>they think they won

>all this blah blah blah salty salt

She has aged like shit, posting stuff from when she was younger doesn't change the fact she looks like this now Enjoy paying your money for globalist propaganda like a dolt.

>british """""""""""""women"""""""""""

if you think posting here past college age is a good idea, you might have severe life issues, friend. how old are you?

>jiggles man tits
>unironically talks about waifus

So you'll be leaving soon? Goody. When's your 22 birthday? I'll mark it on the calendar.

Lol, that guy isn't me

So you're old, I take it?

I guess if you're an underaged assclown new to the internet I'm old. Your parents may not use the web but we always will, faggot. Get used to it. We're going to be on Sup Forums until the grim reaper comes knocking. Humanity can not disconnect from this virtual multiverse.

>trying to act 'adult'
>on Sup Forums
underrated

roony is really losing it

>be honest
>if you don't say the answer I want to hear that means you're lying

People are abhorrent. So disconnecting is easy.

I'll watch it when a decent rip comes out. There's no way I'm paying for Kathleen Kennedy's propaganda laden abortion of a star wars film

Extremely.

>tfw bought the collectors ticket, a hoodie, and a shirt
>tfw it cost $100 for all of it
I really need to stop buying things that I think will make crippling loneliness go away. They never work.

No, but im seeing it anyway because my friends want to see it. I guess thats how Disney is making most of it's revenue.

Would impregnate.