/grimes/

New Grimes music soon!
>just played label new music they rly dig it so hopefully smthn soon
mobile.twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/941898828046725121

Excited? Speculate about how it will sound.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
youtube.com/watch?v=QxDQM19gQXI
koobaxion.tumblr.com/post/92961614285/papazin-actuallygrimes-mu-sings-oblivion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First

She makes good music but she has such a shit taste. Goddamit, the last Jedi a good movie? Okay...

Lol

Lololololololololololololol

page 9?!

>TLJ is good
It's impressive how someone with such shit taste can make such interesting and unique music

i'm happy for my grimesfriends

love,
a björkfriend

>grimes
>music
Pick 1

post where she talks shit about us :/
she thinks where all angry russian haxors

8 page? Fuck you

>you
>intelligence
pick 1

This girl has such a shit taste for everything, go watch the "what's in my bag" episode with her. She pics a fucking justin bieber dvd

YAS

>you
>heterosexual
Pick 1

YASSS GRIMETH

>New Grimes music soon!
I guess this must be 2009 since that's when all the music she's ripping off was first made.

do you have that claire's pic in a better resolution?

When will this "grimes is such a good musician" meme end?

it's not a meme, it's a truth

When will a "grimes is a meme" meme end?

fail

Holy fuck I haven't seen somebody say "fail" in like five years

bump

who knows? as long as our grimey is popular here she will be considered a meme.

you tried too hard and failed. if you pretend that she's ripping off other artists, you better provide some solid evidence, friendo.

man you type like a 15 year old

look who's talking. you don't even use punctuation, son.

Sup Forums sucks

true

>There's no way people don't like the things I like

I want to be nice to Grimes, but this is too much. Poor deluded creature... She probably thinks that there's no way people don't like her music because it "hits" the pleasure center in the brain.

fren

Grimes has to be the most genuinely unlistenable music that people pretend is mainstream. I can't think of anything else that normies act as if they like more than this.

Have any of you met and talked with Claire? I want honest answers. If yes, how did it feel and what did you say to her?

>Sup Forums mentioned

cringe

shit like this is why I support radical islamic terrorism

posts like this is why Sup Forums sucks

she's right as always

stop pretending you've ever listened to her music

>people pretend is mainsteam

what does this mean

this

imagine having this pleby opinion

I nearly walked out of TLJ. Are you faggots brainwashing me into another alt-right drone without me realizing? I'm genuinely worried.

>Have any of you met and talked with Claire?
only in my dreams for now

threads like this is why ww3 can't come soon enough

actually her music hits the pleasure center in the brain. she studied neuroscience, she knows this stuff.

>Audie Cornish: I read that you actually studied neuroscience in college? Or just the sciences generally?
>Grimes: Actually, I was in a program at McGill called Electroacoustics, where we studied a lot of how the brain interacts with music. So by the time I actually started making music, I kind of had an understanding of frequencies and kind of how the brain responds to things, which I think really helped me as a producer: Even though I had no experience playing instruments and stuff, I kind of had a basic understanding of engineering. My learning curve was maybe a tiny bit shorter than maybe someone who hadn't studied that stuff.

wow.. she's a really musical genius

thanks. many grimesfriends actually like bjork too.

desu most Sup Forums is terrible. there are some good people here but they're a minority.

I know that, doofus. I'm a huge grimefags, but that's not my point, my point is that even though it may be "factually" true that some of her music hits the pleasure center in the brain, that doesn't mean that her music can be liked by everyone for that sole reason.

Grimes fans here mostly good people desu

Claire

Boucher

ya

you mean being a boring sheeple lol no thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ

never. because it's the truth, not a meme.

>the most genuinely unlistenable music
this is the biggest bait i've seen this week. listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA and tell what is not to like about it.

this
she overreacted a little. but it's understandable: she has the mind of an artist.

yeah, i'm aware, it's just that yoru fucks it up and makes people hate her and her fans
where should i start with her btw? i listened to oblivion and it was good but her lisp sort of bothers me.

>Sup Forums sting
Yeah she's definitely one of the fags posting that Mickey Mouse crusade bullshit on Sup Forums

what the fuck is this thread

She sounds like a castrated chipmunk.

I wonder if she knows that there are plenty of users in Sup Forums that loves her and appreciate her music.

shes really ourgrill its just teasing

you could get used to her lisp. if you liked oblivion, start with visions, her best album. after that, move on to art angels. she sings much clearer on this album.

she knows that. someone sent her this youtube.com/watch?v=QxDQM19gQXI

>i dont even know what to make of this hahaha
koobaxion.tumblr.com/post/92961614285/papazin-actuallygrimes-mu-sings-oblivion

her Sup Forums fanbase is very loyal.

yoru attacked only people who already hated her anyway, so nothing has been lost.

>all these faggots worried that grimes doesn't like them
get over yourself. she's never even going to acknowledge your existence. and if she did, she would be absolutely horrified.

*Belching sound* I'm damn sure that Grimes would love me, although not as much as I love her.

>she would be absolutely horrified
why do you speak on her behalf, fuckwit?

A new Renaissance is approaching...

because unlike you i have a basic understanding of what is considered to be acceptable social conduct

fyi claire is a fan of villains. e.g. she likes the house harkonnen from dune. do you believe she's a sensitive flower that can't deal with her fans?

She looks like a giant in that pic lol

>trying to equate your creepy stalker tendencies with the evil genius of the harkonnens
you're not some evil supervillian you're just a pathetic waifufag

speak for yourself, waifufag. you're worse than the stupid and fat baron harkonnen. why do you stalk her threads if you hate her, dipshit?

yeah sure. talking shit non stop in a thread about an artist you dislike is not acceptable social conduct, autist.

but the difference is that idgaf if you or grimes like me or not.

>idgaf
because you're an autist, that's why. why are you even here?

b-but s-she loves us right guys? :(

Sadly for us, we'll never know.

no

Still shilling

wew she likes the new SW. My crush on her is gone

yoru invades threads unrelated to grimes
i, a björkfriend, let you have your grimes threads, and you should do the same

& see

>yoru invades threads unrelated to grimes
how do you know it's always him and not someone pretending to be him? it's very easy to pretend being anyone here.

>My crush on her is gone
wake up. she doesn't care about your crush.

Are you proud?

wake up. she doesn't care about you.

takes some dedication to argue the exact same way he does for an entire thread

Played music to her label for approval?

How fucking lame

thats what i was thinking
more of the same bland pop sound

Hi claire

not for approval, idiots. every artist signed to a label must preview their music before actually releasing it.

You keep talking about your girlfriend like people are supposed to care

>not for approval
that's literally the definition of looking for approval. the label has the final say and if they don't like it they're not going to release it.

Bump

>every artist signed to a label must preview their music before actually releasing it.
First off that's wrong

Second off the whole reason is because if the label doesn't approve it gets canned

Grimes is lame, and so is 4AD or whatever shitty label she's signed to these days