/charlixcx/

Charli XCX general

Why do I love her and her music so fucking much, bros? Pop 2 is such a masterpiece; she basically saved the year for music. Fucking hold me, I'll never be able to lick her ass.

This thread is for the discussion of anything Charli, discussion about her new mixtape, "Pop 2" being encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14632958
youtube.com/watch?v=VfXgdr7ohas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's ok. Nothing to write home about.

Doesn't AG Cook write her music? That would explain why its good.

is that jerry paper?

If Annie and Hayley were there too that pic would have the ultimate Sup Forums waifu squad

admit it, you like her because she's a massive slut

Why do you feel a need to listen to the music sung by a woman you want to fuck?

You can just masturbate to her. That's enough. Idols are for teenage girls.

I Got It is my favorite track on the album, followed closely by Backseat, Tears, and Unlock it

>pretending the artist of the decade doesn't exist

Both Lorde and Charli have dated/dating Asian guys - do you think they share notes?

>Both Lorde and Charli have dated/dating Asian guys

Charli with Huck Kwong

I don't listen to them because of that, liking her as a woman and liking her music are inclusive, unrelated reasons as to why I listen to her.
Nice picks!
Please, no Grimezsz posting in this general.
DELETE THIS

Im a pig, and I smell bad. Park Cho Ah is my god, and that’s what she days. She’s always right. I kiss her ass. I suck everything down into my guts. I never shit. My body’s greedy (there’s nothing I can do about it). I’m bloated. I’m soft. I weigh 349 pounds. I’m fat scum. I despise myself. I’m sitting here in the pink pajama bottoms my mom gave me when I was 15. They still fit. I hate them, but I wear them. They’re caked around the crotch with various foods that I dripped, and old sperm I never wiped up. My sperm’s sweet. A lot of that old sperm’s there now because of ChoA, so I like it. I like to break it off in chunks and grind it between my fingers just thinking about her. Then I feel disgusted with myself, but I like feeling that way for her. I’d like her to take a shit on my face and tell them how I deserved it, and they’d laugh again in agreement with her. I’d feel good. I like to feel good.

Charli XCX is a succubus if I ever saw one. Stay far away from her if you want to be healthy

pop aoty tbqhfm

I'd much rather not be healthy and have her in my life than end up like this guy
Agreed, and that's a great picture.

that's a T H I C C mattress. I wish I had a mattress like that. Perhaps I could sleep better on something like that.

Anyway, I keep seeing her newest album on best of 2017 lists, I might give it an ol' listen later on, on the ol' spotify.

nudes when? i’d literally sell my kidney to see her tits

i'm trying to decide if i like n1a better or pop2

what do you think mu
strawpoll.me/14632958

By her newest album do you mean the Pop 2 mixtape? If so, it was blocked for me on Spotify, so I listened to it on Deezer and then got the good ol' iTunes DL. Definitely worth checking out at the very least.
Understandable, but she's a lady, she won't put those out so we must respect her.
Pop 2 imho

I like to touch myself, especially when I pretend to be ChoA. Sometimes in a restaurant I lose myself, I forget I exist. I sneak my hand up under my shirt and rub it along the hair that collects around my bellybutton. The hair’s soft like the hair on a baby’s head. I get hot and I can smell myself. I’m being smothered in my own armpit and then I come, but I don’t feel anything. I discover a puddle of sperm in my crotch. I hurry and pay, then I leave, afraid they’ll notice. When I come, I don’t get an erection. I love myself, but I also hate myself. I should be destroyed. People look at me and think I’m repulsive. They hate me. I like them hating me, because they’re right to do so. I get an erection when I think about a specific person who hates me. Then I get an erection but I can’t come. Otherwise I just come, like pus drains out of a sore, without getting hard. I need them to hate me, to be sickened by me. Then I get what I deserve.
Cho Ah Fart.

Why is this gash's skin tone different in every single picture?

sucker + true romance >>>>>>> everything else she did

You have to give her newer stuff a chance, dude, she's on the rise and gradually improving.

Is that a Crosley in the background? Disgusting

Fuck off pleb

good thread, better body of work
but seriously, good thread

artist of the decade

bum of the decade

never got into charli, where should i start?

Listen to her latest and see if you like it and move back from there. That, or chronologically.

These

why can't Charli just go out with me. Ijdgi

uhhh, just fuck off already

need more foot game senpai

iktf

Gotchu. Like some legs too?

She can't go out with you, because she's going out with me

leak her nudes pls

Listen to the vroom vroom ep

pls user. this suks

just all her big singles

yesss more feets tho

I can imagine. I felt the same.

Why is she such a goddess?

Pop 2 was disappointing garbage.

I recommend you get some new ears buddy

why do all of Sup Forums's waifus have terrible skin? grimes, clairo, and charli xcx all have atrocious skin. they probably have poor diets which means their breath and private parts stink like shit.

You're saying all of that as if it didn't add to Charli's hotness.

Absolute Q U E E N

Charli XCX desktop/wallpaper for anyone interested

youtube.com/watch?v=VfXgdr7ohas

poo in loo

She has so much potential and she drops gems on all her tapes, but No.1 Angel and POP2 could have been a lot better honestly. Hopefully she's saving the best stuff for her album.

>we will never hear the lil peep feature

AG Cook writes some material, but Charli is a pretty capable writer on her own. Her lyrics aren't particularly great, but she's responsible for some of her best hooks/melodies.

she makes better music than Grimes and she's actually a total sex muffin, dismissing her as a slut is low effort.

Thanks! Using it right now

thank god lol

I have a version of "Unlock It" without that shitty rap feature, a version of I Got It without that shitty Brazillian singer near the end, and a version of "Delicious" without that shitty Tommy Cash feature as well. I'll upload these if anyone is interested, considering the features were the worst part about POP2.

>sex muffin
i like it

Why are the pics from this set the only pictures where Grimes looks mildly attractive? She always looks disgusting in every other picture I've seen of her.

Why don't you like the features?
Because of the lighting. She isn't attractive in any way.

... Is that actually Charli on the right? I can barely recognize her.

nah

Vroom Vroom EP is the best thing she's ever done.

I just thought they were straight up bad. The Brazillian singer on I Got It feels so out of place with all the raunchy rap bars before it. I actually liked the features on that song outside the Brazilian singer.

The rap verse on Unlock It is just trash, and again feels out of place on the song.

Same story with Delicious too.

Oh okay, I thought they all fit really nicely and added variety to the album, specially being a mixtape it's very special for her to have many features

Why do we gotta go so easy on Charli though? Like that's cool if it's just your opinion that the features are good, but I don't see how there is any way you could defend those rap features on Unlock It and Delicious. She has so much potential, and I'm really rooting for her, but I gotta call her out when she does poorly.

>Why do we gotta go so easy on Charli though?
Well, that's kind of like asking "why is she such a queen"? Both not easy questions to answer, but they both can probably be answered with a simple "just cause". I mean, her music is really enjoyable to me and I sure have no problem with anyone positively criticizing it, but I myself have no complaints really, so I don't know what to tell you. Let's hope you like her next stuff better :)

Vroom vroom > Number 1 Angel/Pop 2 > Sucker/True Romance

>look up I Got It on youtube to see what people are saying
>these are the comments
South America was a mistake. Having that brazilian whatever on it actually makes me dislike the song just because of these people.

What do you have against them?

>he doesn't want Charli to come to Brazil

didn't mind those features, I just hate that last verse on femmebot. partially ruins the song for me

Not crazy about that verse either, but I actually found it more tolerable than the others I mentioned.

People from other countrys have the internet too. They have as much right to listen to music as you do.

nah, fuck Brazil.

wtf I like her slightly less for not picking the superior white race

It's all crap I don't know why Sup Forums likes this broad

can somebody photoshop Halsey out of this? I can't stand that twat.

fucking stupid idiot stop making choabros look bad you moron

he doesn't look 100% asian, I wonder what else he is

not a footfag but god damn

I know right, I was hesitant to post it because of her.
It's never too late, my guy.

I personally think her music is fun. I don't love it but it's nice for listen to something stupid on occasion. I also do like her voice, but that could be also the fact I have a fetish for British Slags. That could be bluring my judgement, also she's got big tits.

also wtfc he's got gook in him. We need a white man to breed charli preferably me

What a fucking loser.

This picture has too many waifus pls delete.

>t. asian detected
fuck you asshole