Why are Russians such scum?

What more can be said about these scumbags after their disgraceful behaviour today in Marseilles. Explain yourselves you Russian fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpB3eCHjTL4
youtube.com/watch?v=sPMjl6jsMSw
youtube.com/watch?v=BYpX80rbaGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7fFIQnZr2dk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d9W_1OoyHVo
youtube.com/watch?v=ab_2_cl6Dh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Britain is scum
Mother Russia will prevail forever
CIA out

Anglos are scum you fuckwit

Fuck off faggot.
Youre done, your country is done and so is France.
It's a Russian fun battleground now.
You exist for eastern Europeans enjoyment.
Amen you fucking Faggots.
God bless

>Nigel "Hard to kill"
BTFO

Russia did literally nothing wrong

fuck you. Russians have balls!

Scummy Scale:

1. The Jews
2. The Niggers
3. The Arabs
4. The Anglos
5. The Slavs

Get out of my country you fenian cunt.

Sorry wrong pic

America is the birthplace of degeneracy you fucking mutt

>leaf

Shut up, leaf. You're lucky we gave you Distant Early Warning and shit to btfo the ruskies if we need to.

Also, you all deserve this.
We're teaching you how to behave with niggers.
You will cry how Russia riots in your country but if a Muslim sand nigger blows up your place you're quite.
Die.

Are you fucking kidding me?People are CHEERING the Russians kicking the shit out of your inbred football hooligans. Fuck me boy, you know English soccer fans are considered cancer. I hope they cremate you baldy cunts. Jesus you're acting like Muslims on New Years.

1-1

The English "football fans" arent saints either. They too rioted in the streets, vandalising propperty and injurying innocents.

On top of that, booing out loud when the Russian anthem was playing means that those English "football fans" started the shit inside the football stadium, not the Russians.

>1200 arrested

Facts seems a bit skewed.

YOU ARE ALL SCUM NON-RUSSIAN-ANGLOS ARE SCUM

This tournament was supposed to be a bit of fun, not a fucking battleground for you untermensch to chimp out on unsuspecting victims. Don't worry, you'll get your come comeuppance.

Russian here.

Russians are inherently cowardly, and have shit lives (as a result of terrible families and poverty)

These hools may look "aggressive" but they arent when faced with Chechens or the Russian OMON. They show their true colors especially with Chechens (or pretty much any other caucasian)

Glad I left that shithole, hope Trump nukes it.

>posting gommunizm memes
>from Canada
Leaf you are not even trying to bring good bantz

Russians are "rapefugee" tier subhuman scum. Gas them all.

Well, it's true even Lenin was a NY Jew, but you did help take down his info when he was trying to sneak through Canada so at least we have some more proof about the Jewish Curse.

We should have let you ginger cunts starve.

CRIIIIIIIMEEEEEAAAAAAA

was it worth it faggots?

your "lads" behaved like niggers and your team is literally niggers. anglos got BTFO again

>cucks who let muslims walk all over their lives are mad when the big bad ebil rooshkins kill one of their fellow cucks

STFU SCUMBAG

STFU COWARD

Yeah, unlike your British lads who behaved like true gentlemen.

What about all those fucking chavs that chimped out in Marseille before the match begun huh?

Fucking faggot

Kys chink fuck, your people aren't even European.

youtube.com/watch?v=NpB3eCHjTL4

youtube.com/watch?v=sPMjl6jsMSw

youtube.com/watch?v=BYpX80rbaGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7fFIQnZr2dk

Some 61 year old man who probably wanted to watch football was killed by unsuspecting nigger behavior.

Beware of EU and NATO propaganda.
They are going all out to sway perception of reality here now that we're causing trouble.
They want you to think of other white skinned people as subhumans too so that they may forgive the invaders.

DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS

>few bongish cucks got rekt by Ruskie
>Ruskie are bad REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Poles can't get along with Ruskie because few centuries of wars
>don't be butthurt Bolan

Don't be butthurt Nigel, they were only warming up. In two weeks there will be thousands of migrants on Mediterranean sea... running away from France

>Implying I need to bring bantz for you

You are literally a jewish farm for pedos..

>These hools may look "aggressive" but they arent when faced with Chechens or the Russian OMON.
Keke Dags and Chichi are not the enemies in general.

1-1

Go suck Germany's cock some more you anschluss scum.

Get cancer you hypocritic nigger.

>posting from state that fell for gommunizm meme
Ok kiddo.

Didn't you guys get blocked yesterday? What happened?

Brexit won't happen.

So you will be sucking Germany cock along with them, '''''lad''''''.

>russians
>scum

maybe if you listened to eastern european posters instead of calling them the butthurt belt you'd know this by now

Please turn off your proxy.

The Russian genepool was destroyed by WW2 and the dysgenics policy of the USSR. This was further aggravated by USSRs collapse resulting in even more brain drain and low IQ morons taking power, wealth and/or making babies. There is nothing redeemable in Russia left.

Hopefully you guys play each other, I look foward to watching you curb stomp those mongoloid fucks.

Stop it, I can't drink any more Anglo tears.

Lel wut?So that's why it's harder to post in this shit hole. Actually not so hard.

what's the matter, can't handle the banter, mate?

Neither will Trump 2016 you fucking faggot. Have fun with that psychopath running your cuntry.

Shut up you disgusting Anglo scum. One Irish is worth more as one million from you UNTERMENSCHEN

If you want to deal with ruskie hooligans call guys from video below
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d9W_1OoyHVo

I hope Russia will beat more shit out of jewlovers Brits and rape their ugly bitches.

>get rekt faggots

Of course not, after all the bullying in schools and army, all the hools stay clear of them. When they dont they get rekt hard. So fuck off with your lame excuse and make a pilgrimage to the Kadyrov bridge in St Petersburgh

>mfw Russia "help" Europe

1000 years and this barbaric horde is the same.

wait why are they unblocked now?

Why are you siding with them, you're western European? The Dutch need to be purged.

I'm not following here. What happened?

We will still be a sovereign nation, unlike the UsuckdicKs. How is that new London governor going for you?

Enjoy those EU refugees, ayyyyy.

This is obvious eve-of-the-election propaganda used to scare British voters into staying in the EU to have support against the scary Russian Bear.

Doesn't get any more clearcut than this, and there will probably be other agent provocateur incidents like this in the days leading up to the election.

Cheers, mate, go pop your collar and have a pint with the lads. I'm sure the brexit will work out swimmingly.

There has to be an agenda behind this. First they make Ukraine win the Eurovision, now this. I wouldn't be surprised if the British government sent hooligans with the only purpose of deliberately provoking Russian fans, knowing they'll react so they can have the chance of portray them as uncivilized barbarians, the bad guys, in the eyes of Europe.

Thank you for starting this thread.

It's a discussion that needs to be had.

After today's disgusting event of Russians teaming up with Moslems to attack Anglo-Christians, I lost a lot of respect for them.

In one piece of good news, Northern Irish were attacked by French Muslims, and Polish jumped in to help them.

Many photos on twitter with Polish and Irish celebrating their Catholic heritage.

youtube.com/watch?v=ab_2_cl6Dh0

How does it feel knowing you are worth dirt?

Men and women from the Russian Far East are trafficked to South Korea, China, Bahrain, Oman, Japan, and South Korea for purposes of sexual exploitation, debt bondage, and forced labor, including in the agricultural and fishing sectors. Some Russian women are trafficked to Turkey, Greece, South Africa, Germany, Poland, Italy, Israel, Spain, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East for the purpose of commercial sexual exploitation

no, we should be fighting the arabs and third world hordes. whites and ruskies shouldn't be against each other.

No kidding, Sup Forums was being all buggy and hit for a couple hours, then site gets back to normal and i see a ton of threads here in Sup Forums about your country getting banned.

What were you doing? DDOSing the site or something?

Having a go at the police isn't anywhere near as bad as killing an overweight 50 year old because he's wearing an England shirt.

Dutch cunt.

Oh look it's everything wrong with Europe talking shit again, you guys have ruined everything that is good about this continent. The turks will eventually genetically annihilate you, karma is coming.

>So fuck off with your lame excuse and make a pilgrimage to the Kadyrov bridge in St Petersburgh
You are clearly don't have any caucasian friends (((999

>The city of Br1:1n

argentina at the bottom

What's Alex Jones got to do with this?

Anglos betrayed the white race by housing all those Jewish oligarchs. Fuck them.

>What were you doing? DDOSing the site or something?
Putin is taking over this shithole now.

Anglo scum got utterly BTFO both in the game and by hools and can't heal their anal wounds.

Sleeping mostly.

Those same "Anglo-Christians" destroyed and vandalized private propperty in the riots in the days leading up to the match.

Not any better then niggers or the Russians for that matter.

Hypocrite. Chav enabler.

>After today's disgusting event of Russians teaming up with Moslems to attack Anglo-Christians, I lost a lot of respect for them.

>anglos
>christians

topkek

Source?
I'd like to know more about it please

Exactly, we should have been fighting together, but then Russians prove themselves to be utter scum by fighting us instead of the Marseilles hordes.

>In one piece of good news, Northern Irish were attacked by French Muslims, and Polish jumped in to help them.

That is good to hear.

We all know Russians are mudslime lovers and the one of the enemies of europe.

because I've been around russians and I've been around to speak with EE diaspora

when EVERYONE all across different religions, languages and geographical locations hates your guts, the problem is not with them but with you

funny thing is that most intelligent naturalized russians living in EE seem to hate native russians as much as they hate them back

>Putin is taking over this shithole now.
Why would Putin want this ocean of piss filled with salty neckbeards?

>Sleeping mostly.
I see.

How is life on Russia? Is the job market any good over there?

>How is that new London governor going for you?

How is the mayor of you capital city????

A Transgender Nigger . .. . .just about sums you lot up.

And our media still has the gall to demonise our fans and make us out to be the violent aggressors.

>How does it feel knowing you are worth dirt?
Dunno
>Men and women from the Russian Far East are trafficked
Lol you are making this stuff up.
>Some Russian women are trafficked to
>South Africa
> Vietnam
>Greece
Lol, I could trust you about Turkey and Germany but SA, Gre and Viet are marvelous lie. Also nice butthurt

so what's this i've been hearing that once it got dark the french mussie gangs came out and started chasing english fans. this isn't true is it?

Just type in anything regarding child slaves, slaves, human trafficking...Russians are degenerates whos lives are the value of a potato..

>“Two hundred and fifty Russian fans repulsed an attack by several thousand English and forced them to flee,” state news service Vesti reported. “English fans started the fight by attacking our fans, but 250 Russians from different corners of our country did not flinch and repulsed the attack of the heavily drunken islanders.”

KEK, this police officer swinging his baton like a faggot.

>Implying the British government and people are one in the same
By that logic, you're a Kenyan communist scum.

>Why would Putin want this ocean of piss filled with salty neckbeards?
To make it great again, obviously.

I don't even like football and I hate being judged by the actions of dirty chav hooligans. Sorry Frank Friends.

Maybe if your kind showed some respect in the aftermath of the match (NOT BOOING AT SOMEONE ELSES ANTHEM), then the Russians wouldnt have been angry you cuck.

He probably was booing too so fuck him.

>Boo over Russian anthem
>get rekt by russian hooligans
>RUSKIES ARE EBIL

Pathetic anglos

lawl

I don't know if it's the translation into English or what, but they have the best ever way of wording the official story.

>French police and football officials will be keeping their fingers crossed that Russia and Ukraine do not end up meeting in the knockout stages.
>If Russia win the group and Ukraine finish third in theirs, there is the possibility of a last-16 clash which, given the annexation of Crimea and the war in east Ukraine, would make for a spicy encounter on the field, with high potential for fan violence off it.

Christ, Russia v Ukraine. KEK WILLS IT