What does everyone else think of this?

What does everyone else think of this?

Obama to suspend the 2016 elections after some sort of disaster. He's going to declare martial law and disarm America, or try to. Apparently, he has over 120,000 agents in 70 different agencies, including 500,000 foreign mercenaries from China and Russia. Our American military has unknowingly been training them in urban warfare. Has anyone seen long lines of military vehicles on trains anywhere in the country? Remember all the drones he flew out over the country?

There's going to be some sort of attack or chaos that takes place to declare martial law, which I predict will happen in August or September. Think this is impossible? Think again, the senate has already given him power to suspend the 2016 elections and move on to a third term. Obama is a communist Muslim nigger piece of shit.

The only people who will protect us is our military. That might or might not happen. I'm just saying get ready to fight. Get ready.

Think this is stupid? Just look up the facts.

This is one of many links. Google it.
thelastgreatstand.com/2016/03/20/president-barack-obama-may-delay-or-suspend-presidential-elections/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_hCRtD74A54?t=1m17s
yournewswire.com/i-was-in-the-illuminati-im-going-to-tell-you-everything-shocking-expose/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People said the same shit in 2004. This your first election?

i'm ready

>has 120,000 agents
>including 500,000 other agents

American.

Alex Jones pls go.

If he does it'll be a disaster for his side.

And it happened in New Orleans in 2005. Soldiers fought people in the streets and killed them. Tanks, soldiers, and AC-130 gunships were used.

120,000 personnel, and 500,000 soldiers. Is that hard to comprehend?

Stop huffing glue.

The Georgia guidestone cube says 8 14 20 16

i saw a youtube video, i know its schizoiod, a guy he had a vision, and it involved ww3, obama laughing in a room with Russians and chinese. along with people dying in their homes from troops invading. It sounds legit too my tastes, but he didn't say when it did happen i think it will happen and the elections will get cancelled because of war.

They love leaving clues and shoving it in our face since they know we are idle drones.

While I don't think any of that will happen, I do believe we are in for some wild times come the November election.

Whether or not anything happens, it's good to have at least a week's worth of food and water, and a firearm or two with a decent amount of ammo.

>implying 620,000 men are enough to occupy the whole US

OBAMA BEING SETUP FOR 3RD TERM!
youtu.be/_hCRtD74A54?t=1m17s

sounds like the usual psyops bunkem to be honest senpai

August is going to suck. Looks like I won't be getting my second vacation before everything gets fucked.

Including the latest military technology and a partisan government that will back him. The US military will become defunct, with no leadership.

On the surface, this seems impossible,. It realistically, it's quite feasible.

It is prophecy that Obama will not finish his second term.

It does not state what will happen to cause this, just that he will not finish.

sauce?

...what? rofl

I've lived here for 30 years and didn't evacuate for Katrina

There was no marshal law and they didn't kill anyone

They were criticized because they wouldn't engage any fucking looters

You aren't supposed to know anything. This is all a plan with leaders around the world, that's why it's going to work. The world hates us, why would they object?

It's all a plan leading to globalization, and the UN will rule the world. The TPP trade deal is already in place so that people can be tried by international courts.

nostradamus says this aswell, and some really high up rich guy.
yournewswire.com/i-was-in-the-illuminati-im-going-to-tell-you-everything-shocking-expose/

Whatever you say, Mojumbo.

>this thread getting slid hard

i smell kikery

People have said this about literally every president since 1776. It's not going to happen. You sound just as crazy as the Christcucks who always believe Armageddon will occur within their lifetime.

fuck you jew back to your thread.

There never been any president like this president.