Is Sup Forums afraid of the rising eastern dragon (read: china)?

Is Sup Forums afraid of the rising eastern dragon (read: china)?

>third world country

No blood so I guess he's ok

Was he 100% dead after the paper machine sucked him in? Like, instant death?

No.

On a per-person basis, Mexicans outlabor Chinese, and Americans perform decently as well.

Assuming they don't get their sneaky hands on Mexico, a unified North and Central America would pound them into dust, even if they did make up the military and technological deficit.

JEWISH DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD

Hitler didn't think the Chinese or Japanese were subhuman because his cult bros had him convinced that they were of the same hollow earth Atlantean stock, which is why he spent money that could have gone to the war effort funding archaeological digs for ancient, technologically advanced white people artifacts in Tibet.

no, everything in its right place

plus they seem pretty friendly

My friend worked at a paper mill and one of his buddies went through a machine. He lived

the one going broke?

no because their entire economy is a bubble that is only backed by their codependence on western nations, if their economy collapses it would have devastating effects on western nations. the US economy is also just a bunch of bubbles but it's backed by american imperialism and our technologically advanced world police military that will put boots on the ground anywhere to enforce the statues quo.

Need more details, explain everything you know about the incident.

How dumb do you have to be to put your hand in shit like that?
These people have zero self preservation instinct.

I ain't helping a bunch of racist ass gringos who want to build a wall and deport my people.

Keep your nose out of Mexico cuckskin trash, we.ll ally with the Chinese if we desire so, as a matter of fact, I believe the Chinese are far more trustworthy than backstabbing white scoundrel pieces of shit.

After seeing something like this happen in real life, the guys dead, broke his neck most likley really quick, he went in head first so he should be thankful for that.
But most likley it squeezed his intestines and organs into his ass so his pants are prolly full of what insides remain.

Again, I stress it, he was lucky to go in head first.

Chinese forged IQ dumb

I remember seeing this guy in the papers.

Soy Tejano, hermano.

We must stick together, if we want to survive.

I forgot the name of the machine, but it spins just like the one in the video. It has little blades on it, and when he touched it, it caught is hand and sucked him up. He was lucky, he went through a 6" gap and got spit out the back of the machine before it did anything worse. I dont know any of the really specific details though.

what's black white and red all over?

I love these Chinese industrial accident videos. Got anymore?

A penguin with a sunburn?

China, there is a lot if them, a few get eaten by the machine so what. They will conquer like a swarm of locust devour everything

no, a chinese newspaper

This is all your fault

Definitely. If we destabilize or balkanize I am more afraid of China than Russia.