CANADA couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>CANADA couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

TOP KEK AMERISHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Canadians are ITCHING for a war with America. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty immigrant country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our Royal Canadian Airforce and Navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Inuit and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your children, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Canada's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Why don't we get rid of Trudeau first, before picking unnecessary fights?

Literally fucking what

Also nice waste of quads you fucking sub human leaf shit

I fucking love micro bikinis and cute asians

Waste of quads. Are you that butthurt Mexican with a proxy from before, by any chance?

By the way, our army has been a joke for a while now. It's shameful really

i'm fairly confident that none of that is true

Nice proxy, JIDF.

You guys won't even be around in a week, kek. What happened, did you hear about Trudeau doing jack shit about your elite African fire brigade striking and refusing to leave?

quads of truth.

KEK has spoken.

THE CANADIAN EMPIRE IS ASCENDANT

ALL HAIL KEK

>>>/summer/

this post should be in /lgbt. I can literally smell the b8

Yes, please fight you two. I would love to see a bunch of chinese and niggers get slaughtered.

Japan knows what would happen to those northern cucks

"If you kill your enemies, they win."

Pictured: The entire Canadian navy

The Canadian military could be stopped by our street gangs and militias alone. Any attempt to occupy American soil would make the Iraq war look like a nice stroll in the park.

>occupying a large landmass like the states
Congrats, you're more retarded than the bait that was OP.

good luck leaf

You obviously have no clue about the massive numbers of armed militias and retired vets we have in every state. The japs were right about one thing when they spoke of america. It is impossible to invade us every armed citizen would defend the nation.

You forgot to apologize.

Godspeed. The world is with you.

You obviously have no clue the raw amount of manpower and logistics required to occupy a landmass such as the states is literally impossible, let alone Canada doing it or being invaded.

Article 5 of the Anglo code prohibits inter anglo aggression, you're on thin ice leafposter.

>a fucking leaf

>anglo code

But if you kill us, we win.